Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 5)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by pallai

kools the saree bit was Cvs way of answering ur question.. what is archana's sapne...
see all she wanted was 8000/- rs saree.. bas..  Tongue

is manav that dumb?? 25 grand is not at all a big amount for satish who has time and again told him to come to him for money.. now the holy man and wise ajit will try to get money from some seedy guy and get into trouble. thats for sure!! i agree with rasika ..even i wld be surprised to know manav has a business man!.. LOL

why would vaishu sit alone late night? instead of the girl it be vaishu who was taken by gundas!
why wld dharmesh choose such a seedy place to do it! first of all the very fact that he choose to do it in mumbai beats me.. when he knows armaan stalk him most of the places...Ouch

pallai u can add these questions to the HUGE list of inconsistencies in the show called PR..LOL
manav tried his hand at opening a garage once dint he?sumthng tht archu had gotten him a loan or sumthng?long time back?whatever happened to tht?i dint follow the show tht much so do not know..am assuming it went kaboom..so y try tht same mistake again?he never learns,does he?
and i agree abt vaishu sitting randomly in the middle of the nite in tht jhatak sari..agreed mumbai is safe bt nt THT safe..and dsnt mrs hoity-toity have a car?y was she hanging out wid mr. manhoos shakal and wife?Confused
dharmu is so in for it tomorrow..and archu literally had tht jhansi-ki-rani look on her face when the revelation of the century happened..LOL

I wonder WHO is gonna slap Dharmesh . Vaishu , Archu or Sulo .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzaanu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Icing on the cake - Dharmesh caught & RED-HANDED!!!!

I wud have much prefereed to see him being caught by full k family while he was nangu pungu under silken bedsheets , half sitting up in bed . LOL Manohar wud have fainted , imagining the slaps .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramGauri22LuvSSeveranu rulzunknown18Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Someone needs to tell Varsha that a woman should not conceive for six months after an abortion/miscarriage. Or maybe CV's are unaware of this fact.

niki (i hope i can call u tht)..the cvs know only two things related to medicine..one is a BM transplant wid a yet to be conceived sibling by estranged parents and the second is surrogacy which is to be done the traditional ahem way..and they throw in a MI once in a while..nothing else..

LOL

You are so true.

I read a few days back that you gave AIIMS exam and all. Are you studying for medical PG entrance exams? I'm a med student too- Mumbai- final year. How did your exams go?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Nice commentary Kool!!LOL I wish I cud comment more but stupid midtermOuch
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Someone needs to tell Varsha that a woman should not conceive for six months after an abortion/miscarriage. Or maybe CV's are unaware of this fact.

niki (i hope i can call u tht)..the cvs know only two things related to medicine..one is a BM transplant wid a yet to be conceived sibling by estranged parents and the second is surrogacy which is to be done the traditional ahem way..and they throw in a MI once in a while..nothing else..

LOL

You are so true.

I read a few days back that you gave AIIMS exam and all. Are you studying for medical PG entrance exams? I'm a med student too- Mumbai- final year. How did your exams go?

ya PG prep going on now..which college in mumbai are u in?i was in pune for MBBS, in DY patil..exams went ok..DNB score is good,so sumthng to fall back on anyways..Maharashtra exam in 15 days..and NIMHANS at end of feb..hoping to clear atleast SUMTHNG...Confused
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

@anu: Grant Medical College, J.J. group of hospitals. (that's what gmc in my username stands for- I'm very proud of my college.)

All the best doc!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

thanx niki..

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Icing on the cake - Dharmesh caught & RED-HANDED!!!!

I wud have much prefereed to see him being caught by full k family while he was nangu pungu under silken bedsheets , half sitting up in bed . LOL Manohar wud have fainted , imagining the slaps .

yes , that would have been fun ,Sulo getting asthma attack ...Manohar's glasses cracking up due to  shock element .....
Archu's finger pointing to the sky and Manav gulping at the rate of 30 gulps per minute ....Manju's whole face wobbling like jelly ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramGauri22LuvSSever

Go to top