India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 12)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Aga shraddhu mala to negative zalela bilkul nakoi . Pan cVs tasa karnar ha maza hora ahe .Ata nahi .Post leap .

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Money is an important factor in life, and necessary for living with food, shelter and childcare, health care, basic needs etc. But it cannot actually rule everything can it? I think Archana is smartest in this case that she married a well behaved, gentle and polite man who is not crazy or too cool and all.

I haven't seen this show before, only since I am in India and that too with limited knowledge in Hindi (but it is improving LOL) and sometimes translations from my sister in law. All I can say is that marrying an educated man is the best thing a girl can do, rather than marrying a man due to his money or purchasing power! Manav is educated and I think he should do better jobs than what he is doing, but perhaps there are no jobs now? He alway's is doing the low end jobs, and it shows a very grim picture too, because as far as I can know is that being a mechanic is not supposed to be such a low paid job (but maybe different in India).

I can remember when I got married to my husband, he just came out of university of Lodz and not really earning much. We have lived in rent in two rooms too. But he was educated, well behaved, polite and very special Smile. Slowly he managed to work hard enough and now is one of the successful suppliers of Garment in Poland (to Polish buyers retailers, getting goods from India and Bangladesh) ... all this in 5 years. It is possible if one tries. I cannot say it can happen in 5 years, but maybe 10 years, maybe 20 years! ... but if he has honesty and love in him, it is priceless.

It is priceless to have a man who is honest, caring, truly loving? ... Someone you can rely on, someone you can have faith, someone you can love and know he love you.

It is shown that this man also never have bad habits, no drinking or gambling or smoking or being a total party animal! Archana's behavior is so set for him too! ... I don't know much of Indian point of view, but these qualities are rare and priceless as I can figure.

I wish he get a better job though, I don't know why he can't Confused

Edited by Polki_Zofi - 25 January 2011 at 6:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

shraddhu Tiger kal solid chamakla .Toch Paishyanchi vyavashtha karnar aahe aaple contact waprun . Hushaar Tiger !  He don buddu divsaa mahagdya mall madhe firtat ani ratri danger area madhe . War ani tichya bahinichi jababdaari gheun basnar ahet , khishyat nahi damda .

LOLLOLLOLLOL
ho tai ekdum chan cvs tula vachtat ani mahun tyala toh 'ghrashti vegli basavnar'  dialouge dila. mall madhe firle ,chala thik aahe aamchya saarkhya ekhdya la mall chi chamak-taat baghunch changle vatte pan aamhi kadhi kutli vastu gheycha vichar karat nahi karan aamhala aaplya stiti chi jaanev asthe pan archu ne asa kay na baghta ani he mahit asunhi ki aaplya navrya kade naukri nay aahe tine tya sari chi charcha keli.Silly kharokhrach mala asay chid yeil na jar vaishali la aaplya sobat rahlya sangitle ya don shamba ne ani tech honar Angry

di jar paishe kutlya gunda mawali kadun getle tar????? Tyane applya jyani manav la driver tevlele tya mitrakadna paise ghavey toh nakich madat karil
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Me too fine shraddha.Life is going well.ok.Not bad.
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hi Polki! Well Manav left his studies @ 16 so tht he can work and take care of his family.
He has worked as mechanic for most of his life but after awhile He opened a garage and was leading a decent life but unfortunately the garage had some illegal issues so it was shut down..
He's dedicated and hardworking, Im sure he'll be succesfull in a business he wants to start.
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Aga shraddhu mala to negative zalela bilkul nakoi . Pan cVs tasa karnar ha maza hora ahe .Ata nahi .Post leap .

Hopefully di asa nay ho
hey kay eka leap nantar tyala postive kele
dusrya leap nantar parat negative karnar
arman saarke he cvs hi shambha aahet LOLLOL
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Me too fine shraddha.Life is going well.ok.Not bad.

oki Smile tc dear
shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hi there darling

1] Nothing wrong in ogling things but one must know what to talk and where sensitively enough with AKKAL . Her recent fight was coz he was ruffled due to his EARNING CAPACITY and indirectly she RUBBED it in his face . She didn't mean to but she ENDED UP DOING SO is what ALL who agree with me  R SAYING . Yeah I agree she has to be tactful.  

2] I agree she is naive and foolish . So read what I called her .A twit .LOLLOLLOL I have a soft sopt for her so can't bring myself to call her a twitWink

3] That said , going to places u cannot afford things really isnt advisable ...........oh one can ogle all one wants , but it is not really advisable coz it often causes sadness . Maybe not with certain sensible people . So the common trend of thinking is .......Agar aukaat nahi toh mat jao .Maybe its not for everyone. I love F1 so love fast cars and ogling/sitting/.pretending to drive them in showrooms is fun for me not something upsetting or sad at all Wink

4] About how she doesn't emasculate ............Oh She DOES ! She doesn't intend to and IRONICALLY she dOES . We have all seen how she emasculated Jay's ego . Now its Manav's turn . All strictly unintentional , of course coz I agree she is a very good girl who will live on the footpath with him. She doesn't realise  it..her intentions are always good..that is why I know she is not demeaning Manav in any way she just needs to be more tactful and sensible. 

Thank you for always making me laugh with your commentaries Hug Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

Go to top