India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 24 PR (Page 10)

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
awesome commentary kools...as usual...just got done reading it...at least we are seeing the show pick up some speed, was a great epi today...and an even greater commentaryClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
what i want to know is why would two grown adults do IT with a child lying on the same bed..couldnt FBD pay for an extra cot or something??...most disgusting scene..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

what i want to know is why would two grown adults do IT with a child lying on the same bed..couldnt FBD pay for an extra cot or something??...most disgusting scene..

FIfster I was thinking of the same...Initially FBD was right smack in the middle and than she moved in the middle while Varun was snoring away  LOL 

LuvSSeverSweetFifikoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Fifi, even I found  that utterly disgusting ....Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSweetFifikoolsadhu1000

qweztion1 Groupbie
qweztion1
qweztion1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Did she get eliminated ? Forget it , immerse urself in the ordeals of Batatawada .Big smile
[/QUOTE]

The ordeals of Batatawada LOL ... that really makes me laugh. But I'm happy that he's finally exposed in front of everyone.
ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I do not see why poor / lower middle-class  people should not visit malls sometimes. I've seen people in Delhi do it . Even a simple McD's burger becomes a rare treat for them. Are they not allowed the luxury of even looking at good things of life? Or admire them?
When Archana acts normal, she is ridculed. When she acts mahaan, she is ridiculed. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

kools the saree bit was Cvs way of answering ur question.. what is archana's sapne...
see all she wanted was 8000/- rs saree.. bas..  Tongue

is manav that dumb?? 25 grand is not at all a big amount for satish who has time and again told him to come to him for money.. now the holy man and wise ajit will try to get money from some seedy guy and get into trouble. thats for sure!! i agree with rasika ..even i wld be surprised to know manav has a business man!.. LOL

why would vaishu sit alone late night? instead of the girl it be vaishu who was taken by gundas!
why wld dharmesh choose such a seedy place to do it! first of all the very fact that he choose to do it in mumbai beats me.. when he knows armaan stalk him most of the places...Ouch

I agree with you. Why would Dharmesh choose a shady hotel like the one which is frequented supposedly by such people beats all logic ? And what stupid police ? Instead of trying to round up the guys who kidnapped that girl, they were making all guests come down and trying to make that hotel look like a brothel.
Secondly Dharmesh was surely nuts when he chose that hotel. That place must have been awfully close to Varshu's house for Vaishu to come out crying. I mean certainly Vaishu would not have sprinted a 10 km run to sit and cry. And Dharmesh knew she was going to Varshu's house so why that big risk ? Also what a blooper  by the CVs - some days back when Dharmesh was dropping Madhuri, Varsha called out to him (she was shopping) and she asked Dharmesh to drop her. If her house was that close she could have instead walked back right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6zaara10koolsadhu1000

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
nice commentary. I loved the last scene where dharmu got caught. Waited awhile for this! I'm glad vaishu saw /heard everythnng herself bc no one wudv believed arman. But i wish the other k's were there too. And i cant wait to see how jay reacts to this news of his guru... I dont have much else to add, every1 said what i'v been thinking (arman roaming the mall, varsha's daydreaming, vaishu on the roadside)... But i dont understand this hotel thing, if madhuri was staying @ this blue diamond hotel while in mumbai, then y did she and dharmu check into the other hotel where manav was working and satish-varsha had their party? And where was varun that night?? And if some goondas kidnapped a girl FROM the hotel, then y the hell were the polic looking for her IN the hotel? Duh. These must be the same cops investigating the "murder" @ the factory... i'm glad ajit spoke up to rasika. i hate rasika bc she is ungrateful and unchanged and i desperately want the cv's to send her somewher far far away... I was thinking that a nice story rather than borrowing money from som1 shady, would be this: satish's partnership w/ d falls through from the aftermath of d's secret revealed, and he asks manav to join him in som business venture...?

viramanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top