Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Guilty but forgiven

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
U know when they were showing Geet in Maan's arms and she was putting her palm's impressions on the wall Annie started to dream in black and white thereby making my hue of romantic Maaneet scene also in black and white............ and i was like no way .... not today............😡 😡 😡

BUT
......then she suggested and organized for that game of apple and i wholeheartedly forgave her.
OOOOHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! the game was so unique.............so full of mischief, passion, foreplay.........................

The way Geet almost kissed Maan........................and the way Maan was devouring her with his eyes.............................................

My heartbeats took some time to come back to normalcy when the advts came on. How can they show Maan saying what he said in the promo after this i wonder................
Anyway i am still on cloud 9 and have no intention of coming down from there tonight...... Thank u CVs for thinking up such a unique idea of love and passion from a simple game.

I am not going to thank GC and DD any more as they did what they do best........................
merge the fiction and reality to give our hearts a reason to smile and dream..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
dont go by the promos yaar..they can be misleading.....geet knows her maan inside out, she will find out why he is going away from her like that, and question him...so no pbm, the crisis will be resolved very soon....
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

dont go by the promos yaar..they can be misleading.....geet knows her maan inside out, she will find out why he is going away from her like that, and question him...so no pbm, the crisis will be resolved very soon....

I too think there is no way a Mu can happen with Maaneet.................lets hope we get the drift of whatever the cvs have planned for us soon..........tomorrow will be a houseful episode for every maaneetians as it will decide whether the precap was a dream or reality....... and also what the Cvs have in store for us.
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I too think there is no way a Mu can happen with Maaneet.................lets hope we get the drift of whatever the cvs have planned for us soon..........tomorrow will be a houseful episode for every maaneetians as it will decide whether the precap was a dream or reality....... and also what the Cvs have in store for us.

i second u......
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

i second u......[/QUOTE
Thank u......................