India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

DK Slaps Prabha?!

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
What just happened at the end of today's episode? They showed a little preview of tomorrow's episode, where DK slaps Prabha many times!

Any guess? Predictions as to what the hell will happen and why it will happen? At the end of the episode, by the smirk on DK's face, I thought he was going to rape Sandhya!

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Huh?!?! I didn't see the preview thing :( What else does it show? Are they in the haveli?! Sorry for the questions.

I thought he's going to rape her too! How disgusting and vile. He says she accused him of rape that he didn't commit, then goes on to say why not fulfill the crimes I've been blamed for or whatever so I just put them two things together and assumed that he's going to rape her :| oh dear. I think DK is forgetting that he did actually try to rape Sandhya when she was blind, and therefore he deserves the punishment/labelling that he got for attempting rape.
SHROME Senior Member
SHROME
SHROME

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
looks like Sandhya's another plan - she recorded everything and she has shown this to everyone...that DK tried to rape her....

Also - yes they are in haveli and in the room.... everyone is in same dress as wedding .. so guess....this is all to show all guests....

Edited by SHROME - 24 January 2011 at 11:08am
p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHROME

looks like Sandhya's another plan - she recorded everything and she has shown this to everyone...that DK tried to rape her....

But why would that make DK slap Prabha? If what you've said is the case surely it'd be Prabha slapping DK numerous times, not vice versa.
Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
^^

Prabha shouts at DK:  "How dare you!!"

Than comes towards DK to give him a slap! But DK catches her hand and Slaps her right back, not once but he does it several times, and even harder! Pankaj, Sarla, Puru and Yuvraj are in the room witnessing, but they dont do anything to stop DK! They all witness DK hitting her! aND THE pREVIEW ENDS THERE, where everyone is shocked.

Watch it here, its the last part.

Edited by Subaru537 - 24 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subaru537

^^

Prabha says" How dare you!!

Than comes towards DK to give him a slap! But DK catches her hand and Slaps her right back, not once but he does it several times, and even harder! Pankaj, Sarla, Puru and Yuvraj is in the room witnessing, but they dont do anything to stop DK! They all witness DK hitting her! aND THE pREVIEW ENDS THERE, where everyone is shocked.

OH!! What could it be?!?1 The most obvious is him trying to rape Sandhya, but then why would he slap Prabha back for that?! I hope it's a real part of the episode and not just part of one of them day dreaming or dreaming or anything cos that would ruin it all!! Eeeeek it should be good, hope Sandhya is okay though. Maybe they find out that it was him who helped get the house onto Sandhya's name, but then that still doesn't explain him slapping her right back!

.Vrish.

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
This is going to leave me puzzled for the rest of the day and I will probably kill my self with anticipation.

p0lkad0t

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I'm already dying with anticipation and I haven't even watched the episode yet. LOL

OMG, why could DK have slapped Prabha and that to so many times? Ouch Please hurry up tomorrow. I can't wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-gal.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index