Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Is Shaan Superhuman :) (Page 2)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Originally posted by togepe30

No...It is Khanak's sheer Stupidity to make such statements.. LOL
And that statement kind of indicates that a big Misunderstanding is in order for them....So that this misconception of Khanak can break that Shaan wont suspect her !!! LOLLOL


Vandu darling.........like you, I always feel statements like "no - one would come between us" and "we are made forever" types indicate of some khatra coming up.....lol......

and didn't Shaan hate that photo in their room even if Suraj was dead......??
He sure did...And he'z gonna want to kill a certain sumone when he sees that MMS thingyDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25-Manita-kubare

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 943

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Originally posted by Silpa_25

I just hope Shaan is different...and also hope that after seeing the mms he doesn't  over react..Confused.
 
... I don't know how Shaan will react, and very very excited to see that..Big smile.
but I agree with what Khanak said...Khanak aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai...Smile
 
... I believe on ShaNak's love...HeartDay Dreaming
... really very very very excited to watch the DRAMA after the concert... want to see all cleared between all of them...Big smile


so sweet of you Silpa...Hug....such a cute fairy tale concept of love.............wish I had never grown up...and was like that forever.....Day DreamingHeart.......

(Enjoy this phase of life !!)
Thanks...
Smile
I just wrote something sweet and...
... How do u know that I believe in fairy tales!!!!??... hihihihi...Embarrassed
 
... I don't know exactly wich phase of life it is.... but I'll enjoy it....Smile
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Manita-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 3052

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Originally posted by togepe30

No...It is Khanak's sheer Stupidity to make such statements.. LOL
And that statement kind of indicates that a big Misunderstanding is in order for them....So that this misconception of Khanak can break that Shaan wont suspect her !!! LOLLOL


Vandu darling.........like you, I always feel statements like "no - one would come between us" and "we are made forever" types indicate of some khatra coming up.....lol......

and didn't Shaan hate that photo in their room even if Suraj was dead......??


agree wid both of u..these typs of dialogues r like khatre ki ghantis...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Joined: 23 March 2009
Posts: 13949

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

No...It is Khanak's sheer Stupidity to make such statements.. LOL
And that statement kind of indicates that a big Misunderstanding is in order for them....So that this misconception of Khanak can break that Shaan wont suspect her !!! LOLLOL

haha feel so

She bringing in God and him all lovey-dovey seems to pave the way for some misunderstanding.But that's good I guess as married life isn't always smooth.

if Khanak leaves and Shantanu folloes her to Dhulwadi,then that would be an exciting track.Shantanu can work hard to prove his love again and also the love of her family and some comic moments and some tense passionate romance!!I am so getting ahead with this.But I would love if this happens.Just don't want Sunny to tag along with them lol

Manita-Shantanu would be just a shell of a man if he doesn't even for a second feel abt this.If as Veena says,it comes out at the press conference then its sure that he would react strongly to it.He is always impulsive so this would be within his character.

Thinking from ShaNak's POV,we can say how can he doubt her after all they've been through but he is the man in love and they have their insecurities etc if the said threat is a look alike of Khanak's late husband

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25-Manita-kubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 5889

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silpa_25

Originally posted by -Manita-

Originally posted by Silpa_25

I just hope Shaan is different...and also hope that after seeing the mms he doesn't  over react..Confused.
 
... I don't know how Shaan will react, and very very excited to see that..Big smile.
but I agree with what Khanak said...Khanak aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai...Smile
 
... I believe on ShaNak's love...HeartDay Dreaming
... really very very very excited to watch the DRAMA after the concert... want to see all cleared between all of them...Big smile


so sweet of you Silpa...Hug....such a cute fairy tale concept of love.............wish I had never grown up...and was like that forever.....Day DreamingHeart.......

(Enjoy this phase of life !!)
Thanks...
Smile
I just wrote something sweet and...
... How do u know that I believe in fairy tales!!!!??... hihihihi...Embarrassed

it is evident from ur post darling......WinkWink
 
... I don't know exactly wich phase of life it is.... but I'll enjoy it....Smile

ok..I typed twice in last post but deleted it.......now that you asking so I 'm writing .....phase means teenage.....without you telling me I know you are a teenager with sweet romantic dreams and belief in fairy tales......wish I had never grown up.....so enjoy.......after few years we tend to analyse more and believe less...................in fairy tales.......
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25kubare

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 943

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Manita... WowwwwwwwSmile... u r such an understanding person... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 5889

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silpa_25

@Manita... WowwwwwwwSmile... u r such an understanding person... Hug


welcome dear *hugs to u too*...........
my job taught me to read what a person is not sayingWinkWinkSmile
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 943

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Originally posted by Silpa_25

@Manita... WowwwwwwwSmile... u r such an understanding person... Hug


welcome dear *hugs to u too*...........
my job taught me to read what a person is not sayingWinkWinkSmile
Smile
NICE...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll Karan/Shaan AT ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: isomers   Replies: 268   Views: 19256

isomers 268 19256 22 June 2011 at 6:55pm by KaSu4Life
Kanak's Wish Becomes Shaan's Comand

2

Author: The_May_Rose   Replies: 14   Views: 2211

The_May_Rose 14 2211 16 December 2010 at 10:49pm by _sana.Magic_
Shaan Earning His Own Money

2 3 4 5

Author: The_May_Rose   Replies: 35   Views: 3455

The_May_Rose 35 3455 02 December 2010 at 7:12am by tvrasika
Proud of Shaan

2

Author: yuvi_ashi   Replies: 11   Views: 1752

yuvi_ashi 11 1752 26 August 2010 at 1:26am by .Dilwale.
Shaan was rocking today

2 3

Author: remosalsa   Replies: 18   Views: 2530

remosalsa 18 2530 24 August 2010 at 4:19am by rima001

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index