Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Congratulations NivRen Fans

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys and Girls Congratulations our very own NivRen have won the indiya.com poll for hot  new couples with sizzling chemistry  by a huge huge margin. Party time ðŸ¥³ Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavensky thumbnail
Oh yessss. I cant feel my fingers anymore but it was worth it.
Love you nivren.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! yess!! extremely happy about that and they do deserve it x
Shayafan thumbnail
YOu know i was so habituated to going to the site and start clicking the up button that i did not even notice that the poll had changed. Only realised after sumtime ðŸ˜†

yeah finally sleepless nights and efforts have been paid off. ufff ...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

YOu know i was so habituated to going to the site and start clicking the up button that i did not even notice that the poll had changed. Only realised after sumtime ðŸ˜†

yeah finally sleepless nights and efforts have been paid off. ufff ...

Hahah yes i can remeber when i used to go on the site to vote  my laptop used to freeze sometimes whilst the process but yes it deffo paid off Congrats Nivren Fans.  I'm really happy x
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what was the voting rate of nivren!!!!!!!plz
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy that they have won,  I have a feeling that they purposely kept increasing the days to see after revealing Viren as the Stalker if this would make people stop voting for them  but since  they have won by a great margin now am sure that this Jodi will remain forever in the Serial,  Hope this jodi remains and Sid remains with Divya
Anisha_91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

I am so happy that they have won,  I have a feeling that they purposely kept increasing the days to see after revealing Viren as the Stalker if this would make people stop voting for them  but since  they have won by a great margin now am sure that this Jodi will remain forever in the Serial,  Hope this jodi remains and Sid remains with Divya

Hahaha i think so too. x
Shayafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Yeah even i thought that they might have extended it to see the viewers reaction to the current track but that had no effect... So cheers girls...

NivRen net votes were : 630866

and Adi-Priya were : 339546
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Yeah even i thought that they might have extended it to see the viewers reaction to the current track but that had no effect... So cheers girls...

NivRen net votes were : 630866

and Adi-Priya were : 339546

Yes am extremely happy,  and now we are sure to get positivity in this show,  Lets see wat happens now,