Is Shaan Superhuman :)

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi all.....

let's not consider whether Shaan received the MMS or not or what happens tomorrow.....

one dialogue from today's episode made me form this thread......
Khanak says," mera aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai,,,,aur agar bhagwaan bhi aakar unse kahen toh bhi woh mujhper shak nahin karenge....."

Now the point is
-- Is it normal for any Man to see his wife or girlfriend in a compromising position with someone and be upset about it and demand explanation.....??
-- Or Is Shaan superhuman to not feel the above or his love for Khanak is beyond the definitions of normalcy....??
( Seeking explanation........ no matter how coolly, will be considered suspecting )

I am not asking how Shaan should behave.....I just ask how any Husband/ boyfriend in that position would behave and...................... Is Shaan different ???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no manita shaan is nt different and men willl be men so i dont think he illl be cool which he shouldnt or i feel else he dnt care for khanak
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

no manita shaan is nt different and men willl be men so i dont think he illl be cool which he shouldnt or i feel else he dnt care for khanak

Good point ankita....though Love is different from possessiveness but the latter is a part and parcel of former......
Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just hope Shaan is different...and also hope that after seeing the mms he doesn't  over react..πŸ˜•.

... I don't know how Shaan will react, and very very excited to see that..πŸ˜ƒ.
but I agree with what Khanak said...Khanak aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai...😊

... I believe on ShaNak's love...❀️😍
... really very very very excited to watch the DRAMA after the concert... want to see all cleared between all of them...πŸ˜ƒ
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
No...It is Khanak's sheer Stupidity to make such statements.. πŸ˜†
And that statement kind of indicates that a big Misunderstanding is in order for them....So that this misconception of Khanak can break that Shaan wont suspect her !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silpa_25

I just hope Shaan is different...and also hope that after seeing the mms he doesn't  over react..πŸ˜•.

... I don't know how Shaan will react, and very very excited to see that..πŸ˜ƒ.
but I agree with what Khanak said...Khanak aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai...😊

... I believe on ShaNak's love...❀️😍
... really very very very excited to watch the DRAMA after the concert... want to see all cleared between all of them...πŸ˜ƒ

so sweet of you Silpa...πŸ€—....such a cute fairy tale concept of love.............wish I had never grown up...and was like that forever.....😍❀️.......

(Enjoy this phase of life !!)
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

No...It is Khanak's sheer Stupidity to make such statements.. πŸ˜†

And that statement kind of indicates that a big Misunderstanding is in order for them....So that this misconception of Khanak can break that Shaan wont suspect her !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandu darling.........like you, I always feel statements like "no - one would come between us" and "we are made forever" types indicate of some khatra coming up.....lol......

and didn't Shaan hate that photo in their room even if Suraj was dead......??
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish  first of all as he is about to see that  MMSsome  person will come and call him to stage Hopefully..so he gets to see after teh concert..

but if he sees I think he will suppress his feelings of sadness..and outburst after the concert...on may be and would be khanak who else
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Manita-

Vandu darling.........like you, I always feel statements like "no - one would come between us" and "we are made forever" types indicate of some khatra coming up.....lol......

and didn't Shaan hate that photo in their room even if Suraj was dead......??

He sure did...And he'z gonna want to kill a certain sumone when he sees that MMS thingy🀒
Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manita-

so sweet of you Silpa...πŸ€—....such a cute fairy tale concept of love.............wish I had never grown up...and was like that forever.....😍❀️.......

(Enjoy this phase of life !!)

Thanks...
😊
I just wrote something sweet and...
... How do u know that I believe in fairy tales!!!!??... hihihihi...😳

... I don't know exactly wich phase of life it is.... but I'll enjoy it....😊