Rakt Sambandh

DK Slaps Prabha?!

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What just happened at the end of today's episode? They showed a little preview of tomorrow's episode, where DK slaps Prabha many times!

Any guess? Predictions as to what the hell will happen and why it will happen? At the end of the episode, by the smirk on DK's face, I thought he was going to rape Sandhya!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p0lkad0t thumbnail
Huh?!?! I didn't see the preview thing :( What else does it show? Are they in the haveli?! Sorry for the questions.

I thought he's going to rape her too! How disgusting and vile. He says she accused him of rape that he didn't commit, then goes on to say why not fulfill the crimes I've been blamed for or whatever so I just put them two things together and assumed that he's going to rape her :| oh dear. I think DK is forgetting that he did actually try to rape Sandhya when she was blind, and therefore he deserves the punishment/labelling that he got for attempting rape.
SHROME thumbnail
looks like Sandhya's another plan - she recorded everything and she has shown this to everyone...that DK tried to rape her....

Also - yes they are in haveli and in the room.... everyone is in same dress as wedding .. so guess....this is all to show all guests....
Edited by SHROME - 13 years ago
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHROME

looks like Sandhya's another plan - she recorded everything and she has shown this to everyone...that DK tried to rape her....

But why would that make DK slap Prabha? If what you've said is the case surely it'd be Prabha slapping DK numerous times, not vice versa.
Subaru537 thumbnail
^^

Prabha shouts at DK:  "How dare you!!"

Than comes towards DK to give him a slap! But DK catches her hand and Slaps her right back, not once but he does it several times, and even harder! Pankaj, Sarla, Puru and Yuvraj are in the room witnessing, but they dont do anything to stop DK! They all witness DK hitting her! aND THE pREVIEW ENDS THERE, where everyone is shocked.

Watch it here, its the last part.

Edited by Subaru537 - 13 years ago
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subaru537

^^

Prabha says" How dare you!!

Than comes towards DK to give him a slap! But DK catches her hand and Slaps her right back, not once but he does it several times, and even harder! Pankaj, Sarla, Puru and Yuvraj is in the room witnessing, but they dont do anything to stop DK! They all witness DK hitting her! aND THE pREVIEW ENDS THERE, where everyone is shocked.

OH!! What could it be?!?1 The most obvious is him trying to rape Sandhya, but then why would he slap Prabha back for that?! I hope it's a real part of the episode and not just part of one of them day dreaming or dreaming or anything cos that would ruin it all!! Eeeeek it should be good, hope Sandhya is okay though. Maybe they find out that it was him who helped get the house onto Sandhya's name, but then that still doesn't explain him slapping her right back!
Subaru537 thumbnail
This is going to leave me puzzled for the rest of the day and I will probably kill my self with anticipation.
Minionite thumbnail
I'm already dying with anticipation and I haven't even watched the episode yet. LOL

OMG, why could DK have slapped Prabha and that to so many times?  Please hurry up tomorrow. I can't wait.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think the reason DK may have decided to slap her would have been that he'd probably have suggested that they delay the revenge until after the wedding, whereas she insisted that he do it right now.  As a result, despite Puru's orders, he went ahead and did what she ordered, and when exposed, decided that enough is enough, and that he'd lay the blame where it belonged - on her.

I'm really excited about this - bad as DK has been treated, there is nobody I'd like to see punished more than Prabhavati.  I loved it on the episode that Sarla was about to kick her out, and I'd love this episode, if DK keeps slapping her!  High time someone did!  It would also help him  maintain his cover that he's supporting Yuvraj, although I don't see how it would help if she's recorded him.  Also wonder whether she got the opportunity to call the police b4 lying down in bed.

The best part of the slap is that given that Prabha now owns squat, she can't kick DK out - in fact, nobody can, except Sandhya, and her punishment for him would now be jail.  So DK has nothing more to fear from Prabhavati - her powers are gone!

p0lkad0t thumbnail
I hope it's not just a dream !!