India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 11)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
^^^^^ Zara there is no consistancy in storyline at times...CVs are either brain dead or bunch of nimrods who are either airheads, drunk, or high on something Ermm  Why would they show something to us which does not make sense to us at all..

Vaishu goes from Varsha's house to the roadside to sit and cry
Mad and FBD move from hotel to hotel just so they can do IT
ULM still looking for a job or start a business...His resume is lacking substance LOL

I laugh so hard watching this serial...Man we all are braindead for still watching it I guess...The only thing keeps me interested is PRians here and Kools commentary or Hope's samachar patra and Tanya's SOTD...LOL serial is lacking logical substance big time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hi Kooldi, 

Great commentary as usual.Agree with you on everyting except on the part below. Archu didnt go to the costly mall or point at the saree on purpose.Nothing wrong in ogling at things that you can't afford.I do that tooLOL love going to Ferrari showroom and Tiffany just to look at the stuff there.I know I can't afford it but no harm in admiring its beauty,makes me happy and guess it makes Archu happy too to look at those sarees too. 

Archu pointed to a saree Manav can't afford only once howver I have lost count at the number of times she told him that the thing that makes her happiest is being with him.He is her everything- dream,need,want. Its Manav who thinks she needs more. This is the girl who is happy to live on roadsides as long as Manav is with her, To me Archu is somewhat  a naive,foolish girl who is crazily in love, not  someone who is on a mission to emasculate a person.

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

She was roaming in costly malls with Bhags and window shopping to stoke his male ego . Her purposes were strictly holy , of course , she really didn't desire anything for herself as such . A most detached female , with no desires whatsoever . But purely for the sake of Bhags she stopped before a costly display sari and cooed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverTanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Hi Kooldi, 

Great commentary as usual.Agree with you on everyting except on the part below. Archu didnt go to the costly mall or point at the saree on purpose.Nothing wrong in ogling at things that you can't afford.I do that tooLOL love going to Ferrari showroom and Tiffany just to look at the stuff there.I know I can't afford it but no harm in admiring its beauty,makes me happy and guess it makes Archu happy too to look at those sarees too. 

Archu pointed to a saree Manav can't afford only once howver I have lost count at the number of times she told him that the thing that makes her happiest is being with him.He is her everything- dream,need,want. Its Manav who thinks she needs more. This is the girl who is happy to live on roadsides as long as Manav is with her, To me Archu is somewhat  a naive,foolish girl who is crazily in love, not  someone who is on a mission to emasculate a person.

She was roaming in costly malls with Bhags and window shopping to stoke his male ego . Her purposes were strictly holy , of course , she really didn't desire anything for herself as such . A most detached female , with no desires whatsoever . But purely for the sake of Bhags she stopped before a costly display sari and cooed

Hi there darling

1] Nothing wrong in ogling things but one must know what to talk and where sensitively enough with AKKAL . Her recent fight was coz he was ruffled due to his EARNING CAPACITY and indirectly she RUBBED it in his face . She didn't mean to but she ENDED UP DOING SO is what ALL who agree with me  R SAYING .

2] I agree she is naive and foolish . So read what I called her .A twit .

3] That said , going to places u cannot afford things really isnt advisable ...........oh one can ogle all one wants , but it is not really advisable coz it often causes sadness . Maybe not with certain sensible people . So the common trend of thinking is .......Agar aukaat nahi toh mat jao .

4] About how she doesn't emasculate ............Oh She DOES ! She doesn't intend to and IRONICALLY she dOES . We have all seen how she emasculated Jay's ego . Now its Manav's turn . All strictly unintentional , of course coz I agree she is a very good girl who will live on the footpath with him .

LuvSSevershermaanu rulz

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Its my mission in life now to fulfil ur ZAROORAT and ur CHAHAT . Just u wait and see Holy Archu . Just u wait and see how i do Ur SAPNE POORE .LOL

My comments : His old parents have no SAPNE , not even about their daily dal chawal . U see they have Archnas gold necklace to tide them over . WackoThumbs Down
Btw , what was the twit Holy Archu doing purposefully cooing over saris that r way out of her league ? Huh ? Don't tell me she is THAT insensitive and tactless to her husband's male pride ! Archna Manav ko KHUD SE ZYAADA PEHCCHAANTI HAI is her motto , so what was all this insensitivity about ?LOLLOLLOLLOL
Oh yeah ? asked Wise Ajit . Well thats not good enough . If u wont show him the basic respect , I will live seperately , u live alone , coz i fully intend helping him .Thumbs Up Wah tiger Cool

He did it so well , the nibbling .LOLLOL

Needless to say , the Batatawada peed ROFL. We needn't urge the CVS to zoom in the camera on that area AT ALL . Its perfectly ASSUMABLE .ROFLROFL

Gr8 commentary diClap
End of the irritating batatawada track ! Phew!!!! LOL bt di as u suggested agar dharmu waise pakda jata maza aata LOL
So now tyaagi archu n bhags once again on thier mission to save vaishali D'oh
Life will b very tough now for both K-sisters n on d oder hand dey will show archu rising with manav.
Tiger was burning brightCool Nice to see d fire n frustration out of him LOL
Read all d pages n agree with it tat savita n manav shld patch up, ajit n manav alonely building up deir business bt di u don't wanted ajit to b bad again na so y u predicted like tat Ermm
Y don't d cvs show arman as a realistic couple like atta were shown instead of roaming in costly malls or is it bcoz they wanted to give manav tat punch line- I WILL DO U SAPNE POORELOLLOL n manav fans going ooooooo ooooo over it LOLLOL
Wat is manav gonna do with 25,000rs? Only a vada pav stall can b bulid in tat much money!

Edited by simplyshraddha - 25 January 2011 at 5:49am

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hai Shraddha. Smile
How are you?
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Shraddha. Smile
How are you?

hey umi m f9 dear hws u? hws lyf going? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
shraddhu Tiger kal solid chamakla .Toch Paishyanchi vyavashtha karnar aahe aaple contact waprun . Hushaar Tiger !  He don buddu divsaa mahagdya mall madhe firtat ani ratri danger area madhe . War ani tichya bahinichi jababdaari gheun basnar ahet , khishyat nahi damda .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ektarfapyar

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hilarious commentry di LOL
LOVED it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Go to top