India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMNIOUS KNELL??????

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Why was Maan today saying, "from now on whatever time or moments that i spend with u , iam going to capture them, so that later on whenever we see these they will bring a smile on our faces..............................."
and then geet prays to God...............(iam skipping to the last part)................."and God bless me that whenever i die i do so in my Maan's arms.........."
And Maan prays, " God grant Geet whatever she is praying for."

Now i know that u all might just hurl abuses on me the moment u all read this post....but don't u think it all sounded as if something bad is going to happen to Geet??????????

I can't even seem to be able to finish the thought... i need u all to tell me that, that is impossible.. that iam being stupid at the least..............

Come on Guys.... answer me.............................. Can the CVs be thinking along those lines, surely not right??????????????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafia9staroneserialsPaintedSkySweetSammysaanjh11blackb28

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
don't worry yaar they just wanted each others happiness geet prayed to die before maan as hindu bride and maan who wants geet's happiness didn't asked anything for himself but all for geet .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everblackb28

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

don't worry yaar they just wanted each others happiness geet prayed to die before maan as hindu bride and maan who wants geet's happiness didn't asked anything for himself but all for geet .

Thank u Sanjh for such a sweet simple reassurance................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]Why was Maan today saying, "from now on whatever time or moments that i spend with u , iam going to capture them, so that later on whenever we see these they will bring a smile on our faces..............................."
and then geet prays to God...............(iam skipping to the last part)................."and God bless me that whenever i die i do so in my Maan's arms.........."
And Maan prays, " God grant Geet whatever she is praying for."

Now i know that u all might just hurl abuses on me the moment u all read this post....but don't u think it all sounded as if something bad is going to happen to Geet??????????

I can't even seem to be able to finish the thought... i need u all to tell me that, that is impossible.. that iam being stupid at the least..............

Come on Guys.... answer me.............................. Can the CVs be thinking along those lines, surely not right??????????????

[/QUOTE

Even i felt dat but i don't think cvs will dare to do anything to Geet as dat means seperating Maan n Geet. but even i had an ominous feeling particularly n d prayers! i hope nothing bad happens to Geet! Already promo s confusing now dis! cvs giving such wonderful apple game also r confusing us!

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]Why was Maan today saying,
[/QUOTE

Even i felt dat but i don't think cvs will dare to do anything to Geet as dat means seperating Maan n Geet. but even i had an ominous feeling particularly n d prayers! i hope nothing bad happens to Geet! Already promo s confusing now dis! cvs giving such wonderful apple game also r confusing us!

Priya there is only one thing i am telling myself right now and that is that our Cvs are smart enough to understand that GHSP is not like all the rest of the serials where the lead dies and then either a second look alike arrives or they are reborn........
No Way... our Cvs know that GHSP can never survive without our lead pair(any one of them) so, iam hoping that i truly am wrong and am worrying for nothing.

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Geet prayed to God to stay in Maan's arms forever & Maan wished to God that all hers prayers to God should come true.The ultimate result is they will be together forever.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everblackb28

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Geet prayed to God to stay in Maan's arms forever & Maan wished to God that all hers prayers to God should come true.The ultimate result is they will be together forever.Smile

Bobby tere sara arrman pure ho jaye yaar....................

blackb28

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by priyachand

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]Why was Maan today saying,
[/QUOTE

Priya there is only one thing i am telling myself right now and that is that our Cvs are smart enough to understand that GHSP is not like all the rest of the serials where the lead dies and then either a second look alike arrives or they are reborn........
No Way... our Cvs know that GHSP can never survive without our lead pair(any one of them) so, iam hoping that i truly am wrong and am worrying for nothing.

Thanx kushi, isincerely hope so. dat kind of story wd be too cliched. but those -ve comments scared me.

khushi_4ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index