Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Is Shaan Superhuman :) (Page 3)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

She bringing in God and him all lovey-dovey seems to pave the way for some misunderstanding. But that's good I guess as married life isn't always smooth.

if Khanak leaves and Shantanu folloes her to Dhulwadi,then that would be an exciting track.Shantanu can work hard to prove his love again and also the love of her family and some comic moments and some tense passionate romance!!I am so getting ahead with this.But I would love if this happens.Just don't want Sunny to tag along with them lol

Manita-Shantanu would be just a shell of a man if he doesn't even for a second feel abt this.If as Veena says,it comes out at the press conference then its sure that he would react strongly to it.He is always impulsive so this would be within his character.

Thinking from ShaNak's POV,we can say how can he doubt her after all they've been through but he is the man in love and they have their insecurities etc if the said threat is a look alike of Khanak's late husband

@ Smitha......bang on !!...............bold parts say it all .........even if he behaves in character.........Khanak should know that he has an impulsive behaviour and thinks later when he gets timeLOL

and did u say Dhulwadi --  I am all for itThumbs Up..........................minus Sunny LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25kubare

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
no shan is not different but khanak thinks that he is like her and will never react on such a thing.. and its a high time for shan to prove his love for khanak...and shantanu k pyaar ka imtihan hai.. now lets see what happen..
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Interesting question Manita....

All I can say is Shaan is in fact only human and will react as any normal husband would....But after the shock, he will start to question what actually happened.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 24 January 2011 at 3:13pm

SHANAKFANkubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Nice topic Manita...

I don't think Shaan is Superhuman...None of us! We all feel a bit jealousy, insecurities, and whatever other feelings we have associated with. We feel them especially if we are newly married and still discovering our feelings. 

Remember Shanak are still discovering their love and this part of Shaan hasn't been really explored yet. Girls always are the first one to trust but guys have a hard time, unless you know the person too well.

As years go buy, you develop that trust in your partner and then you don't fear it. Even in marriages this is common. I mean yes you can marry the person but are you sure if that person is going to stay with you in the beginning and not feel something about the other? so This is a very common deal...

Superb Topic Manita!

PS: I gotta ask you...do u need my analysis too? just wondering

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANkubareThe_May_Rose

AzaraA Senior Member
AzaraA
AzaraA

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
but i thing guys that this is the time where we can see that how much shaan loves khanak..................he will react i m sure but wanted to see how much he trust his wife.....................so lets just hope for the best fingers crossed...............

luv zara
raparthdolly Groupbie
raparthdolly
raparthdolly

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
eageriy waiting shan ka reaction
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
um....What has he got to do with anything???

Is he in this show???

What Shaan??/ Who Shaan???

What are you talking about?????

no seriously what???? are you saying that Khanak said ....even if god came down shaan would not believe him....

but this is the classic.....

" RAHUL AND SUNNY ARE NOT GODS NA>...." 

" WE SAID only if GOD came"......

RAHUL is shaitaan and sunny is ummm I dont know what...but right now he is the hero of a fabulous EM EM ASS show"

so Khanak is right...Shaan is right...

WE ARE ALL WRONG.....

No NO..>We are superhuman because we have the ability to still watch this show and hope something good can happen

SO YES>>>>> WE ARE SUPERHUMAN... which goes back to my first question

What Shaan? Who Shaan?

kubarerooj-i

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
nice post manita dear....but i have a feeling that after d concert there will b some misunderstanding between shanak n dats 4 sure but just want to see how they overcome frm dat situation....n definitely  we will get to see some rutho mannaoo scenes....

Go to top