India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 4)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
But niks it will be good if he leaves her , coz I want her to see Manav taking Ajit to the world of riches again .
If Ajit is gonna get him finances when Manav has zero security ........I want Ajit to get a slice of the cake that Manav bakes .its only fair . Besides , I want Vandu to become rich too , poor thing has suffered enuf . Let Rasika and Manju drool from afar ......u see , they were the ones who wanted money the MOST .Ajit has become quite detached to money , he even told Manav I have stopped dreaming , its unrealistic .Thats the reason I want Ajit to be rich while Manju becomes remains deprived .

The only person I feel sorry for is Savita . She always wanted to be rich and proudly strut around the chawl .She loved Manav and always did Mera Manav Mera Manav .I do wish the CVS make tem a family together before he becomes rich , I dont want people to say she came to her son AFTER he became rich .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshermaanu rulznikitagmc

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Kools Clap
a bit bothered by Varsha's planning...she needs another purpose besides planning

Ok if the girl is being dragged into the hotel...it just went unnoticed by the hotel management.Confused  what would the world do without bhags

viramlunzaanu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

Kools Clap
a bit bothered by Varsha's planning...she needs another purpose besides planning

Ok if the girl is being dragged into the hotel...it just went unnoticed by the hotel management.Confused  what would the world do without bhags

The biggest joke was everyone was rounded up in the raid but that girl and those gundas were missing .LOLLOLLOL

viramcarpe-diemlunzaanu rulz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Oh I loved the way Savita used to say 'Mera Manav'. Usha Nadkarni is truly a fab actress. Her and Manav's scenes are much much better than Manav and Damo's scenes. Uff!- I don't like Damo at all. He only gives mushkil advice, never realistic solutions. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemshermaDabulls23

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

kools the saree bit was Cvs way of answering ur question.. what is archana's sapne...
see all she wanted was 8000/- rs saree.. bas..  Tongue

is manav that dumb?? 25 grand is not at all a big amount for satish who has time and again told him to come to him for money.. now the holy man and wise ajit will try to get money from some seedy guy and get into trouble. thats for sure!! i agree with rasika ..even i wld be surprised to know manav has a business man!.. LOL

why would vaishu sit alone late night? instead of the girl it be vaishu who was taken by gundas!
why wld dharmesh choose such a seedy place to do it! first of all the very fact that he choose to do it in mumbai beats me.. when he knows armaan stalk him most of the places...Ouch

pallai u can add these questions to the HUGE list of inconsistencies in the show called PR..LOL
manav tried his hand at opening a garage once dint he?sumthng tht archu had gotten him a loan or sumthng?long time back?whatever happened to tht?i dint follow the show tht much so do not know..am assuming it went kaboom..so y try tht same mistake again?he never learns,does he?
and i agree abt vaishu sitting randomly in the middle of the nite in tht jhatak sari..agreed mumbai is safe bt nt THT safe..and dsnt mrs hoity-toity have a car?y was she hanging out wid mr. manhoos shakal and wife?Confused
dharmu is so in for it tomorrow..and archu literally had tht jhansi-ki-rani look on her face when the revelation of the century happened..LOL

viramkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Oh I loved the way Savita used to say 'Mera Manav'. Usha Nadkarni is truly a fab actress. Her and Manav's scenes are much much better than Manav and Damo's scenes. Uff!- I don't like Damo at all. He only gives mushkil advice, never realistic solutions. 

Savita always wanted two things .........to be rich and strut around and respect for her son Manav and her family . She disliked the Karanjkars coz they never accorded her son the due respect . Poor thing , I feel awful to see her not being a part of this rich getting process while full credit is given to Archana alone .

As far as Rasika is concerned , I want her to realise that its the Fatichar mechanic, the crow only who took her son back to the world they lost .

Ajits redemption is in my eyes complete .He was genuinely sorry for his deeds , suffered a year , educated Vandu , and accepted poverty positively . He stood by Manav in his worst phase and is now trying to get him finances by using his guarantee . Not just that , its he who gave Manav the idea to start sumthing of his own and dream big . Ajit really desrves to be on in this , but Manju shud be excluded . And ur rite , Manav shudnt take money from Satish .Let Ajit Manav , the poor duo , do it ON THEIR OWN .

viramlunzaanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Someone needs to tell Varsha that a woman should not conceive for six months after an abortion/miscarriage. Or maybe CV's are unaware of this fact.

niki (i hope i can call u tht)..the cvs know only two things related to medicine..one is a BM transplant wid a yet to be conceived sibling by estranged parents and the second is surrogacy which is to be done the traditional ahem way..and they throw in a MI once in a while..nothing else..

viramlunzakoolsadhu1000

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kool! Awesomely said as always!

I agree on your comment that Manav is hell-bent on trying a business to fulfil Archu's sapna..which is absolutely great - but you are RIGHT - what about his parents, that little kid at home - has Archana even tried going to that house on the pretext of even seeing him - maybe Savita could melt down a bit on that one...

Icing on the cake - Dharmesh caught & RED-HANDED!!!!

viramshermalunza

Go to top