Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dawn of new Viren...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Starts with Nivedita applying medicine on Viren's wounds and Sid supporting Viren in front of the family and acknowledge that he is a fast learner and does not need guidance of Sid. Both, elder brother and wife, are doing their parts to relieve him from his burden.

after reading the update, I feel, these two scenes are vital for this track and also marks the dawn of the new Viren. Viren's journey towards the right path has started, only he starts to realise that the persons on whom he is upset are not his enemies. Both do not hold any ulterior motifs against him.

In no time, will his realisation start! and his conscience will prick, as to whether he is doing the right thing!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I think today marks a new beginning for both Nivi-Viren and Sid-Divya.
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wht do u say abt new viren??No clue was shwd by him???i thnk hs anguish behavior wil be shown sum time...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

wht do u say abt new viren??No clue was shwd by him???i thnk hs anguish behavior wil be shown sum time...

the other two persons are doing their best. So he will respond, as he is not a bad person, he is only carrying a burden from his childhood and a misunderstanding against these two beautiful relationships he possesses. He will recognise and acknowledge these two persons very soon.
It seems to me, when the whole family will again turn against him that he plotted and schemed, Sid and Nivedita will come to his rescue and that will be the final blow to remove all his "gila sikhwa" against Sid and Nivedita.
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

the other two persons are doing their best. So he will respond, as he is not a bad person, he is only carrying a burden from his childhood and a misunderstanding against these two beautiful relationships he possesses. He will recognise and acknowledge these two persons very soon.

It seems to me, when the whole family will again turn against him that he plotted and schemed, Sid and Nivedita will come to his rescue and that will be the final blow to remove all his "gila sikhwa" against Sid and Nivedita.

did he tld tht his pblms r erectd due to nivi too(sid ok)????

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

did he tld tht his pblms r erectd due to nivi too(sid ok)????

nivi is a part of his problem with Sid, or else, why he would he use her only?
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope so i really like viren and i think he will realise very soon that what he is doing is not going to help him in anyway
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
viren should realise that what he is doing will indeed will make his name in eveyone's bad book!!!!!!!!
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agreed, the concern both nivi and viren will surely with time make him realise he is making a mistake...it must be some silly small childish reason for his hatred as he was only 5 or 6 Years old...and he has never got love, so he does not have realisation of love, he is just now only in revenge mode and that will change very soon....n then he would be obsessed with nivi as he will have the fear that he may not loose her........but good for nivi and sid, this is what viren requires love, care and affection...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandipai

agreed, the concern both nivi and viren will surely with time make him realise he is making a mistake...it must be some silly small childish reason for his hatred as he was only 5 or 6 Years old...and he has never got love, so he does not have realisation of love, he is just now only in revenge mode and that will change very soon....n then he would be obsessed with nivi as he will have the fear that he may not loose her........but good for nivi and sid, this is what viren requires love, care and affection...

he is living with a feeling that noone loves him and everyone loves Sid. This is a very common psychology of children. Its not that noone likes him or likes Sid more. I always feel that since Sid was fatherless, automatically, DS had to take better care of him, so that Sid never feels the loss. DS loves Viren as much as he does Sid, and do others. YD neither has too much love for Sid or Viren, she is peculiar. vandana herself declared she never sees difference. But CC never could actually feel for Sid, rather harmed Sid.

Noone is against Viren or does not love Viren. He is living with a false impression of sibling rivalry. Viren is as much dear as is Sid. Sid is just more composed and since Viren is younger. everyone still feels he is a child. if DS is telling him not to drive in Shimla and let Sid drive, its not DS does not love him, but is concerned about him and others.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago