adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mera, the bears lost!!!!!!!!!! :(

Hi Tanthya, how do you do.
hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Speaking from the other prospective, a more personal prospective  where a husband never supports his wife and always stands by his parents is very hard for the wife to digest.  A woman is very lonely existence where you dont have a husband's support. Yes, K has not been able to balance wife and family but then he is not meant to be a flawed character, a selfish character.

It is P character who needs to be written better and more consistently to get the balance right in her relationship and what she is meant to stand for...😊

I agree wholeheartedly! P needs to balance her relationships.
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Oh.........................I am loving this!

Thankooooooooooooooooooo Tanths! You are really very sweet!
I will also read your WD.

Me too, Loving this..watch for SS body language...his body speaks more than the dialogues..he and GD were awesome today..Krishna did not have much fire in his belly though.
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aeryn

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Star your post just prove my point that situations in the show are now messy...

I agree with you that Amma's hatred is blinding her and she takes out everytime on P (sometimes she's right but sometimes she's not -- not everything has been P's fault afterall)

I also agree that in the sense that K supported Kesar and it was right of him to do so then Amma's attitude is wrong but then don't you think it's a culmination of everything that has happened before?

They (RED) came to that point because superdidi + JKG chose to support YKW in her case against them...K didn't put a limit to Prats and her sis, that he won't tolerate them playing with his family like that....otherwise they had no problem with Kesar....

IMO all is linked and that's exactly what makes taking a side messy (at least for me)...hope I make sense...

Good, I made some sense because I was not making any sense when writing it...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,  You too make perfect sense to me anyways.........😊.πŸ˜†

The CVs are to be blamed for making such a track and then for making Arushi some innocent, misjudged decision. 

If K does not support P in front of his parents then she is a goner.  No matter how many strong words one says it comes to no use unless you have a husband who believes in keeping a united front.

Hope something made sense because I think I've lost it in untangling the mess the CVs have done in this track.
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adilmomin786

I was  doing good...Now after seeing you in painter's smock..I am not so sure..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

But Yemi what can P do? how would you want her to react?πŸ˜• I really dont understand how can she defend him to his parents?

me don't have any answers ......... thats why I said to wait & see what happens before we get into the debate of will she / should she / what should she.......... etc etc

Personally, there's not much she can/should  do in this instance......... P can give her opinion on right / wrong to Amma as usual. It will be nice for K to hear it since he doesnt hear it that often ........ but it will only inflame the wicked witch more....... So IMO, she needs to zip it till they (K & P) decide how to go forward, afterall, its his parents & bro and to RED she has always been an annoying presence in their lives........... 
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adilmomin786

I got the newsπŸ˜•.  Makes no difference to me. The fact they got that far with the third tier QB shows they are a better team. As always Bears QB Culter choked when it was crunch time and got hurt. πŸ€”

Save the formal greetings for Tanths.  Devi, watch out, this dude is being super nice to you for a reason. 😲

What prompted you to show up here today after all this time? No Asian lady to follow to campus  today.... that too on the far right lane? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Me too, Loving this..watch for SS body language...his body speaks more than the dialogues..he and GD were awesome today..Krishna did not have much fire in his belly though.

Yeah I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by GD performance yesterday(haven't seen today's yet). I was dreading it after watching the SBS segment....................But good on her!😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

I was  doing good...Now after seeing you in painter's smock..I am not so sure..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Painting and Texadil don't belong in the same sentence. He probably was trying to take a pretty mugshot to share with Asian lady in the right lane ahead of him.πŸ˜›