Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Polki! Well Manav left his studies @ 16 so tht he can work and take care of his family.
He has worked as mechanic for most of his life but after awhile He opened a garage and was leading a decent life but unfortunately the garage had some illegal issues so it was shut down..
He's dedicated and hardworking, Im sure he'll be succesfull in a business he wants to start.
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Aga shraddhu mala to negative zalela bilkul nakoi . Pan cVs tasa karnar ha maza hora ahe .Ata nahi .Post leap .

Hopefully di asa nay ho
hey kay eka leap nantar tyala postive kele
dusrya leap nantar parat negative karnar
arman saarke he cvs hi shambha aahet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Me too fine shraddha.Life is going well.ok.Not bad.

oki 😊 tc dear
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi there darling

1] Nothing wrong in ogling things but one must know what to talk and where sensitively enough with AKKAL . Her recent fight was coz he was ruffled due to his EARNING CAPACITY and indirectly she RUBBED it in his face . She didn't mean to but she ENDED UP DOING SO is what ALL who agree with me  R SAYING . Yeah I agree she has to be tactful.  

2] I agree she is naive and foolish . So read what I called her .A twit .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have a soft sopt for her so can't bring myself to call her a twitπŸ˜‰

3] That said , going to places u cannot afford things really isnt advisable ...........oh one can ogle all one wants , but it is not really advisable coz it often causes sadness . Maybe not with certain sensible people . So the common trend of thinking is .......Agar aukaat nahi toh mat jao .Maybe its not for everyone. I love F1 so love fast cars and ogling/sitting/.pretending to drive them in showrooms is fun for me not something upsetting or sad at all πŸ˜‰

4] About how she doesn't emasculate ............Oh She DOES ! She doesn't intend to and IRONICALLY she dOES . We have all seen how she emasculated Jay's ego . Now its Manav's turn . All strictly unintentional , of course coz I agree she is a very good girl who will live on the footpath with him. She doesn't realise  it..her intentions are always good..that is why I know she is not demeaning Manav in any way she just needs to be more tactful and sensible. 

Thank you for always making me laugh with your commentaries πŸ€— πŸ€— 

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! What a commentary diiπŸ‘πŸ‘
I was very happy since Dharmesh got exposed waned to comment but slept at last moment

I did not find Archu's behaviour being purposefully rubbing Manav's ego though that may have happen. I believe Manav has made up in his mind the hidden agenda abt Archu's sapne,πŸ˜† as a self motivation factor, Motivation can be in any form, just needs to be channelized properly...

I feer Manav going on wrong path by taking money from unknown ppl, who cant be trusted. 
Manav can make a good owner of Business I feel as we saw when he got loan for his new garage, he managed everything so well, even employed some other ppl too in the same garage, Manav looked so stable that period 
I hope woh din phir se aa jaye....

I felt the mall roaming thing pretty normal, nowadays the mall isnt restricted to any class, if not for buying any thing,they go there just for fun to see new things, to chill out, or as we saw one seen in 'Mumbai meri jaan'
There are many things we know we cant afford but still we cant stop glaring them😳

But why are they keeping Manav unemployed for so long, considering the fact that he is a good mechanic, hardworking. He has satish by his side, even if he dont want money from him, he can ask for his reference in amny job, which is mostly acceptable ??πŸ˜•

Loved Ajit and his comments, though I dont favour him to do so, but just tio keep her in check !!!
Manav and his mahnoosiyat was hilarious πŸ˜†
Varsha's behaviour worries me, How come she left the job, and suddenly she started to think abt the baby( full u turn in behaviour)
Feel bad for both Vaishu and varshu, also Madhuri, all because of Dharmesh...

BTW I feel Madhuri may be his first legal wife otherwise who will dare to say jhoot to police at that point of time ??
I want him to be slapped left right in front of everyone..😑
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

So then darling we have practically agreed on all points .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She is not tactful ..........yes

She is foolish .........yes

She emasculates UNINTENTIONALLY .........yes

Certain sensible people like you dont get affected by window shopping but some like Manav do ...........YES [ In this case the affecting is gonna be shown as MOTIVATING but I still cant see how that lessens Archnas silly behaviour]

Thanks for loving my commentary . I have no problems calling ANY character a twit when they behave like one coz Im not in LOVE with ANY .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank God for that . People r nowdays attacking members for characters ..........such is the craze for characters , maloom hai ! So refreshing to find people like u .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Wow!! What a commentary diiπŸ‘πŸ‘
I was very happy since Dharmesh got exposed waned to comment but slept at last moment

I did not find Archu's behaviour being purposefully rubbing Manav's ego though that may have happen. I believe Manav has made up in his mind the hidden agenda abt Archu's sapne,πŸ˜† as a self motivation factor, Motivation can be in any form, just needs to be channelized properly...

I feer Manav going on wrong path by taking money from unknown ppl, who cant be trusted. 
Manav can make a good owner of Business I feel as we saw when he got loan for his new garage, he managed everything so well, even employed some other ppl too in the same garage, Manav looked so stable that period 
I hope woh din phir se aa jaye....

I felt the mall roaming thing pretty normal, nowadays the mall isnt restricted to any class, if not for buying any thing,they go there just for fun to see new things, to chill out, or as we saw one seen in 'Mumbai meri jaan'
There are many things we know we cant afford but still we cant stop glaring them😳

But why are they keeping Manav unemployed for so long, considering the fact that he is a good mechanic, hardworking. He has satish by his side, even if he dont want money from him, he can ask for his reference in amny job, which is mostly acceptable ??πŸ˜•

Loved Ajit and his comments, though I dont favour him to do so, but just tio keep her in check !!!
Manav and his mahnoosiyat was hilarious πŸ˜†
Varsha's behaviour worries me, How come she left the job, and suddenly she started to think abt the baby( full u turn in behaviour)
Feel bad for both Vaishu and varshu, also Madhuri, all because of Dharmesh...

BTW I feel Madhuri may be his first legal wife otherwise who will dare to say jhoot to police at that point of time ??
I want him to be slapped left right in front of everyone..😑

yes sweet Sonii . 😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

Money is an important factor in life, and necessary for living with food, shelter and childcare, health care, basic needs etc. But it cannot actually rule everything can it? I think Archana is smartest in this case that she married a well behaved, gentle and polite man who is not crazy or too cool and all.

I haven't seen this show before, only since I am in India and that too with limited knowledge in Hindi (but it is improving πŸ˜†) and sometimes translations from my sister in law. All I can say is that marrying an educated man is the best thing a girl can do, rather than marrying a man due to his money or purchasing power! Manav is educated and I think he should do better jobs than what he is doing, but perhaps there are no jobs now? He alway's is doing the low end jobs, and it shows a very grim picture too, because as far as I can know is that being a mechanic is not supposed to be such a low paid job (but maybe different in India).

I can remember when I got married to my husband, he just came out of university of Lodz and not really earning much. We have lived in rent in two rooms too. But he was educated, well behaved, polite and very special 😊. Slowly he managed to work hard enough and now is one of the successful suppliers of Garment in Poland (to Polish buyers retailers, getting goods from India and Bangladesh) ... all this in 5 years. It is possible if one tries. I cannot say it can happen in 5 years, but maybe 10 years, maybe 20 years! ... but if he has honesty and love in him, it is priceless.

It is priceless to have a man who is honest, caring, truly loving? ... Someone you can rely on, someone you can have faith, someone you can love and know he love you.

It is shown that this man also never have bad habits, no drinking or gambling or smoking or being a total party animal! Archana's behavior is so set for him too! ... I don't know much of Indian point of view, but these qualities are rare and priceless as I can figure.

I wish he get a better job though, I don't know why he can't πŸ˜•

Trust me Polki no one has a problem here with him being a mechanic . What we critique is his bad financial acumen .....CVS persistently show it .  In fact we love Manav for being a simple hard working mechanic .
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So then darling we have practically agreed on all points .πŸ˜† you are rightπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

People r nowdays attacking members for characters ..........such is the craze for characters , maloom hai !  yeah know all about it,I stopped going to such forums...thank god this forum doesnt have fanatics..those people are crazy 🀒 
So refreshing to find people like u πŸ€— awwww

I too feel bad for Varsha, compared to Manju she isn't that sadistic or evil yet she is given life sentence whilst Manju gets away scot free everytime after shedding a few crocodile tears🀒 
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Hi Polki! Well Manav left his studies @ 16 so tht he can work and take care of his family.
He has worked as mechanic for most of his life but after awhile He opened a garage and was leading a decent life but unfortunately the garage had some illegal issues so it was shut down..
He's dedicated and hardworking, Im sure he'll be succesfull in a business he wants to start.

Oh then I had no idea  πŸ˜• ... but still as you say he is hard working, as all of you say that is ... ofcourse wish better. I like it, this pair πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š ... they look sweet, innocent and thus adorable 😊