Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DOTW:" Dutta Patil-where Dreams come true "...

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

DOTW - "Dutta Patil - where Dreams come true"...

Hi everyoneSmileSmileSmile

''''well another DOTW from my side for a very special week'''''.yup u guessed it right''''It's the week when last year Mishal Raheja made his entry into the show lagi tujhse lagan as Dutta Patil'''''and kuch khuskismet logg the jinhoney dutta kii entry tv par dekhi'''''unlike unlucky me who saw it on youtube''''..anyways'''''.

The name Dutta Patil''''that made many go crazy'''''and many more to drool over anything and everything related to that name has ten letters''''..soooooooooooo here are a set of ten questions I could think of for u all to answer''''..Hope u reply and enjoy too''''''.

Describe Dutta in ONE LINE''''..(I know I had to mention this nahiin toh u all would have written pages on him including me LOL'''')'''''

Five things u Like most about Dutta'''''(Plz make sure u write only five things''''dil par paththar rakh kar aisi limit rakhii hai'''''')''''..

One thing u want to change about him'''''(I know Mr. Perfect is Perfect'''''.still''''.)''''..

What do u think is Dutta's Biggest asset'''''

Which accessory of Dutta makes him complete'''''.(u have to choose from gun'''..earrings'''.chain'''''ring''''or kurta''''..)'''..

One scene where u actually felt like breaking through ur TV screen and hug Dutta tight''''''

One scene where u felt like'..Dutta saab KAASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY!.........................

One scene u almost felt like screaming''''MUJHEY MERA DUTTA CHAHIYE!..................

One scene where u felt'''''Nakusha is the luckiest woman on earth to have dutta in her life'''''..

Last but not the least''''....Do u think any actor other than Mishal Raheja would have been able to play the character of Dutta Patil?!....................SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 24 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

eye_can_talkRainbow-colourshruti10augustsasha_1celestaebfunofbb123mozart66Rose_PetalNainaSengal--SONEE---Srushti---khushi--stranger2rose

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Describe Dutta in ONE LINE'

A Angry,handsome Don with a heart oof Gold..

Five things u Like most about Dutta'

1.) His Face

2.) His Character

3.) His Body

4.) His Earrings

5.) His Smile

One thing u want to change about him'

He is awesome like he is….dont want to change anything laikin agar karna pare bhi toh phir that he always talk about dhookas…I know he is hurt a lot but come on believe our nakku :D:D par mujhe sirf dutta hi chaye….:D

Which accessory of Dutta makes him complete'(u have to choose from gun'''..earrings'''.chain'''''ring''''or kurta)'

Ehm his kurta and earrings….:D cant choose just one…

One scene where u actually felt like breaking through ur TV screen and hug Dutta tight

When he knews about his true father and he was sitting on the beach…awww….poor baby….

One scene where u felt like'..Dutta saab KAASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY!

Tasha's SR  lol

One scene u almost felt like screaming''''MUJHEY MERA DUTTA CHAHIYE!

The last few weeks….i felt like I will kill the CV's

One scene where u felt'''''Nakusha is the luckiest woman on earth to have dutta in her life'

When Dutta free Nakku from Anna…and they was on the way to go home…

Last but not the least''''....Do u think any actor other than Mishal Raheja would have been able to play the character of Dutta Patil?!.

Seriusly said I really don't think it because for me MR is Dutta…how he smiled, he was hurt, his anger, his love all that I don't think any actor could play the role better then Mishal…

Very Nice DOTW Sheeba dear….. Love Dutta…Cant live without him now…J

Beauitufl Questions :D

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 24 January 2011 at 11:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustcelestaesasha_1mozart66--SONEE---Srushti---khushi--meghapartiPrincess_Priya1

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Res.......................
Edited :-

Awesome post Sheeba.....................................

Describe Dutta in ONE LINE''''..(I know I had to mention this nahiin toh u all would have written pages on him including me LOL'''')'''''

A man with a heart of gold........................... 

Five things u Like most about Dutta'''''(Plz make sure u write only five things''''dil par paththar rakh kar aisi limit rakhii hai'''''')''''..

His Smile

His eyes

His angry looks

His Simplicity

The way he express his feelings when he is all drunk 

One thing u want to change about him'''''(I know Mr. Perfect is Perfect'''''.still''''.)''''..

Oh GOD tough que....................  fir bhi agar change karna hi pade to i want him to start using his Brain...............  atleast be carefull whats going arround u........................... 

What do u think is Dutta's Biggest asset'''''

here m braking the rule...................... i go with three
first his golden heart
second his best frnd Bajji
and third his Love Nakku 

Which accessory of Dutta makes him complete'''''.(u have to choose from gun'''..earrings'''.chain'''''ring''''or kurta''''..)'''..

His earrings & Gun.......................  

One scene where u actually felt like breaking through ur TV screen and hug Dutta tight''''''

Scene after FR, poor guy he was toooooooooo  hurt...........
cant see him in that condition..................  

One scene where u felt like'..Dutta saab KAASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY!.........................

in every scene....................... he is sooooooo  adorable in every scene............... i dunno remember any particular scene when i felt lyk kaash  Dutta mera hota but theres a lots of scenes when i thought kaash main Nakku hoti............................ 

One scene u almost felt like screaming''''MUJHEY MERA DUTTA CHAHIYE!................

Payal  wala scene........................  when he gifted her payal.............................
Supeb yaar..................... one of my fav scenes................................... 

One scene where u felt'''''Nakusha is the luckiest woman on earth to have dutta in her life'''''..
there r a lots................ my fav r
when he took food for Nakku after her fast.................
and second after Nakku's accident he look after her & helped her in getting medi when he saw its tough for her to reach to the medi.......  

Last but not the least''''....Do u think any actor other than Mishal Raheja would have been able to play the character of Dutta Patil?!....................SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile 

A Biggggggg NO.............................  Cant even imagine anybody else as Dutta other than MR .....................

Edited by --khushi-- - 24 January 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustcelestaesasha_1--SONEE--mIsHeZ.x-Srushti-Princess_Priya1

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

r e s e r v e d . . x

e d i t e d ;

Describe Dutta in ONE LINE'

Hot in both sens ;-) whether its looks, luv or anger!!

Five things u Like most about Dutta'

1.) His eyes

2.) His personality

3.) His hands :-)

4.) His smile

5.) Okay dont laugh at dis but i rely tink da beauty spot jus abov hz lips r totali cute..iluvit!!

One thing u want to change about him'

Wel i tink hez jus amazin but i wud luv 2 c hm expres himslf mor..jus lyk he did on da SR (wel it wasnt exacli SR wwe wantd 2 c but stil :L) and lisen 2 his heart...wich is y i lyk him wen hes drunk lol! hehe

Which accessory of Dutta makes him complete'(u have to choose from gun'''..earrings'''.chain'''''ring''''or kurta)'

Errrmm definatly his kurta!! Warna D ka garden har kisi ki nazar lag jayegi **missy putin kala tikka**

One scene where u actually felt like breaking through ur TV screen and hug Dutta tight

Wen he said wawt he felt 4 naku in da SR!! Gee i wud neva be able 2 resist 4 so long!!  

One scene where u felt like'..Dutta saab KAASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY!

Lyk naina sed i wud also say tashaz SR!! 

One scene u almost felt like screaming''''MUJHEY MERA DUTTA CHAHIYE!

Omg it has 2 b wen MR/Dutta leaving news came..!! it rely broke my heart...abh torah torah kar ker tuske tukre joor rahi hoon kyunke owa gadha is  bak!!! :DD

One scene where u felt'''''Nakusha is the luckiest woman on earth to have dutta in her life'

Evri tym dey showed dutta showing his concern 4 naku e.g. wen in falin in car 2geda he told hr 2 get off...in da jungl wen he gt food 4 hr..wen he saved her 4rm anna..sosry cnt choose 1 scne...yeh nainsaafi hai!! LOL! 

Last but not the least''''....Do u think any actor other than Mishal Raheja would have been able to play the character of Dutta Patil?!.

Definalty NOT! MRs evry move makes D wat he is!! His expressionz his tough lukz his god his evry thing!! MR=Dutta=LTl!!

loved answerin ur q's honSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

x x X X x x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 24 January 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustcelestaesasha_1-Srushti---khushi--Princess_Priya1

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
*edited*
Describe dutta in one line..
Dutta.... Dutta, a don, wid a heart of gold, who do not need words, but his eyes said it all....

Five things u lyk most about about dutta..
1. His eyes
2. His smile
3. His anger *ek dum sher style*
4. His soul
5. His love for naku

One thing u want to change about him..
Dutta shud not mix past wid present, he shud move on his life forgetting all the past, he shud understand that all people are not same, if seema deceits him, it doesnt mean everyone vl deceit him....

Wat do u think is Dutta's biggest asset..
Dutta's biggest asset are undoubtedly baji nd naku....

Wich accessory of Dutta makes him complete..
Dutta's gun

One scene where u actually felt lyk breaking through ur tv screen nd hugs dutta tight..
During that lighter scene, wen dutta came back all drunk, naku came back in her soot, nd dutta places his head on her lap nd asks her not to leave him....

One scene where u felt lyk "dutta saab KAASH AAP HAMAREY HOTE"..
Wen dutta hugs naku at annas den nd said to her 'mat ro naku, ab main aa gaya hun, ab anna royega'....

One scene where u felt lyk screaming ''mujhe mera dutta chahiye''..
Every TaSha scene makes me scream ki kaash mere paas bhi ek dutta hota, jo mujhe itnaaaaa saara pyar karta....

One scene where u felt that naku is the luckiest woman on this planet to have dutta in her lyf..
I realy cant chose one. All scene of TaSha makes me feel that naku is the luckiest woman on this planet to have dutta in her lyf....

Do u think that any other actor other than mishal can play the role of dutta..
Nope.

Thanks for such wonderful questions, sheeba. It feels really nice answering them.

Edited by shruti10august - 28 January 2011 at 4:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1-Srushti---khushi--Princess_Priya1

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Edited :

•       Describe Dutta in ONE LINE''''...(I know I had to mention this nahiin toh u all would have written pages on him including me ''')''''''

Angry young man…Don…wit a golden heart! Sabne keh diya ok nw ………Dutta… One Man Army… The lion ….Dutta is truely sher yaar ! ApproveDay Dreaming

•       Five things u Like most about Dutta'''''(Plz make sure u write only five things''''dil par paththar rakh kar aisi limit rakhii hai'''''')''''…

•        His physics
  •        His eyes / his eyes speaks
  •        His Intense look
  •        His smile
  •        His honesty / his principles …….. he is a man of surprising principles which is such a paradox to the kind of business he is in......ClapClapClapClapClap

•       One thing u want to change about him'''''(I know Mr. Perfect is Perfect''''' still''''.)''''…

Yaa right he is perfect… phir bhi one change….only one thing …..If sumthing wrong happen, He never listen to the person stand in front of him… Soo just Duttaji kabhi kabhi samnewali ki baat sunn liya karo…kaafi hai!LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

•       What do u think is Dutta's Biggest asset'''''

Hun …His biggest assets…. his friend Baaji and  his love, life ….his wife Nakusha!….. both Trust n Love Duttta unconditional…..n dey don't have any boundries for der luv !!! ClapClapClapClapClap

•       Which accessory of Dutta makes him complete'''''.(u have to choose from gun'''..earrings'''.chain'''''ring''''or kurta''''...)'''…

His Kurta's n His Gun !!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

•       One scene where u actually felt like breaking through ur TV screen and hug Dutta tight''''''

There r alotTongue…actually I felt dis in each n every scene LOLWinkEmbarrassed Ok its recent scene….wer Blind D was on road n he sed "Ab kahan hai tu, aati kyun nahi"Ouch…… arrhhh his voice take my heart away n I……..Hug EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

•       One scene where u felt like'… Dutta saab KAASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY!........................

Hayeee tough one yaar… I felt dis in each n every moment … ok …. wen he rescue Nakku from anna's place n wen he hugz Nakku n he sed "mat roh nakku" He gvs her assurance ClapClapClap  that he is here n nw she is not alone….. wow....Day Dreaming......

Sach me laga….kaash Dutta saab kaash…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…..

•       One scene u almost felt like screaming'' ''MUJHEY MERA DUTTA CHAHIYE! ..................

Hun as I sed before each n every moment I felt disEmbarrassedWink ….ok I told u Big smile….wen Dutta took food for Nakku on terrace n he asked  "vrat toda"……. I really wish ke mujhe Dutta chahiye yaar….he is soo adorable in dat scene ..n He ws in white kurtaDay Dreaming!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

•       One scene where u felt'' ''Nakusha is the luckiest woman on earth to have dutta in her life'''''…

Wen ever I sw Koyel on screen I felt she is luckiest…the way D show his luv towards her….he took food for her on terrace n all changes in his room he made for Nakku.

N in operation theater …. He was mad….after FR n betrayal….but still he came in n holds her hand !

•       Last but not the least''''....Do u think any actor other than Mishal Raheja would have been able to play the character of Dutta Patil !

Seriously....a big no frm meApprove…..for me its … MR is Dutta…!  Mishal is a wonderful actor… has amazing body language... and many times Dutta didn't hv any dialogues but Mishal spoaks wit his eyes n his expression  alot! ClapClapClapClapClap

here could be no one who can take Mishal's place as Dutta...and there could be no one who can take Dutta's place in LTL...

LTL or Dutta without MR …..Can't even imagine…just  one line …..

"When you left, I lost a part of me"……….that's it !

Luv Dutta…."Hum tere bin bin kahin reh nahi paate, Tum nahin aate toh hum marjate!"……….

Very nice DOTW….sheebz…!!!TongueHug

Nice questions 10.…As 10 letters in "Dutta Patil" ! Nice !!! Big smileTongueWink

Edited by --SONEE-- - 25 January 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

eye_can_talkshruti10augustcelestaesasha_1mIsHeZ.x-Srushti-Princess_Priya1--khushi--stranger2rose

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Describe Dutta in one line:

A strong and soulful man with a beautiful heart that breaks too easily.

Five things you like the most about Dutta:

1) His face (and especially his profile)

2) His hands

3) His eyes

4) His vulnerability

5) His strength

One thing that you want to change about him:

I wouldn't want to change anything about him. Not even his flaws. They only add to his beauty.

Which accessory of Dutta makes him complete:

Dutta Bhao is only complete when he wears his black kurta, earrings, watch, and his gun. But if I had to choose one, then I guess it would be his gun.

One scene where you actually felt like breaking through your TV screen and hug Dutta tight:

I wanted to hug him when he was sitting by the sea right after the revelation that Sriram Patil wasn't his father.

One scene where you felt like: Dutta saab, KAASH AAP HUMAREY HOTEY!

Funny. There was never a scene when I wanted him for myself. I've always wanted him for Nakku. But there has been moments - like the scene where he gives Nakku her payal and the one where he saves her from Anna - that I thought: "Wouldn't it be nice to find a man like that in real life..."

One scene in which you almost felt like screaming: MUJHEY MERA DUTTA CHAHIYE!

I've mentally screamed that ever since his accident.

One scene where you felt that Nakusha is the luckiest woman on earth to have Dutta in her life:

I feel that every time he looks into her eyes.

Last but not the least: Do you think any actor, other than Mishal Raheja, would have been able to play the character of Dutta Patil?

Yes, but not as beautifully, as perfectly, as convincingly, and as soulfully as Mishal has. Mishal is Dutta Patil. Any other actor could pretend to be Dutta, but never be able to convince me and never be able to be Dutta. There is only one Dutta and only one actor whom the role is a second skin to - and that's Mishal. Without him, LTL is pointless.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustcelestaesasha_1mIsHeZ.x-Srushti---khushi--Princess_Priya1stranger2rose

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
resvervd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Go to top