India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 9)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
priya If he has done that it indeed is cheating but I think Madhuri walked in his life recently and told him about a son who was dying . Maybe it was a one nite accident or sumthing , Im very curious to know details .
Dharmu seems to respect her and goes out of his way  to be nice to her .Not just that I actually see semblance of guilt in him while dealing with her . Also , I have not seen him ENJOYING the idea of sex like a two timer .Infact he HATES it . He is mentally loyal to Vaishu only . And Madhuri too understands it .All this is surprising .
Poor Varun is the real sufferer .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverpriya_sparshaanu rulz

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Mogga:

Commentary was fab as always Big smile

Agree on all counts.  Manav is going through a vulnerable state in his life and every word and action right now can be misinterpreted when coming from his wife, intentionally or unintentionally

the whole dharmesh thing is such faaltu bakwaas

It seems that whenever I watch the show somebody is willing to do tyaag of their relationship with a loved one to have the good graces of Archana-Manav company.

Damo gave Sav an ultimatum
Satish gave Varsha an ultimatum
Ajit gave his mom an ultimatum

Seems Archana and Manav are this prized trophy for gullible people who are beginning to get really irritating in their ardent unrequited devotion now

I am introducing a motion and I seek someone to second it for me.

I am seeking a motion to have Holy Archu's name changed. Now that she has tasted the fruit from the Garden of Eden I think she should be rechristened to Holy-to-Unholy Archu. Is there anyone who would like to second this motion so that the Chair (kools) can do the namkaran?LOLLOLLOL

Mog Sodhan
Hope

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
FBD truly is in love with both or cares for both...He does have soft corner for Madhuri as a woman and mother of his son Varun...Vaishu is the one who went out and married by breaking off other engagement...So this is a surprising fact that his character has been butchard by showing him as a two timer..

Kools DSDV is different story and now it is picking up...MIL-DIL supportive relationship as DIL was raped...Truth has come out to the ILs and how hubster and MIL helps after initial shock...interesting story and Villian is really a good actor...He gets under my skin and I cringe...May be u ought to check it out and lemme know if u like it...

Comes on ZEE 7 Pm PST

BTW Hopester I second your motion abt Naam karan for Holy Archu to Unholy airhead LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 24 January 2011 at 6:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Niki , Ajit threatened his mother that he will call the police and get her arrested himself when she tried to burn vandita ..
Ajit is a fantastic character ..
he was shown to be  keeping  quiet for sometime  but today he came back very good .......

I think both him and manav will make it big  soon .....

I'm not saying Ajit is bad or that his action was inadequate when his Aai tried to burn Vandu. I just felt today's statement of separation was misplaced. Yes, your Aai hates your BIL, so will you leave her for that? Heck!- he didn't leave her even when she tried to burn Vandu!- he went to get her back home! Which of the above two was a more serious matter haan? That is why I felt it a little strange. I don't think anyone agrees to break the family for matters like liking/not liking a relative- who doesn't even live in the house. Separating cos of Vandu burning issue seemed realistic, separating cos she doesn't respect his BIL seems unrealistic is what I'm trying to say.

Dear Niks,
There is always a limit to one's patience.It is like the proverbial last straw on the camel's back.By itself the straw may not be heavy but that added to the already overburdened camel made the camel collapse.
The same happens at home.Be it with  my husband , kids or students there are times when I am patient for a long time and then something very small happens to add to the tension and I get angry. 

Ajit also must hav felt this way.He must have been tired of his mother constantly troubling Manav and Archu. I think his guilt conscience  is eating him up.

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23Tanyaz

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome commentary Kools. !!! Muvvaaaa.

So our Batatwada has been caught redhanded literally with his pants down!!!!!!LOLLOL
I  didnt feel a wee bit sorry for him.If  i felt sorry it was for only madhuri. Poor lady. WHy should she pay for his mistakes. ?

I do feel a bit sorry for vaishu too. What is this with  the K family?? They love to venture out on the roads in the middle of the night whenever they hav a prob? Remember Varshu leaving her home after the abortion ? Now it is Vaishu?  How long can Manav save them yaar. Manav is of course called Bhagwan but he cant be everywhere yaar!LOL
Today if the Goondas had targeted Vaishu instead of the other girl what wud hav happened? 

I find the characterisation of Varshu very silly.  This facet of her doesnt somehow jell. All of a sudden she is shown longing for a baby so much. Seems out of place. 

Thank God Ajit hasn't turned negative.  For once I wish to thank the CVs for not butchering this character anymore. !!

I  too dont feel sorry for Rasika. Minus her pearls and money she is still the same hot headed snobbish cruel woman. Poverty hasnt taught her any lessons. 

So Mohan rao is back in the commentary. Manohar  and  Mohan rao .  Anagrams,Did u notice. ?The commentary wouldn't be the same without them. 

Regarding Archu admiring the saree, i feel it was not done intentionally but just a weak moment, just the way  men stare at expensive cars and bikes and women admire the jewellery or clothes in shop windows. 
Poor Archu, is baar maaf kardo yaar. 

[/QUOTE]

Edited by viram - 24 January 2011 at 7:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevershootingstar27lunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Co incidentally it is Manav who has lodged a complaint against the goondas. So now dharmu  is sure to think that he brought Vashi there intentionally and exposed him (????).This spells nothing but extra trouble  for Arman.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

I wonder WHO is gonna slap Dharmesh . Vaishu , Archu or Sulo .
[/QUOTE]

Kools,

How about all three of them slapping  together??. After all he is robust.Her can take it.Why not give Manohar and Vinod a chance?? A chance of a life time. Vinod should be given some dialogues now. He is out of work completely .Poor fellow!!!!!!!!

Edited by viram - 24 January 2011 at 7:11pm

LuvSSeverlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Thank God Ajit hasn't turned negative.  For once I wish to thank the CVs for not butchering this character anymore. !!

He will eventually turn negative but not now .It will be AFTER Manav and he become rich . He will feel that he is given less importance in manavs business when it was HE who arranged the finances .  Someone like Jay or Rasika will stoke his ego and turn him against Manav . He will demand his share in the business etc .

But thats later .....perhaps post leap . Currently lets enjoy the camarederie .

Regarding Rasika and SAvita ..........Rasika has a cold impersonal streak in her that is frightening .Savita has warmth although she is formidable .

Varshas characterization is very unbelievable currently .

I dont feel sorry for Vaishu ...she has revealed a highly ugly side that simply cannot go from my mind .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeveranu rulz

Go to top