India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Shanno Bhabhi's Entry...

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
What an awesome episode, i am already loving this character (I really hope it stays positive). Today's episode was refreshing and a pure delight to watch!! Her way of saying things in broken english is just too awesome hehe..."for ur kind information, yeh housefull belongs to me...myself shanno bhabhi" LOL! And according to the recent IF article, she has a connection with dadu!! hmmm...Dadu's a chupe rustam!! lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cintucharmz517monaghoshjakrReadLoOrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I hope she stays +ve!!!  I loved how she treats both differetn. Gauri nicely and Rudr not so nice!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cintumonaghosh

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I hope she stays +ve!!!  I loved how she treats both differetn. Gauri nicely and Rudr not so nice!LOLLOLLOL

LOL me tooooo!! Rudra's reaction and replies to whatever she said was hilarious too...hahaha! Hope she visits the house more often so we get such fun scenes! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cintumonaghoshOrientalDancerReadLo

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Defenately like this new character... Liked the whole scene with RG... and the way R said "aap ka gaar koi mahal nehi hai, mat dena to mat dejiye" ROFL
I think that we'll see her  very often around their house, and may be she'll help RG come closer.... Thanks to her quiz scene, we find out that R knows a lot about G's habits which surprised G, she wouldn't had imagined that he noticed such little things about her!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvcintumonaghoshjakrOrientalDancer*4rom heaven*ReadLoSilverBell

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
R got half of the information from Champu, he should've mentioned him as credit at the end of the answering. Like G waking up time....doing puja after that......R never knew any of it. He don't notice things like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
rudr & shanno bhabhi interaction was so cuteWink...& hilarious as wellROFL..its like old nani(sudhaji) & rudr interactionTongue...i too wants her visits d house often..LOL

monaghoshjakr

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
The entry of this new character is like a cool breeze. Th e expressions of Rudra and Gauri were awsome. Love Rudra more.

monaghosh*4rom heaven*

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Loved Shanno bhabhi. Rudra's interactions with her were hilarious. Especially the till wala scene and in reply she asked him not to become Salman Khan by ripping open his shirt.

monaghosh*4rom heaven*

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index