Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 6)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Icing on the cake - Dharmesh caught & RED-HANDED!!!!

I wud have much prefereed to see him being caught by full k family while he was nangu pungu under silken bedsheets , half sitting up in bed . LOL Manohar wud have fainted , imagining the slaps .

yes , that would have been fun ,Sulo getting asthma attack ...Manohar's glasses cracking up due to  shock element .....
Archu's finger pointing to the sky and Manav gulping at the rate of 30 gulps per minute ....Manju's whole face wobbling like jelly ....

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

[QUOTE=Tanyaz] Separating cos of Vandu burning issue seemed realistic, separating cos she doesn't respect his BIL seems unrealistic is what I'm trying to say.

Chalo yaar , tab nahi bola, ab bol diya ....
der aye durust aye ....

This woman needed to hear this ......I hope he actually implements what he said ...Few months alone in this kholi is just what I would prescribe for this lady....
Dimaag thikane lag jayega ..Believe me , it will be for her own good  i nthe long run ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 January 2011 at 1:27pm

viramLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Kool you watching Pratigya ..Bloody hell that Shakti put Kesar in a coffin and buried her alive ....Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Kool you watching Pratigya ..Bloody hell that Shakti put Kesar in a coffin and buried her alive ....Angry

Just posted there . On how the bloody hell Shakti was arrested for bigamy but not Saint Arushi .Am happy Shakti got his due but why the hell shud Arushi go scot free ?

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I don't know  what the rules are ??
 Is the wife also arrested ?
It should be the case as Arushi was very well aware of Kesar's existance ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Great Commentary kools...

Finally FBD got caught red handed...I so wish he was caught in act of IT and nang dhadang by Vaishu, ArMan, SaSha and the whole K gang...That would have been more fun IMHO..

I sure want to know what is the deal abt Madhuri in FBD's life...Why she wasn't there for all these yrs and suddenly appearing after FBD's marriage to Vaishu...I still think Mad is the real wife and Vaishu the other woman...Cant wait to know the truth..

My million $ Q is if Mad is the real wife than why is she allowing FBD's relationship to Vaishu?  No woman-WIFI in right mind would do that especially after having a child.

Archu's looking at & desiring expensive saree and than telling Manav she does not need it...She is happy with the thought of him wanting to buy it to her makes her happy...She insulted ULM twice in this act..First desiring & vocalizing something which is out of his affordablity and than telling it is OK by her that he can't buy it for her but thought of him wanting to buy her is enough...Does this girl have any brains or not?  why would u want to look or say u like something knowing the fact it will be expensive as shop was in a mall and not in Bhuleshwar or Dadar wholesale place...

Desiring for something affordable is fine but out of reach is stupidity in voicing it IMHO..They are living in 10/10 room in a chawl.OuchEmbarrassed  Doesn't she know what ULM makeS? Embarrassed

ArMan not having any care or consideration for Savita or Sachu shocks me to death..Shravmi was a main victim in this story...Shrav and TDH both were used and destroyed by CVs to make ULM and Holy shakkar therapy Jhansi ki rani Archu who flip flops all the time between the two roles...

Savita is unhappy as she single handedly took care of D household..One son is dead and another one is away from her due to his alliance with Archu...Savita is right in her own way...I dont blame her...But I want her to act her age, rise abv it and not say anything negative or insulting to Archu...She does not have to accept her if she does not want to but insulting her is not getting her anything..Although I am in support of her defending her son..Ks insult ULM anytime they desire so why should it stop Savita? She loves her son too just like Slapochana loves her holy and spoiled daughters...

Finally ULM does not need to do business on other's money...WHy does he keep borrowing money from people..What happened to his job with Yasir bhai? Nothing has happened there...I dont like men who don't take care of their business with their hard earned money...constantly borrowing or getting advance money from their work..Shame on ULM for that...Archu should move her butt and go get a job to help herself out...Not ULM...He is doing what he can..

Wish Kekta Maiya brings Shrav back as Sachu has no parents and ArMan are not interested in taking care of him...They want and desire their own Twins Evil Smile  So let it be..

Vaishu has big decisions to make..Hope she now gets that she is married to a two timing FBD...

Varsha fantasizing abt being prego and having twins was bit OTT...It was like 180% degree turn from aborting the baby...She thinks getting preg is like flipping a switch...it is not..She should wait for 6+ mo to try getting preg after her abortion...God what type of facility and procedure was done during abortion...Not all clinics are up and up and by the code..She could have been infected or damaged inside during the procedure..And Satish does play a huge role in her getting preg  ShockedEmbarrassed  She again is single handedly planning her pregnancy just like she did with abortion...GrrrrrrrAngry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 24 January 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

viramzaara10Gauri22LuvSSevershermaTiyalianu rulzkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Icing on the cake - Dharmesh caught & RED-HANDED!!!!

I wud have much prefereed to see him being caught by full k family while he was nangu pungu under silken bedsheets , half sitting up in bed . LOL Manohar wud have fainted , imagining the slaps .

yes , that would have been fun ,Sulo getting asthma attack ...Manohar's glasses cracking up due to  shock element .....
Archu's finger pointing to the sky and Manav gulping at the rate of 30 gulps per minute ....Manju's whole face wobbling like jelly ....

LOLLOLLOLLOL
ROFL ROFL - silken bed sheets & Manju's wobbling face! How much in demand is Dharmesh exactly

viramTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di. Nice commentary Di.Again Bang on with Dharmu's.

I too felt vaishu's stay at roadside stupid.But what to do ,these days in PR ,stupidity ,unrealistic and insensible tracks are possible.

But Di,I didn't find fault with archu. Di ,she just complimented that saree was nice.She doesn''t say she need it.she will not made Manav angry intentionally at any cost.We all know what she will do to get his side(nearness and goodwill). That too we know archu doesn't know tactics.(if she knows something,then would she made him angry that day o would she told dharmu about hospital records that day)

Indirectly it happened and that too as Manav was in a spree to fulfil archu's dreams,it hit him the most.And yes ,it is going to help him go higher and motivate him.

So  Anyways,as you said longback,if he gets rich,then we will be happy.

ANd then Dharmu got red-handed.so happy here.

Edited by umayal - 24 January 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapviramkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Go to top