Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Is Shaan Superhuman :)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Hi all.....

let's not consider whether Shaan received the MMS or not or what happens tomorrow.....

one dialogue from today's episode made me form this thread......
Khanak says," mera aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai,,,,aur agar bhagwaan bhi aakar unse kahen toh bhi woh mujhper shak nahin karenge....."

Now the point is
-- Is it normal for any Man to see his wife or girlfriend in a compromising position with someone and be upset about it and demand explanation.....??
-- Or Is Shaan superhuman to not feel the above or his love for Khanak is beyond the definitions of normalcy....??
( Seeking explanation........ no matter how coolly, will be considered suspecting )

I am not asking how Shaan should behave.....I just ask how any Husband/ boyfriend in that position would behave and...................... Is Shaan different ???????

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

raparthdollySHANAKFANSilpa_25adeelahujum4manjuiluvmanar-Ray-purvi08OlicityFankubarerooj-ikrockThe_May_Rose-Veena-LimitLessFan

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
no manita shaan is nt different and men willl be men so i dont think he illl be cool which he shouldnt or i feel else he dnt care for khanak

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANiluvmanardestinylove-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

no manita shaan is nt different and men willl be men so i dont think he illl be cool which he shouldnt or i feel else he dnt care for khanak

Good point ankita....though Love is different from possessiveness but the latter is a part and parcel of former......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANiluvmanardestinylovekubarekrock

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I just hope Shaan is different...and also hope that after seeing the mms he doesn't  over react..Confused.

... I don't know how Shaan will react, and very very excited to see that..Big smile.
but I agree with what Khanak said...Khanak aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai...Smile

... I believe on ShaNak's love...HeartDay Dreaming
... really very very very excited to watch the DRAMA after the concert... want to see all cleared between all of them...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ridssySHANAKFANiluvmanardestinylove-Manita-krock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
No...It is Khanak's sheer Stupidity to make such statements.. LOL
And that statement kind of indicates that a big Misunderstanding is in order for them....So that this misconception of Khanak can break that Shaan wont suspect her !!! LOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 24 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylove-Manita-krockkubareSPN_JD_Addicted

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silpa_25

I just hope Shaan is different...and also hope that after seeing the mms he doesn't  over react..Confused.

... I don't know how Shaan will react, and very very excited to see that..Big smile.
but I agree with what Khanak said...Khanak aur Shantanu ka pyaar itna kacha nahin hai...Smile

... I believe on ShaNak's love...HeartDay Dreaming
... really very very very excited to watch the DRAMA after the concert... want to see all cleared between all of them...Big smile

so sweet of you Silpa...Hug....such a cute fairy tale concept of love.............wish I had never grown up...and was like that forever.....Day DreamingHeart.......

(Enjoy this phase of life !!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANiluvmanardestinylovekubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

No...It is Khanak's sheer Stupidity to make such statements.. LOL
And that statement kind of indicates that a big Misunderstanding is in order for them....So that this misconception of Khanak can break that Shaan wont suspect her !!! LOLLOL

Vandu darling.........like you, I always feel statements like "no - one would come between us" and "we are made forever" types indicate of some khatra coming up.....lol......

and didn't Shaan hate that photo in their room even if Suraj was dead......??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANiluvmanarkubarekrocktogepe30

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I wish  first of all as he is about to see that  MMSsome  person will come and call him to stage Hopefully..so he gets to see after teh concert..

but if he sees I think he will suppress his feelings of sadness..and outburst after the concert...on may be and would be khanak who else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN-Manita-

Go to top