MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Krishna  gets a glass of Milk and is offering it to Amma saying" Don't do that" Amma snatches the glass of milk and throws it on his face yelling something [could not catch it} ..Pratigya is shocked while Krishna  is stunned for a minute ..

Lol, only if its was the glass then K would have had a chance to catch..LOL
LOL
She will rue the day when K leaves and never talks to her....Ouch

The situation is messy....CVs as usual made RED do something evil to turn our attention from Aarushi's crime Angry I can understand Amma's behaviour towards K if the matter has been him trying to free YKW while putting his bro to jail or blaming his family for not wanting to let her go unscathed (which he did by the way).....but now the matter is about the attempt murder of Kesar and in supporting her I don't thing he did wrong.....

The thing I think there's no balance whatsoever in this show....yes burning, murdering your bahus is no solution and should be punished but then P and K are not all white as snow either in the sense that they brought this dangerous side of RED by their behaviour....

What I'm trying to say is I can understand SS and sometimes SDS' sentiments, it's usually their way of taking their anger and frustration out that I don't agree with (murder, burning session, etc.)
But then CVs always turn things out to make viewers only angry at RED and not at K&P.....

BTW Thanks tanths for the description.

Poor K ... he is always at the receiving end.... hope Prats supports him... its her turn now....

I don't pity him....I often read posts here saying 'poor K, look how his parents are insulting/taunting him, he will be so pained etc.' .....but what about the times it was the other way around....because RED are 'negative characters' does that mean we should ignore/overlook their pain as parents or brother.....In his love for P, K has lost all fairness to please her thus he has always sided with her even when she was at fault!! Can you imagine the pain his parents must have gone through at the time?
Aeryn
speaking as a wife it  is always best to support your spouse right or wrong. Present a united front and all. What happens behind closed doors is different. Yes P has always been lacking in this department. I can understand where you are coming from but really it is not about negative or positive characters for me. It is about trust in a marriageSmile
I hope that made sense. I have managed to confuse myselfLOL

But you didn't confuse me. I agree 100%. Keep your sorting out behind closed doors. Takurain's rage at Prats is also her somewhat cool attitude and nonchalant reaction to Krishna in their presence which she reads as indifference towards her son.  Surprising for Prats who tunes in well to the behavior of the men ..........her Papa is the only male she worships no matter what. She fills Krishna in on SS's two-faced behavior when she gets a chance, tells Kesar and the Twit that dragged him to marry her that  KN is up to no good so I guess speaking of Krishna's wrong doing is what she focuses on too. Try complimenting your husband once in a while Prats, it wil do wonders for his self-esteem and your marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

LOL...Amma has the habit of throwing liquids on people's faces ..this time it's krishnaShocked ...Please Prats...now is the time...defend your husband please ConfusedConfusedConfused

Thanks for the description Big smile

It is not her Papa, So why will she rush in ..besides the coal painting will be fresh in her mind..she might not want to go through milk painting now !!!LOLLOLLOL

..She will stand and watch the noutanki

Ridiculous....absolute ridiculous AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

LOL...Amma has the habit of throwing liquids on people's faces ..this time it's krishnaShocked ...Please Prats...now is the time...defend your husband please ConfusedConfusedConfused

Thanks for the description Big smile

It is not her Papa, So why will she rush in ..besides the coal painting will be fresh in her mind..she might not want to go through milk painting now !!!LOLLOLLOL

..She will stand and watch the noutanki

Ridiculous....absolute ridiculous Angry

Look at it impartially...only when it is verbal , Pratigya has taken center stage..any action Krishna comes and tomorrow is action..so it will be Krishna..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulhussainramso....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Krishna  gets a glass of Milk and is offering it to Amma saying" Don't do that" Amma snatches the glass of milk and throws it on his face yelling something [could not catch it} ..Pratigya is shocked while Krishna  is stunned for a minute ..

LOL

The situation is messy....CVs as usual made RED do something evil to turn our attention from Aarushi's crime Angry I can understand Amma's behaviour towards K if the matter has been him trying to free YKW while putting his bro to jail or blaming his family for not wanting to let her go unscathed (which he did by the way).....but now the matter is about the attempt murder of Kesar and in supporting her I don't thing he did wrong.....

The thing I think there's no balance whatsoever in this show....yes burning, murdering your bahus is no solution and should be punished but then P and K are not all white as snow either in the sense that they brought this dangerous side of RED by their behaviour....

What I'm trying to say is I can understand SS and sometimes SDS' sentiments, it's usually their way of taking their anger and frustration out that I don't agree with (murder, burning session, etc.)
But then CVs always turn things out to make viewers only angry at RED and not at K&P.....

Poor K ... he is always at the receiving end.... hope Prats supports him... its her turn now....

I don't pity him....I often read posts here saying 'poor K, look how his parents are insulting/taunting him, he will be so pained etc.' .....but what about the times it was the other way around....because RED are 'negative characters' does that mean we should ignore/overlook their pain as parents or brother.....In his love for P, K has lost all fairness to please her thus he has always sided with her even when she was at fault!! Can you imagine the pain his parents must have gone through at the time?
Aeryn
speaking as a wife it  is always best to support your spouse right or wrong. Present a united front and all. What happens behind closed doors is different. Yes P has always been lacking in this department. I can understand where you are coming from but really it is not about negative or positive characters for me. It is about trust in a marriageSmile

Speaking from the other prospective, a more personal prospective  where a husband never supports his wife and always stands by his parents is very hard for the wife to digest.  A woman has a very lonely existence where you dont have a husband's support. Yes, K has not been able to balance wife and family but then he is meant to be a flawed character, a selfish character.

It is P character who needs to be written better and more consistently to get the balance right in her relationship and what she is meant to stand for...Smile

Edited by starlight123 - 24 January 2011 at 12:13pm

MERARAIhussainramsotanthya

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Ladies...... i know history is not on her side but lets wait till tomorrow to see what P would do or say ............... who knows, maybe it will be the 300 epi gift from POPs

Thank you :angel:

AlwayshopefulMERARAItanthya

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

LOL

When was she at fault ? Could you please clarify ?

Anu 

For example during election time when guruji surrendered himself to police. SS offered to bail him out but he refused. When after that Thakurs refused to help saxes anymore because that would not have helped them in election, prats blamed it all on Thakurs for her family's plight while it was guruji who was at fault!! But she gave a clean sheet to her papa, makes things difficult for her in-laws and all along K supported her.
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Ladies...... i know history is not on her side but lets wait till tomorrow to see what P would do or say ............... who knows, maybe it will be the 300 epi gift from POPs

Thank you :angel:
But Yemi what can P do? how would you want her to react?Confused I really dont understand how can she defend him to his parents?

---Yemi---tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

LOL

Aeryn

But you didn't confuse me. I agree 100%. Keep your sorting out behind closed doors. Takurain's rage at Prats is also her somewhat cool attitude and nonchalant reaction to Krishna in their presence which she reads as indifference towards her son.  Surprising for Prats who tunes in well to the behavior of the men ..........her Papa is the only male she worships no matter what. She fills Krishna in on SS's two-faced behavior when she gets a chance, tells Kesar and the Twit that dragged him to marry her that  KN is up to no good so I guess speaking of Krishna's wrong doing is what she focuses on too. Try complimenting your husband once in a while Prats, it wil do wonders for his self-esteem and your marriage.
Yes P is very clever the way she innocently fills K in on her thoughtsWink

MERARAItanthya

Go to top