Rang Badalti Odhani

Is Shaan Superhuman :) - Page 2

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Manita-

Vandu darling.........like you, I always feel statements like "no - one would come between us" and "we are made forever" types indicate of some khatra coming up.....lol......

and didn't Shaan hate that photo in their room even if Suraj was dead......??

agree wid both of u..these typs of dialogues r like khatre ki ghantis...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

No...It is Khanak's sheer Stupidity to make such statements.. πŸ˜†

And that statement kind of indicates that a big Misunderstanding is in order for them....So that this misconception of Khanak can break that Shaan wont suspect her !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha feel so

She bringing in God and him all lovey-dovey seems to pave the way for some misunderstanding.But that's good I guess as married life isn't always smooth.

if Khanak leaves and Shantanu folloes her to Dhulwadi,then that would be an exciting track.Shantanu can work hard to prove his love again and also the love of her family and some comic moments and some tense passionate romance!!I am so getting ahead with this.But I would love if this happens.Just don't want Sunny to tag along with them lol

Manita-Shantanu would be just a shell of a man if he doesn't even for a second feel abt this.If as Veena says,it comes out at the press conference then its sure that he would react strongly to it.He is always impulsive so this would be within his character.

Thinking from ShaNak's POV,we can say how can he doubt her after all they've been through but he is the man in love and they have their insecurities etc if the said threat is a look alike of Khanak's late husband
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Silpa_25

Thanks...
😊
I just wrote something sweet and...
... How do u know that I believe in fairy tales!!!!??... hihihihi...😳

it is evident from ur post darling......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

... I don't know exactly wich phase of life it is.... but I'll enjoy it....😊

ok..I typed twice in last post but deleted it.......now that you asking so I 'm writing .....phase means teenage.....without you telling me I know you are a teenager with sweet romantic dreams and belief in fairy tales......wish I had never grown up.....so enjoy.......after few years we tend to analyse more and believe less...................in fairy tales.......

Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Manita... Wowwwwwww😊... u r such an understanding person... πŸ€—
-Manita- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silpa_25

@Manita... Wowwwwwww😊... u r such an understanding person... πŸ€—

welcome dear *hugs to u too*...........
my job taught me to read what a person is not sayingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
😊
Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Manita-

welcome dear *hugs to u too*...........
my job taught me to read what a person is not sayingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
😊

NICE...πŸ˜ƒ
-Manita- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

She bringing in God and him all lovey-dovey seems to pave the way for some misunderstanding. But that's good I guess as married life isn't always smooth.

if Khanak leaves and Shantanu folloes her to Dhulwadi,then that would be an exciting track.Shantanu can work hard to prove his love again and also the love of her family and some comic moments and some tense passionate romance!!I am so getting ahead with this.But I would love if this happens.Just don't want Sunny to tag along with them lol

Manita-Shantanu would be just a shell of a man if he doesn't even for a second feel abt this.If as Veena says,it comes out at the press conference then its sure that he would react strongly to it.He is always impulsive so this would be within his character.

Thinking from ShaNak's POV,we can say how can he doubt her after all they've been through but he is the man in love and they have their insecurities etc if the said threat is a look alike of Khanak's late husband

@ Smitha......bang on !!...............bold parts say it all .........even if he behaves in character.........Khanak should know that he has an impulsive behaviour and thinks later when he gets timeπŸ˜†

and did u say Dhulwadi --  I am all for itπŸ‘πŸΌ..........................minus Sunny πŸ˜†
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no shan is not different but khanak thinks that he is like her and will never react on such a thing.. and its a high time for shan to prove his love for khanak...and shantanu k pyaar ka imtihan hai.. now lets see what happen..
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting question Manita....

All I can say is Shaan is in fact only human and will react as any normal husband would....But after the shock, he will start to question what actually happened.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Manita...

I don't think Shaan is Superhuman...None of us! We all feel a bit jealousy, insecurities, and whatever other feelings we have associated with. We feel them especially if we are newly married and still discovering our feelings. 

Remember Shanak are still discovering their love and this part of Shaan hasn't been really explored yet. Girls always are the first one to trust but guys have a hard time, unless you know the person too well.

As years go buy, you develop that trust in your partner and then you don't fear it. Even in marriages this is common. I mean yes you can marry the person but are you sure if that person is going to stay with you in the beginning and not feel something about the other? so This is a very common deal...

Superb Topic Manita!

PS: I gotta ask you...do u need my analysis too? just wondering