Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kools from what I heard was ULM saying sari takreeban  Rs. 8000 ki hai yeh to meri aamdani bhi itni nahi hai...SO I dont think he even makes 8000...Even the kholi that he lives in is Tarun's mehrbaani of lending him Rs. 5000 for deposit...

Borrowed money has given them Honeymoon,   first kholi, 2nd kholi and now he wants more to start business...Nirdhan but rich SulMan gave them ticket-hotel money ShockedLOL, Yasir bhai gave them money to enjoy on honeymoon...First day of work dude does not even know ULM and lends him money Wacko  Now he is looking 30,000 to start what business Silly  Indian serials show talking in hundreds and thousands of crore rupees not in thousands LOL ROFL

These people know well how to live and smooch off of others I tell ya Ermm

BTW do u watch DSDV?  It is getting bit better and insteresting...

What is DSDV ?

I too havent liked their financial decisions . Just deposit for kholi costs so much .......u dont get kholi in such less amount in Dombivly , the rates there r way too high .

I guess Vaishu will now fight Dharmu for blaming Devtaa jeejoo . Coz Dharmu will now go after Manav with a hatchet for spoiling his life .

What will be interesting will be Jays role in this . Will help Dharmu to destroy manav or will he stop at hurting Archu .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeveranu rulz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
g8 commentary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
DSDV= Dil Se Diya Vachan on Zee...

I bet Jay will destroy FBD financially and finally will be the hero who will let go Archu by helping...Final transformation...He will put Rassi-Minchoo in check too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
no i dont watch DSVD ............is it good . Do u like it ? I was watching Geet but I became tired of the over passionate eye locks .  In Geet hardly other people r there most of the time Maan and Geet dominate the screen with eye locks .It became kinda boring .
In Pratigya , Pratigyas speeches became boring . Krishna became lallu .

Now PR remains . I come mainly for the forum and friends .........but forum is not anymore like before . Still I come for old times sake . Lets see how long I can bear PR LOLLOLLOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 24 January 2011 at 5:40pm
priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Great Commentary Kools.

LOL I agree on that archu's part. Sometimes she says stuff ever before thinking about the consquences. She does EVERYTHING that normally any girl would do ( like passion for sarees etc) but she constanstly tells manav that she doesnt have any wishesConfused She kinda rubs on him but doesnt literally say with wordsStern Smile

As much as Cts are rubbing varsha never gonna become a mother, they will soon change and make her pregnantLOL This track is only to teach varsha the essence of mother, that's all. Later, gynacologist ( same one who told satish or another one) will say that they mistaken someone's report with Varsha'sLOL This is quiet common on BT shows LOL Ekta aapne faida ke liye she will change everything that is impossibleLOL Most of the doctors and police and lawyers in her show are known to be fraudLOL

Poor Batawada LOLLOL I thoroughly enjoyed the episodeBig smile But I feel fad for varun you knowOuch And I feel sorry for vaishu but not madhuri. Madhuri is the first wife ( and now whether she is literally a legal one or not is secondary thing) but to my suprise, she never fights for her rightsShocked Since Vaishu came to know the truth about batawada, she will convince him to talk with Vaishu or feel guiltyErmm Whether madhuri's and dharmu's relationship was a mistake or not, Varun doesnt deserve this treatment from his own father who feels ashamed to tell the world about the same thingErmm

Oh BTW, I really liked Vaishu's sareeBig smile

Edited by priya_sparsha - 24 January 2011 at 5:42pm

viramanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

Great Commentary Kools.

LOL I agree on that archu's part. Sometimes she says stuff ever before thinking about the consquences. She does EVERYTHING that normally any girl would do ( like passion for sarees etc) but she constanstly tells manav that she doesnt have any wishesConfused She kinda rubs on him but doesnt literally say with wordsStern Smile

As much as Cts are rubbing varsha never gonna become a mother, they will soon change and make her pregnantLOL This track is only to teach varsha the essence of mother, that's all. Later, gynacologist ( same one who told satish or another one) will say that they mistaken someone's report with Varsha'sLOL This is quiet common on BT shows LOL Ekta aapne faida ke liye she will change everything that is impossibleLOL Most of the doctors and police and lawyers in her show are known to be fraudLOL

Poor Batawada LOLLOL I thoroughly enjoyed the episodeBig smile But I feel fad for varun you knowOuch And I feel sorry for vaishu but not madhuri. Madhuri is the first wife ( and now whether she is literally a legal one or not is secondary thing) but to my suprise, she never fights for her rightsShocked Since Vaishu came to know the truth about batawada, she will convince him to talk with Vaishu or feel guiltyErmm Whether madhuri's and dharmu's relationship was a mistake or not, Varun doesnt deserve this treatment from his own father who feels ashamed to tell the world about the same thingErmm

Oh BTW, I really liked Vaishu's sareeBig smile

priya Somehow I feel for that Madhuri. There has been some PROBLEM , and she appears helplessly trapped . I think she wud have gone from Dharmus life long back , she is in this only for her son .Neither do I see her pressurizing him for money , nor demanding rights nor blackmailing him by using child card although I made fun of her in commentary . She seems to be a good lady . Much better than Archanas spoilt sisters . I dont even think she is his first wife .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverpriya_sparshaanu rulz

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I think Cts will show madhuri's and dharmu's track soon. Its so complicated and its tough to judge from one side. Maybe they never got married. Neither did dharmu talk about this with his parents. He does respect her and give all the financial support. Whether she got pregnant out of wedlock or not, he should have accepted her and their son.  But I think dharmu should have gotten married to her before and not played this dirty game with vaishu as to make her feel guilty about how girls dont like fat guys and stuff. Its not like madhuri popped up all of a sudden, he had been supporting her since so many years. This is cheating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulz

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
And since the show title is " Pavitra Rishta" they cant show dharmu-vaishu divorce. Maybe something will happen to Madhuri and she dies. And this eventually will mean that Vaishu will bring up varun.

And Varun nowhere seems like a bonemarrow cancer patient. He looks quiet healthy.

viramanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top