India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Guilty but forgiven

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
U know when they were showing Geet in Maan's arms and she was putting her palm's impressions on the wall Annie started to dream in black and white thereby making my hue of romantic Maaneet scene also in black and white............ and i was like no way .... not today............Angry Angry Angry

BUT
......then she suggested and organized for that game of apple and i wholeheartedly forgave her.
OOOOHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! the game was so unique.............so full of mischief, passion, foreplay.........................

The way Geet almost kissed Maan........................and the way Maan was devouring her with his eyes.............................................

My heartbeats took some time to come back to normalcy when the advts came on. How can they show Maan saying what he said in the promo after this i wonder................
Anyway i am still on cloud 9 and have no intention of coming down from there tonight...... Thank u CVs for thinking up such a unique idea of love and passion from a simple game.

I am not going to thank GC and DD any more as they did what they do best........................
merge the fiction and reality to give our hearts a reason to smile and dream..........

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10anshimanshitazeen_29charlie1950Sidra.WSweetSammyjasraj123Amoureux-Priti11-pickachublackb28

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
dont go by the promos yaar..they can be misleading.....geet knows her maan inside out, she will find out why he is going away from her like that, and question him...so no pbm, the crisis will be resolved very soon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

dont go by the promos yaar..they can be misleading.....geet knows her maan inside out, she will find out why he is going away from her like that, and question him...so no pbm, the crisis will be resolved very soon....

I too think there is no way a Mu can happen with Maaneet.................lets hope we get the drift of whatever the cvs have planned for us soon..........tomorrow will be a houseful episode for every maaneetians as it will decide whether the precap was a dream or reality....... and also what the Cvs have in store for us.
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

[QUOTE=nandinivarma1]dont go by the promos yaar..they can be misleading.....geet knows her maan inside out, she will find out why he is going away from her like that, and question him...so no pbm, the crisis will be resolved very soon....

I too think there is no way a Mu can happen with Maaneet.................lets hope we get the drift of whatever the cvs have planned for us soon..........tomorrow will be a houseful episode for every maaneetians as it will decide whether the precap was a dream or reality....... and also what the Cvs have in store for us.
i second u......[/QUOTE
Thank u......................

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top