India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Felt sorry for Arohi! :(

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Interesting Episode. Both Arjun and Arohi were Fab as always and I hated the last bit I felt so sorry for Arohi when Arjun was saying all them stuff to her Poor thing :( Anywayz Its going to be Arjun's loss when he finds out the truth and she Goes! Very excited for tommorows episode..

What about you guys?!

Edited by Hennak27 - 24 January 2011 at 10:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraMsKamsierrra.80-Maahii-madhurya_chice _girlAnkitaKaranSimi1711Mariaa.SGrani-lucki

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
dn t say dat....:((....dn t wana seee her leaving arjun.....hope so dat truth x revealed earlier.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16mehbeer09AnkitaKaran

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I actually did not feel bad at all for Arohi.. gosh!! I'm being sooo mean. But really, I think Arohi should also feel the extreme pain that Arjun had to or is going through because of loving her. Poor Arjun, loved her so much, left his house for her, took all the insults from her family & that kabootar chiku, even after all that she didn't give him a 2nd chance or to rightly put she kept her family before him. So, now, it should be her turn to get hurt which will make her realize the pain Arjun went through for her and that might make her love him even more or respect him actually.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlyyyyAnkitaKaranrani-lucki

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
okay infact i didnt understand what did he say to arohi exactly :((
plzz is there any english update for today's episode??
thanx (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i just feel bad for myself for being overly obsessive about kitani mohhabat hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-arshravi

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

i just feel bad for myself for being overly obsessive about kitani mohhabat hai

We all are LOLLOLLOL

Deewane hogaye hain Hum
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I felt sorry for Arohi too but whatever Arjun is saying and going through is exactly what she went through after feeling betrayed. Both are hurting right now
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

I actually did not feel bad at all for Arohi.. gosh!! I'm being sooo mean. But really, I think Arohi should also feel the extreme pain that Arjun had to or is going through because of loving her. Poor Arjun, loved her so much, left his house for her, took all the insults from her family & that kabootar chiku, even after all that she didn't give him a 2nd chance or to rightly put she kept her family before him. So, now, it should be her turn to get hurt which will make her realize the pain Arjun went through for her and that might make her love him even more or respect him actually.

i m feelin sorry 4 both.....cuz ultimately both are nt at fault...Ouch
its only d 3rd party hu ruined deir lyf n made dem being at a position whr dey r nw...
for arohi...her own bst frnd ,dt gauri acted as d evil.Angry...n for arjun...his own godfather + father rudra singhania acted as d evilAngry....so at one place...its deir own individual relations whom both of dem love a lot...has betrayed dem both!Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index