Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

We want Robbe and Molly together! (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena21

i think taposh n mouli look the best together, n they ve awsome chemistry, robby loooks like younger brother to mouli, for god sake guys he is also shorter then mouli, just coz they r showing fights between taposh n mouli doesnt mean tht robby is good fr mouli,
robby s charcter is grey coz if he can go to this extent tht he wants to destory moulis life then if he wud ve got married to mouli then  he could do somehtin similar to mouli in future if she had done somthin bad to him, so thats a little "sankhi" behaviur.
n on wat babis he was telling mouli ki tapsh kuch kama nahi raha hai, to tumhari financial problems hongi ,to yeh gift lelo, as if giving bheek to mouli, wat he has done in his whole life, bloody he has just turned 18 n already has 2 yr old son, n demands to get married to a girl who is of age of taani, tht means anurags age, anurag n taani r shown 24-25, tht means even mouli is 24 -25, so she is bloody 6 yrs elder to him,
n on top of it he has nt started earning anything, so he cant comment on somebodys elses income. amir baap ke bigdi hui aualad ke alawa aur kuch nahi hai wo..
we r die hard fans of taposh mouli here, so plz guys no matter how many fights they show between them, we want them together only n we also want some nice romnatic scenes between them, coz they look very sweet tog..

yaar i understand your feelings...but please don't insult robi...at least he knows his responsiblities....whether he has a son or not...he admitted the mistake infront of his family when revealed and accepted his son...he did not abadon him at all

by the way where is the baby....he is not seen at all

as for taposh...till now i never seen doing any responsiblities towards his family...neither for his mother...nor sister now not even for his wife....i hope he sense his responsiblities for his family....

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Topic closed..as its creating unnecessary disturbances...

Go to top