Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

We want Robbe and Molly together! (Page 2)

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
actually robbie reads molli's heart much better than taposh. But his past came up and everything messed up. He is now doing everything for revenge. 

I have always loved taposh and mauli but their track isnt much exciting as much as it used beforeErmm

And Robbie and Jonaki are marrying each other for their selfish reasons. But the day he will realize that it was jonaki all long who used him for money and later, he will accept his mistake. I can surely see some hurdles in taposh-mauli's married life but I think it will be same robbie who will once again heal all the wounds he caused.

To be honest, any actress ( neha saxena or old/new jonaki) they all look kinda old for rajat. I think they should have gotten a little more younger actress for the role of jonaki. But new jonaki kinda resembles mauli ( not exactly but atleast she looks like her sister) somehowErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunsaiba007Shaily.

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

actually robbie reads molli's heart much better than taposh. But his past came up and everything messed up. He is now doing everything for revenge. 
Totally agree with you.  All this revenge shavenge needs to stop. its not gonna get him anywhere.
I have always loved taposh and mauli but their track isnt much exciting as much as it used beforeErmm
Exactly, I necessary didn't love them  but i thought they could live a decent life together because they loved each other but now i'm doubting that.
And Robbie and Jonaki are marrying each other for their selfish reasons. But the day he will realize that it was jonaki all long who used him for money and later, he will accept his mistake. I can surely see some hurdles in taposh-mauli's married life but I think it will be same robbie who will once again heal all the wounds he caused.
Hopefully your right in this because i actually thought Robi and Mauli were a cutey and all. Hoping that that's what the CV's have in mind.  I mean even after all the hurdles, a lover is still gonna love someone as passionately maybe even more?
To be honest, any actress ( neha saxena or old/new jonaki) they all look kinda old for rajat. I think they should have gotten a little more younger actress for the role of jonaki. But new jonaki kinda resembles mauli ( not exactly but atleast she looks like her sister) somehowErmm
Yah, basically any actress does but now i tend to not mind soo much as for age, but for the love they give to robi.  Kinda see the resemblance but Jonaki's makeup is just too much i think. tone it down a little.

Edited by dancexlovexlive - 25 January 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saiba007priya_sparsha

ilovesarun Senior Member
ilovesarun
ilovesarun

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
The new Jonaki is Dead She truly does look like Robby's Aunty.... LOLLOL
-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I soo agree !!! Thumbs Up
Even i want Robbe and Molly together !!!! 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

yaar add me in...even i want robi-mouli together...no matter what...revenge or mental trauma of robi....robi is still madly and passionately in love with mouli....i want mouli-robi together....

the way yesteday episode when robi tells mouli that only taposh can love her so much than him.....it was so painful....

and when jonaki aunty was showing her food to robi...and mouli holds taposh hands to show that she is happy...the pain in his eyes was so evident....he still have not move on in life....

noone can love mouli like robi does.....

Edited by Mages - 26 January 2011 at 1:23am
xpakigirlx Senior Member
xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
JOANKI TOOO old 4 him...:(
sonya_rox Groupbie
sonya_rox
sonya_rox

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
u r absolutely right they should be together
reena21 Groupbie
reena21
reena21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i think taposh n mouli look the best together, n they ve awsome chemistry, robby loooks like younger brother to mouli, for god sake guys he is also shorter then mouli, just coz they r showing fights between taposh n mouli doesnt mean tht robby is good fr mouli,
robby s charcter is grey coz if he can go to this extent tht he wants to destory moulis life then if he wud ve got married to mouli then  he could do somehtin similar to mouli in future if she had done somthin bad to him, so thats a little "sankhi" behaviur.
n on wat babis he was telling mouli ki tapsh kuch kama nahi raha hai, to tumhari financial problems hongi ,to yeh gift lelo, as if giving bheek to mouli, wat he has done in his whole life, bloody he has just turned 18 n already has 2 yr old son, n demands to get married to a girl who is of age of taani, tht means anurags age, anurag n taani r shown 24-25, tht means even mouli is 24 -25, so she is bloody 6 yrs elder to him,
n on top of it he has nt started earning anything, so he cant comment on somebodys elses income. amir baap ke bigdi hui aualad ke alawa aur kuch nahi hai wo..
we r die hard fans of taposh mouli here, so plz guys no matter how many fights they show between them, we want them together only n we also want some nice romnatic scenes between them, coz they look very sweet tog..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_priya_sparsha

Go to top