India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dawn of new Viren...

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Starts with Nivedita applying medicine on Viren's wounds and Sid supporting Viren in front of the family and acknowledge that he is a fast learner and does not need guidance of Sid. Both, elder brother and wife, are doing their parts to relieve him from his burden.

after reading the update, I feel, these two scenes are vital for this track and also marks the dawn of the new Viren. Viren's journey towards the right path has started, only he starts to realise that the persons on whom he is upset are not his enemies. Both do not hold any ulterior motifs against him.

In no time, will his realisation start! and his conscience will prick, as to whether he is doing the right thing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhartamushi_Namita_

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think today marks a new beginning for both Nivi-Viren and Sid-Divya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
wht do u say abt new viren??No clue was shwd by him???i thnk hs anguish behavior wil be shown sum time...

starz4me

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

wht do u say abt new viren??No clue was shwd by him???i thnk hs anguish behavior wil be shown sum time...

the other two persons are doing their best. So he will respond, as he is not a bad person, he is only carrying a burden from his childhood and a misunderstanding against these two beautiful relationships he possesses. He will recognise and acknowledge these two persons very soon.
It seems to me, when the whole family will again turn against him that he plotted and schemed, Sid and Nivedita will come to his rescue and that will be the final blow to remove all his "gila sikhwa" against Sid and Nivedita.

binataadhar

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

the other two persons are doing their best. So he will respond, as he is not a bad person, he is only carrying a burden from his childhood and a misunderstanding against these two beautiful relationships he possesses. He will recognise and acknowledge these two persons very soon.

It seems to me, when the whole family will again turn against him that he plotted and schemed, Sid and Nivedita will come to his rescue and that will be the final blow to remove all his "gila sikhwa" against Sid and Nivedita.

did he tld tht his pblms r erectd due to nivi too(sid ok)????

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

did he tld tht his pblms r erectd due to nivi too(sid ok)????

nivi is a part of his problem with Sid, or else, why he would he use her only?
nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i hope so i really like viren and i think he will realise very soon that what he is doing is not going to help him in anyway

Poojaa_P

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
viren should realise that what he is doing will indeed will make his name in eveyone's bad book!!!!!!!!

nainakkk

Go to top