India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

misha-angad date

kay_123 Groupbie
kay_123
kay_123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think something funny will happen during their date.I am guessing shaurya will see angad and misha eating out together and will think angad as her lover.hhahahaha..just imagining this is making me laugh..what do you guys think???

Edited by kay_123 - 24 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.psaphira7988AnamikaSJainAkankshaa..Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Ahaa, I know, right? Shaurya will think that Angad is the person Misha wore that dress for to impress him. His reactions would be a T-R-E-A-T! Big smile I'm actually hoping something else comes out of it - Not only jealousy, but his real intentions; that is, if he really was using Misha for something or not  - Or, Atleast a hint that he's not human. Embarrassed

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 24 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kay_123saphira7988Meeko

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I loved it when Misha offered to be Angad's date. The expression on Angad's face was priceless. I hope they would see Shaurya at the Restaurant probably and we would have some fun moments. With Abhay gone (at least for a week) PKYEK is a pain to watch and let's see if MiYa adds some spice as usual.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 24 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kay_123.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yup! That is a very likely possibility. Gosh, I actually felt bad for Angad when he said how he'd spent his three months pocket money! Tracker is not mean, that's the last thing she is, but I wish she hadn't done this. But Misha is such a sweetheart! She even offered a dutch! That's why I love her so much. She can go till any extent to see her friends happy! 
Shaurya?? I would love to see his expression!! It'll be fricckin' awesome!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kay_123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index