Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Great commentary Kools!

Okay, why are we shown Manav-Archu window shopping in malls, knowing that mall stuff is USUALLY MORE EXPENSIVE? Why didn't CV's show them actually shopping in famous bargain markets of Mumbai like Linking road or Fashion street- would have been fun- I like Linking Road a lot!!! See how Ajit was show buying grocery from a roadside bania .How realistic that was .

Chalo Manav is moving forward with his life, and wants to do well and start his own business. Ek cheez toh sahi ja rahi hai.Yes but I do wsh he wud give a thought to his parents , Im fed up of Archnas sapne

Felt very bad for Madhuri. Me too .

Someone needs to tell Varsha that a woman should not conceive for six months after an abortion/miscarriage. Or maybe CV's are unaware of this fact.

Vaishali is very immature and she's going to get a BIG shock when the realities of life fall on her. This is what will make or break her character. She is very very spoilt and stupid niki . Both she and Varsha , and Archna spoils them rotten with her 'unconditional' love .

Ajit threatening his mother about living separately seemed out of place today. He should have threatened in such a manner when his Aai was harassing Vandu by trying to burn her. I dunno why but somehow I dont feel sorry for Rasika like I do for Savita . Savita never taught Vandu to behave badly in their house like Rasika taught Manju . Savita and Rasika both hanker after riches but Savita is somehow more human and nicer .  I want Rasika and Manju to pay .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshermalunzaanu rulz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@kooldi:i agree wid u even i dont feel bad for rasika,but i dint like wat ajit did today cause i feel tat isnt mom allowed to show displeasure wid people u meet.its obvious tat rsika doesnt like armaan she cant stop him cuming but cant she crib abt it. and if she does her only supporter ajit will leave her and go.ajit is not a pure soul even he has done lots of mistkes cause of wich dey r here.i agree rasika has been bad to vandu,give dis dhamki wen she mistreat ur wife y now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
The best part of the show today was Dhamru ...by the way he did ahum fully clothed, varun sleeping next ...Dead
Already varun was traumatized and then God forbid if he had woken up .......Shocked

U know I actually dont think it was about sex at all today .Madhuri is a very nice woman and even Dharmesh showed his human side today . I think they just huddled together as a family , bas . I think its a tragic story , with zero expectations from Madhuris side . She has dignity , I prefer her over spoilt Vaishu although I agree Vaishu doesnt desrve this .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunza

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

@kooldi:i agree wid u even i dont feel bad for rasika,but i dint like wat ajit did today cause i feel tat isnt mom allowed to show displeasure wid people u meet.its obvious tat rsika doesnt like armaan she cant stop him cuming but cant she crib abt it. and if she does her only supporter ajit will leave her and go.ajit is not a pure soul even he has done lots of mistkes cause of wich dey r here.i agree rasika has been bad to vandu,give dis dhamki wen she mistreat ur wife y now.

I think he did it coz he is plain TIRED . That day Savita insulted him indirectly for no fault of his ....he has become good now but his past was brot up .coz his mom pisses people off with her sour comments all the time .I think todays reaction was a FED UP reaction , he just wants to let go and move on .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunzaanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I know , I likeMadhuri a lot ...Also very pretty .How can this  girl fall for Dharmesh ..Very sad story she has .....
Varun too is so  nice ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I know , I likeMadhuri a lot ...Also very pretty .How can this  girl fall for Dharmesh ..Very sad story she has .....
Varun too is so  nice ....

She is really nice yaar . Bahut achi aurat hai uptill now at least .  I think there has been some grave errorr that went out of control .I think Madhuri will explain all to Vaishu .What interests me is who the hell is the REAL LEGAL WIFE .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzaanu rulzunknown18Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Niki , Ajit threatened his mother that he will call the police and get her arrested himself when she tried to burn vandita ..
Ajit is a fantastic character ..
he was shown to be  keeping  quiet for sometime  but today he came back very good .......

I think both him and manav will make it big  soon .....

I'm not saying Ajit is bad or that his action was inadequate when his Aai tried to burn Vandu. I just felt today's statement of separation was misplaced. Yes, your Aai hates your BIL, so will you leave her for that? Heck!- he didn't leave her even when she tried to burn Vandu!- he went to get her back home! Which of the above two was a more serious matter haan? That is why I felt it a little strange. I don't think anyone agrees to break the family for matters like liking/not liking a relative- who doesn't even live in the house. Separating cos of Vandu burning issue seemed realistic, separating cos she doesn't respect his BIL seems unrealistic is what I'm trying to say.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershermalunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@kooldi:i agree it was due to furstration of ajit but i wld like it if he wld hav tld her dis wen she mistreated her wife or called her khoon gandha etc. today it dint make sense of neither manav gng to ajit for help or ajit giving dhamki to rasika.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Go to top