Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome commentary kools...as usual...just got done reading it...at least we are seeing the show pick up some speed, was a great epi today...and an even greater commentaryπŸ‘
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what i want to know is why would two grown adults do IT with a child lying on the same bed..couldnt FBD pay for an extra cot or something??...most disgusting scene..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PRnerd

what i want to know is why would two grown adults do IT with a child lying on the same bed..couldnt FBD pay for an extra cot or something??...most disgusting scene..

FIfster I was thinking of the same...Initially FBD was right smack in the middle and than she moved in the middle while Varun was snoring away  πŸ˜† 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fifi, even I found  that utterly disgusting ....🀒
qweztion1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Did she get eliminated ? Forget it , immerse urself in the ordeals of Batatawada .πŸ˜ƒ

The ordeals of Batatawada πŸ˜† ... that really makes me laugh. But I'm happy that he's finally exposed in front of everyone.
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not see why poor / lower middle-class  people should not visit malls sometimes. I've seen people in Delhi do it . Even a simple McD's burger becomes a rare treat for them. Are they not allowed the luxury of even looking at good things of life? Or admire them?
When Archana acts normal, she is ridculed. When she acts mahaan, she is ridiculed. πŸ˜•
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallai

kools the saree bit was Cvs way of answering ur question.. what is archana's sapne...
see all she wanted was 8000/- rs saree.. bas..  πŸ˜›

is manav that dumb?? 25 grand is not at all a big amount for satish who has time and again told him to come to him for money.. now the holy man and wise ajit will try to get money from some seedy guy and get into trouble. thats for sure!! i agree with rasika ..even i wld be surprised to know manav has a business man!.. πŸ˜†

why would vaishu sit alone late night? instead of the girl it be vaishu who was taken by gundas!
why wld dharmesh choose such a seedy place to do it! first of all the very fact that he choose to do it in mumbai beats me.. when he knows armaan stalk him most of the places...

I agree with you. Why would Dharmesh choose a shady hotel like the one which is frequented supposedly by such people beats all logic ? And what stupid police ? Instead of trying to round up the guys who kidnapped that girl, they were making all guests come down and trying to make that hotel look like a brothel.
Secondly Dharmesh was surely nuts when he chose that hotel. That place must have been awfully close to Varshu's house for Vaishu to come out crying. I mean certainly Vaishu would not have sprinted a 10 km run to sit and cry. And Dharmesh knew she was going to Varshu's house so why that big risk ? Also what a blooper  by the CVs - some days back when Dharmesh was dropping Madhuri, Varsha called out to him (she was shopping) and she asked Dharmesh to drop her. If her house was that close she could have instead walked back right

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice commentary. I loved the last scene where dharmu got caught. Waited awhile for this! I'm glad vaishu saw /heard everythnng herself bc no one wudv believed arman. But i wish the other k's were there too. And i cant wait to see how jay reacts to this news of his guru... I dont have much else to add, every1 said what i'v been thinking (arman roaming the mall, varsha's daydreaming, vaishu on the roadside)... But i dont understand this hotel thing, if madhuri was staying @ this blue diamond hotel while in mumbai, then y did she and dharmu check into the other hotel where manav was working and satish-varsha had their party? And where was varun that night?? And if some goondas kidnapped a girl FROM the hotel, then y the hell were the polic looking for her IN the hotel? Duh. These must be the same cops investigating the "murder" @ the factory... i'm glad ajit spoke up to rasika. i hate rasika bc she is ungrateful and unchanged and i desperately want the cv's to send her somewher far far away... I was thinking that a nice story rather than borrowing money from som1 shady, would be this: satish's partnership w/ d falls through from the aftermath of d's secret revealed, and he asks manav to join him in som business venture...?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^^ Zara there is no consistancy in storyline at times...CVs are either brain dead or bunch of nimrods who are either airheads, drunk, or high on something πŸ€”  Why would they show something to us which does not make sense to us at all..

Vaishu goes from Varsha's house to the roadside to sit and cry
Mad and FBD move from hotel to hotel just so they can do IT
ULM still looking for a job or start a business...His resume is lacking substance πŸ˜†

I laugh so hard watching this serial...Man we all are braindead for still watching it I guess...The only thing keeps me interested is PRians here and Kools commentary or Hope's samachar patra and Tanya's SOTD...LOL serial is lacking logical substance big time...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Kooldi, 

Great commentary as usual.Agree with you on everyting except on the part below. Archu didnt go to the costly mall or point at the saree on purpose.Nothing wrong in ogling at things that you can't afford.I do that tooπŸ˜† love going to Ferrari showroom and Tiffany just to look at the stuff there.I know I can't afford it but no harm in admiring its beauty,makes me happy and guess it makes Archu happy too to look at those sarees too. 

Archu pointed to a saree Manav can't afford only once howver I have lost count at the number of times she told him that the thing that makes her happiest is being with him.He is her everything- dream,need,want. Its Manav who thinks she needs more. This is the girl who is happy to live on roadsides as long as Manav is with her, To me Archu is somewhat  a naive,foolish girl who is crazily in love, not  someone who is on a mission to emasculate a person.

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

She was roaming in costly malls with Bhags and window shopping to stoke his male ego . Her purposes were strictly holy , of course , she really didn't desire anything for herself as such . A most detached female , with no desires whatsoever . But purely for the sake of Bhags she stopped before a costly display sari and cooed