Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 7)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

hai di thank you so much...gettin 2 read ur commentary aftr few dayz..itz nyce...batatawada finally caught....DancingDancing balle balle DancingDancing...itz party time.

ps..luved ajit 2dai

harpie darling i missed ur post and was wondering and wondering where u were !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Great Commentary kools...

Finally FBD got caught red handed...I so wish he was caught in act of IT and nang dhadang by Vaishu, ArMan, SaSha and the whole K gang...That would have been more fun IMHO..

I sure want to know what is the deal abt Madhuri in FBD's life...Why she wasn't there for all these yrs and suddenly appearing after FBD's marriage to Vaishu...I still think Mad is the real wife and Vaishu the other woman...Cant wait to know the truth..

My million $ Q is if Mad is the real wife than why is she allowing FBD's relationship to Vaishu?  No woman-WIFI in right mind would do that especially after having a child.

Archu's looking at & desiring expensive saree and than telling Manav she does not need it...She is happy with the thought of him wanting to buy it to her makes her happy...She insulted ULM twice in this act..First desiring & vocalizing something which is out of his affordablity and than telling it is OK by her that he can't buy it for her but thought of him wanting to buy her is enough...Does this girl have any brains or not?  why would u want to look or say u like something knowing the fact it will be expensive as shop was in a mall and not in Bhuleshwar or Dadar wholesale place...

Desiring for something affordable is fine but out of reach is stupidity in voicing it IMHO..They are living in 10/10 room in a chawl.OuchEmbarrassed  Doesn't she know what ULM makeS? Embarrassed

ArMan not having any care or consideration for Savita or Sachu shocks me to death..Shravmi was a main victim in this story...Shrav and TDH both were used and destroyed by CVs to make ULM and Holy shakkar therapy Jhansi ki rani Archu who flip flops all the time between the two roles...

Savita is unhappy as she single handedly took care of D household..One son is dead and another one is away from her due to his alliance with Archu...Savita is right in her own way...I dont blame her...But I want her to act her age, rise abv it and not say anything negative or insulting to Archu...She does not have to accept her if she does not want to but insulting her is not getting her anything..Although I am in support of her defending her son..Ks insult ULM anytime they desire so why should it stop Savita? She loves her son too just like Slapochana loves her holy and spoiled daughters...

Finally ULM does not need to do business on other's money...WHy does he keep borrowing money from people..What happened to his job with Yasir bhai? Nothing has happened there...I dont like men who don't take care of their business with their hard earned money...constantly borrowing or getting advance money from their work..Shame on ULM for that...Archu should move her butt and go get a job to help herself out...Not ULM...He is doing what he can..

Wish Kekta Maiya brings Shrav back as Sachu has no parents and ArMan are not interested in taking care of him...They want and desire their own Twins Evil Smile  So let it be..

Vaishu has big decisions to make..Hope she now gets that she is married to a two timing FBD...

Varsha fantasizing abt being prego and having twins was bit OTT...It was like 180% degree turn from aborting the baby...She thinks getting preg is like flipping a switch...it is not..She should wait for 6+ mo to try getting preg after her abortion...God what type of facility and procedure was done during abortion...Not all clinics are up and up and by the code..She could have been infected or damaged inside during the procedure..And Satish does play a huge role in her getting preg  ShockedEmbarrassed  She again is single handedly planning her pregnancy just like she did with abortion...GrrrrrrrAngry

Fantastic post Varsha , I agree with each and everything .

Every point , even Savitas .  The only problem being if the CVS shut Savita up and make her wise enuf not to accuse Archu , a lot of masala in the show will be reduced . So they WONT do it .

If ur AAMdani is 8000 rs and the rental room ur living in is due to Tarun's meherbaani deposit money , why the hell r u two roaming around in AC malls to do window shopping ? Nothing justfies the way aRchu behaved today , intentionally or not it was her fault .No one wud have excused Shravani for this . Btw that girl travelled in TRAINS mind u , so sensitive and aware she was of Manavs financial status . I never saw her in malls or in taxis .

Not a word from ARMAN about household expense money to be given to Deshmukhs or poor baby Sachu .As u said they r planning their twins .

Even as I watched Varsha episode i felt ........from NO BACHA she is going to many bachchas .......Twins and quadruplets ! Its a bit THICK to digest .

yes . i too am WONDERING about THE  REAL LEGAL WIFE .

And which business will Manav start with just 30000RS , ha ? Will he even be able to buy spare parts with that ?

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 24 January 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyalianu rulzsherma

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I don't know  what the rules are ??
 Is the wife also arrested ?
It should be the case as Arushi was very well aware of Kesar's existance ....

Rules r , even wife can be arrested . The girl wasnt forced , she did it willingly , infact took initiative ! Shakti shud indeed be arrested but Arushi shud go to 7 years of jail .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeveranu rulzharpkaurkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Tiya
I think Vaishu giving Varsha child is the track but wat about Vaishus future ?

I fel immensely bad for ALL the children in this show . Sachu , Varun , Punni , Ruchi . Their parents or foster parents r doing satyanash of their lives .
I will give my POV about wat to do with the child in tomorrows commentary .

Manav has borrowed heavily from Tarun , still not paid it , has only 8000 Rs , prevented Archu from doing job ............and he roams in AC malls ogling things with his wife , while his parents are not well provided for .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeveranu rulz

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by harpkaur

hai di thank you so much...gettin 2 read ur commentary aftr few dayz..itz nyce...batatawada finally caught....DancingDancing balle balle DancingDancing...itz party time.

ps..luved ajit 2dai

harpie darling i missed ur post and was wondering and wondering where u were !
 yar di whre else i cud hve been....lolz i cnt resist myself frm postin a rply 2 d commentary.
bak 2 PR...now i hve a feelin dat batatawada will think dat it was actully ArMan whu got him in trouble on prupose & he will plant something angaist manav...may b vaishu can say khabardar dharmesh agar tumne mere bhagwan jaise jiju ke bare mein kuch kaha...LOLLOL

i wana see d expressionz on varsha'z face wen she findz out dat vaishu iz gna b stayin with ArMan..i wana see her puttin her wrdz bak in her mouth

anu rulz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Kools from what I heard was ULM saying sari takreeban  Rs. 8000 ki hai yeh to meri aamdani bhi itni nahi hai...SO I dont think he even makes 8000...Even the kholi that he lives in is Tarun's mehrbaani of lending him Rs. 5000 for deposit...

Borrowed money has given them Honeymoon,   first kholi, 2nd kholi and now he wants more to start business...Nirdhan but rich SulMan gave them ticket-hotel money ShockedLOL, Yasir bhai gave them money to enjoy on honeymoon...First day of work dude does not even know ULM and lends him money Wacko  Now he is looking 30,000 to start what business Silly  Indian serials show talking in hundreds and thousands of crore rupees not in thousands LOL ROFL

These people know well how to live and smooch off of others I tell ya Ermm

BTW do u watch DSDV?  It is getting bit better and insteresting...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 24 January 2011 at 3:44pm

anu rulz

Go to top