India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

DK Slaps Prabha?! (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I think the reason DK may have decided to slap her would have been that he'd probably have suggested that they delay the revenge until after the wedding, whereas she insisted that he do it right now.  As a result, despite Puru's orders, he went ahead and did what she ordered, and when exposed, decided that enough is enough, and that he'd lay the blame where it belonged - on her.

I'm really excited about this - bad as DK has been treated, there is nobody I'd like to see punished more than Prabhavati.  I loved it on the episode that Sarla was about to kick her out, and I'd love this episode, if DK keeps slapping her!  High time someone did!  It would also help him  maintain his cover that he's supporting Yuvraj, although I don't see how it would help if she's recorded him.  Also wonder whether she got the opportunity to call the police b4 lying down in bed.

The best part of the slap is that given that Prabha now owns squat, she can't kick DK out - in fact, nobody can, except Sandhya, and her punishment for him would now be jail.  So DK has nothing more to fear from Prabhavati - her powers are gone!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minionanna44

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I hope it's not just a dream !!

.Vrish.KS_Minion

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
This dreams business is getting really old & boring - like last week when Yuvraj tried stabbing himself, and it turned out to be  Prabha's daymare.  Also, showing dreams like this is a mere waste of time.  I'd prefer them to show substantially what's going on.

If they are showing all this during the marriage, then I take it that they're either prepared to sabotage the wedding (although the rasams are complete) or that they want to give the Jagirdars one more reason to resent Sandhya.  One thing - they didn't show Sunita in the room, nor Puru.  So chances are that she won't know about this, unless Sandhya exposes this  to  everyone.

p0lkad0tKS_Minion

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Ok so I just finished watching the episode and I have my guesses on what may happen tomorrow.

First of all I'd like to point that when Sandhya fainted she had fallen on the ground, but when DK came in the room, Sandhya was magically lying on her bed as if she had just fallen asleep. Not only that, but she wasn't dead, which makes me wonder whether she was sleeping or dead. I'll say the former because if it was the latter, the show would be over.

Since we can safely assume that Sandhya is safe LOL and that she's just sleeping, it means that she's probably planned something to get back at the Jagirdars for poisoning her. I've made this inference, that the white watery thing that Sandhya drank was actually some antidote to the poison or whatever medicine the Jagirdars gave her.

I believe that Sandhya has probably hidden a tape recorder or video recorder somewhere and everything that DK is saying is being conveyed into this tape/video recorder. An added bonus would be if Sandhya had her cell on and Yuvraj was on the other side and he heard everything being said. LOL Clap

When DK locks the door, and tries to rape her, she'll wake up and yell for help. Nobody will hear except for Yuvraj or Pankaj or Sarla or Prabha. Basically one of them hears and the others follow that person in. Now Prabha is pissed that Sandhya isn't dead and to take the blame off her she blames DK for the whole thing and goes forward to slap her, but instead he's taken enough of this blame game, catches Prabha's hand and slaps her instead. (It's high time someone did. If they didn't, I would have done the needful. Clap)Then DK tells everyone the truth behind Prabha and how she forced him to poison Sandhya. At this point Sandhya has all the proofs she needs against the Jagirdars that she needs, she calls in the police, gets them arrested, end of the Jagirdar plot line.

I'm assuming it'll go this fast because in the past 2 days, they've covered, like a whole week's worth of suspense.

.Vrish.anna44

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
CID Shreya

That's a very good a/c of what might happen, but I think that Sandhya still has power to make DK do what she wants, and  she's going to use it in one more gambit.  Having successfully used him to get the property transferred to her name, she'll now ask him to - w/ or w/o Yuvraj's help - get narco-tests done on Prabhavati, Pankaj & Sarla, and get her the results.  DK may be happy to  oblige, b'cos right now, as it stands, he's the only one who'd go to jail if things were to end  here, and he doesn't want to be the lone bakra, despite all his past bravado.  Sandhya doesn't want to punish DK alone, she wants to punish all of them.  So if she gets them  all tested, and asks them  questions regarding both the plot to marry her &  deprive Neeraj, the plots to cover up the murder of Gayatri's daughter, etc, then she'd have them all in her power.  Yuvraj won't even need to be tested, since all the confessions would be revealed by these 3, and  Sandhya would be the one free to ask any questions.

So I think this part is left - Sandhya gathering the evidence against the rest of the Jagirdars, so that she can land them all in jail, except maybe Puru & Sunita.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 25 January 2011 at 1:06am
p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

^^^^ i think its suni's dream.......

oh dear, I hope not! This dream business is, as Vrish said, getting quite boring!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Okay, the story continues here...

Awesome work by Vrinda ClapThumbs Up

Edited by _Vrish_ - 25 January 2011 at 10:07am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rakt Sambandh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index