Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Katrina sheds size zero look

The dazzling Katrina Kaif, who had lately enticed her fans with her hour-glass shape in the breathtaking chartbuster 'Sheila Ki Jawani' from 'Tees Maar Khan', is now busy putting on some extra kilos for her forthcoming flick 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan'.

Grapevine has it that the 'Most Desirable Woman of 2010', Katrina has been asked by the filmmaker of her approaching flick MBKD to put on some weight to attain the desired look for her character in the movie.

Palpably, the actress had left no stone unturned to acquire a size-zero figure and had been consistently hitting the gym, doing everything feasible to hold her sexy look. But all went in vain, as now, she has to put on some flab.

A source close to the actress said, "To lose weight for her role in Tees Maar Khan, Kaif literally stopped eating and was on a very strict all-broccoli diet. After the film's release, she's slowly resuming her regular diet of carbs and proteins."

Kat enjoyed food at roadside dhaba
After wrapping up their shooting for MBKD, Katrina and Imran along with Ali Zafar and the other crew members, on their way to Chandigarh, halted by a roadside dhaba.

The tinsel town biggies had a great time having food at the old-fashioned dhaba, which was almost deserted.

Kaif, who by and large takes utmost care to watch what she eats, couldn't hold back herself on seeing the Punjabi cuisine. The actress relished the stomach full meal that included daal, rotis, chicken and mutton.

When asked whether she has chalked out a special diet for herself these days, the actress said, "I am not on any special diet. My weight has been the same since Tees Maar Khan."

"I am not dieting. I am feasting on some delicious tadka daal and mutton," added the sexy Kaif.

Katrina's character in MBKD
In the upcoming flick 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', Katrina will be seen portraying a character which is just the reverse of her real life personality. She will be playing the nuttiest, wildest and most arrogant role that she has ever played, thereby flaunting a new look this time.

Kat will be playing the role of a lass, who has an unpredictable and garrulous nature, according to producer Aditya Chopra.

Talking about her character, Katrina said, "All I can say about my role is this girl is quite a number, the closest I came to playing something so challenging was in Namastey London and that was a cakewalk compared with this. The girl in Ali's film is something else. I have to go completely outside myself to play her. Whom am I observing to play the role? I am not telling."

About YRF's upcoming film, MBKD
Produced by Yash Raj Films, 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', starring Katrina Kaif, Imran Khan, Ali Zafar, is one of the highly awaited movies of the year.

It's also learnt that B-town hunk John Abraham will be seen playing a cameo in the movie. Confirming John's presence, Rafiq Gangjee, Vice President - Marketing & Communications of Yash Raj Films said, "It's just a friendly passing shot."

Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, the movie which is said to be somewhat inspired by the Hollywood flick 'Dan In Real Life' and has some connection with Onir's 'Sorry Bhai!', is slated for a mid-2011 release.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And whats with this... any body tones down a little and its called a size zero...  
Katalicious thumbnail
^I know right! Why do people call everyone size zero? They don't know what size zero is!!!

Anyway I'm SO excited for MBKD!!! I know who she is observing for her character πŸ˜‰
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
size zero is overhyped in bollywood πŸ˜†

I can't blame the media. Size zero sounds more dramatic than toning down or losing weight!
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

And whats with this... any body tones down a little and its called a size zero...  

I dont know eitherπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Who is she observing ??

Can't tellπŸ˜‰
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre.. itna bhi kya top secret... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Hai na islia nahi patha sakthi! Sorry😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How do you know this secret Kat. Am just curious.
Katalicious thumbnail
I am very good friends with a huge Kat fan who knows everything! From kats next appearance to details about her roles!πŸ˜›