Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Is Shaan Superhuman :) (Page 4)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLSuperhumanLOLLOL indeed...LOLLOL

No he isn't one ..but maybe the show is bent on protraying him as one...the new generation Tulsi Parvati in the making..WinkLOLLOLLOL

No jokes apart...would love to see  how he reacts ...he can't be all ok or honky dorry with the whole MMS or pictures that were taken of his wife with her late husbands look alike now can he...that would be too unrealistic...

I donot want him to be too over the top with his reaction by showing complete mistrust...but  yes his own feeling of insecurities, possessiveness, his impatinence and selfishness may come out...They would be good to see..him reacting as a normal person, hubby...

Lets see how the CV's show it all...as the MMS and Picturse will maybe come out later this week...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaazNinjaInPyjamasrooj-iSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Shaan HAS to react.

And he cant even go like  "arre kya hua khanak, tumhara mms hi toh hai! "ROFL

But zyaada nahi...everything has been happening on such extreme levels in RBO..am scared....
I wont want a dhulwadi track on this basis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-iSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Shaan HAS to react.

And he cant even go like  "arre kya hua khanak, tumhara mms hi toh hai! "ROFL

But zyaada nahi...everything has been happening on such extreme levels in RBO..am scared....
I wont want a dhulwadi track on this basis.

and 'mujhe tum par bharosa hain' etc can i hit him then?lol.Come to think of it him being oblivious might make it all the more harder.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Hi all.....

let's not consider whether Shaan received the MMS or not or what happens tomorrow.....

one dialogue from today's episode made me form this thread......Please tell me ur not watching this show again Ouch

Khanak says," mera aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai,,,,aur agar bhagwaan bhi aakar unse kahen toh bhi woh mujhper shak nahin karenge....."pyaar kacha aur pakka bhi hoth hai ??all i know is about real.true and immature love....... and baby khanak, will take her words back and go into crying mode the moment she sees shan and tashu having a normal friendly hug ................

Now the point is
-- Is it normal for any Man to see his wife or girlfriend in a compromising position with someone and be upset about it and demand explanation.....??i love saying this men r MCP,forgot man, even women feel bad and demand explanation when they see their men in same position , when in reality its not wat they think , some couples who understand will feel bad but dontexplanation .... its human tedency , else i will call them mega mahan

-- Or Is Shaan superhuman to not feel the above or his love for Khanak is beyond the definitions of normalcy....??men are MCP, and shan is no different , no matter how much a guy loves his wife, he will feel bad for sure
( Seeking explanation........ no matter how coolly, will be considered suspecting )

I am not asking how Shaan should behave.....I just ask how any Husband/ boyfriend in that position would behave and...................... Is Shaan different ???????

Go to top