Pratigya
Pratigya

FOOD for THOUGHT! 24TH JAN

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Humka chipkaiy diye

Fantastic Epi - Felt like it was a carry on of the MAHA EPI.

Points to notice.... Baba sounded like the old Baba, with his speech powerful and no stuttering style. It was relaxed - hard and loud. Lubbed it! Heart Baba was just fantabulous ! BUT Baba did you not think why your Daddy was having the hole dug up? It shows that Baba is fighting against a crime against his own brother. He would have killed him had it not been for the fact that he is his brother. Strong words and strong action to send Shaktia in jail ! Pratigya learn from him - Despite Shakti is his family - he is sending him to jail. ONE RULE FOR ALL!

Ganti Dadi, loved the bit where she said I saw it all with my own eye, pushing her face almost in to SS. Though Ganti speaks a different accent to te rest of them.

The family looked disgusted with Shaktia bowing down to Kesar - They knew he was trying to win a lost battle, unable to bear this - SS turned his head away.

Kalpana/ Kesar rocked, finally we see a different roop to her. She didn't stand down her guard and believe that silly Shaktia crwaling under her feet.

Loved the bit where Shaktia was trying to throw out Aroosi, wanting his dad's support on this as if it was his dad, responsible for bringing her into the house.

Classic moment when Shaktia tries to land his parents into the frying pan with him.... The slap, whoooosh - I can still hear it. Gunj utti haveli!
SS trying to save his soul and leading the blame on his first born - the moment when Shaktia looked shocked - I thought he has realised his parents true colours and may even reform. Buh heyy... I doubt it as SS put Shaktia back in his pocket again.
ARSHIWAAD scene was hillarious - 'Mast raho' Yah - am sure he will be a cheez badi hai mast mast in jail. Thakur ki aulaad - jo kal thak tha faulaad in jail. Allahabaad policewa can get rich - by selling tickets to show Shaktia behind bars. Museum piece.

Now Kesar could have put the whole RED team away by letting the police know abt the attacks on Pratz aswell.
Then who would have saved Shaktia?

So the story is open and the GREAT JASWANT behind bars will not be seen for too long. He may be one dirty rotten scon%^el BUT non the less a fab actor.

As you know these days I do not do a E.A Daily, so just to lighten the mood after the epi - I do the food for thought segment.
Some comments are just as jokes - so please do not take it too seriously.

These are my thoughts please share yours, But this doesn't mean you question mine. WinkLOL

DOSA.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankilighthousepierb2011Pia9Minnie.suk4---Yemi----Sheena-....Poojie....

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
yup shakti is very good actor .... all of them r accept arushi for obvious reasons Wink but yes i was suprised to see baba that we .... last time when his mother and shakti killed the baby he took their side but today he was really angry at his family ..... loved kesar .... i hope she stays strong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

the ashirwaad scene was ROFL..i also loved Jaswant's expression when GD was talking he couldnt belive his eyesROFL

Even tho Shakti is a Censored i'm gna miss Jaswant's acting his tuerly awsome!

I hpe they dont get rid of him?

carisma2

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Strong words and strong action to send Shaktia in jail ! Pratigya learn from him - Despite Shakti is his family - he is sending him to jail. ONE RULE FOR ALL!

Agreed!

carisma2

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yes, good epi.   Like u pointed out, baba didn't question SS about the grave he had organised, and when the cop said there were 2 charges against KN, I thought maybe kesar might add the attempts on Prats as well, so the thakurs would be caught out but i guess they're saving that one for a rainy day!
GD was brilliant, but Amma makes my blood boil the way she won't hear a bad word against KN but always ready to badmouth baba, nothing's ever their fault, it's baba's for bringing his babu into the family to ruin it.
I had also hoped Arushi would say farewell to them and bugger off back to Mamfordganj, but she's gonna be there tomorrow as wellAngry
I see from the precap, amma's gonna cry buckets over KN being taken away, but when Krish went awol after face blackening incident, not a single worry about where he might be.  And Krish trying to get amma to drink milk and getting it thrown into his face, poor thing's gonna try to make it up to her, not realising she's as guilty as KN.
Its gonna be interesting to see how this is gonna develop.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011carisma2

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

this proves how despo the twit is to be where the action is ........ KN set her free in front of several witnesses ........... if she really wanted to be free that was a golden opportunity to skip out of there and hightail it back to the green house ASAP ......... at least before the cops(& CVs Angry) remember that it takes 2 to commit bigamy and in this situation she instigated it

Edited by yemi3006 - 24 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

yup shakti is very good actor .... all of them r accept arushi for obvious reasons Wink but yes i was suprised to see baba that we .... last time when his mother and shakti killed the baby he took their side but today he was really angry at his family ..... loved kesar .... i hope she stays strong
totally agree wid ur points
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pia9

the ashirwaad scene was ROFL..i also loved Jaswant's expression when GD was talking he couldnt belive his eyesROFL

Even tho Shakti is a Censored i'm gna miss Jaswant's acting his tuerly awsome!

I hpe they dont get rid of him?
am sure kesar will be pregnant and then that wayshe will re enter the tn aswell
jas too good man

Go to top