India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update for 15/2/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

the episode starts with charu and aksht taking a walk on the beac. akshat is narrating all these urdu shayris  he doesnt know the meaning of. they are flirting when suddenly charu notices rewa. she begs aksht to leave her hand but he doesnt listen(he hasnt seen his mother yetTongue) the moment he sees rewa he leaves charu's hand. rewa is rude to charu about how she(charu) didnt want rewa to come to goa but everything cannot happen according to her wishes. rewa makes and excuse and takes aksht with her.

mehek is sitting on the bed with roshan and kana, mouli and varun are tanding around her. kanan tells mehek to take rest but she refuses. she says "thank god rishi was there.." varun on hearing rishi's name leaves.mehek gets upset with herself for mentioning rishi. veena comes there and suggest that theytake a walk so mehek would feel fresh and mehek agrees to go leaving roshan with kanan.

cg and lalit are trying to figure out what to do with varun and rishi's problem( abhi sujal ka problem khatam bhi nahi hua ki ek aur problem shuru). alshat comes there and suggests that they play a volleyball match to which both the buddhas agree. cg convinces rishi to join them and lalit convinces varun.

evrybody is there to watch the match. it oldies v. youngsters. (mehek is sitting in body hugging blouse, that woman does not look pregnant form any angleConfused) they start palying whhen accidentally rishi pushes varun. he gets upset and sanjana yells at rishi. they resume playing and this varun deliberately pushes rishi. they ahve an argument when mehek inetrvenes and tries to make varun understand. rishi doesnt like varun yelling at mehek and tells him to talk to him directly. then sajana comes there  and yells at mehek to stay out her and rishi's life. mehek tries to make sanjan understand but rishi stops her saying its not use. mehek gets upset with rishi and all four are jsu upsetLOL. rishi and varun get physical when the oldies fianlly decide to stop them.

while rishi is walking away vasu stops him(somebody need to give a lesson or two in fashion!!!!!) she again brings up sujal and rishi tells her that he wil not let anything happen to sujal. this veena also comes and tells vasu that the next time vasu tries to hurt sujal she will not keep quiet. vasu is shockedClap

cg accidentaly enters rewa's room tinking its his( yaar ye garwals accidents bahut karte hain) they ahve an argument that i didnt pay much attention to because i dont like both of themAngry. he leaves.

akshta enters charus room and sees someone sitting there. he thinks its charu and gives her rose. it turns out to be kanan( in charu's clothes and her hairstyle- what is ekat trying to imply by again and agian puttting kanan and akshta together) kakan takes the rose saying that whatever belongs to charu belongs to her and then leaves. charu comes out(she was taking a bath) and they flirt agian

cg and lalit are trying to make varun undetsand but he refuses to budge and looks upset

the end

lets see what happens tom.- accordin to some yahoo gorups mehek's dupatta will get stuck in rishi's watch and sanjana will end her relationship with rishi.till then see yaSmile

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shrutibali for the update
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shruti....

I agree with u, mehak does not look preganant from any angle.  i think ekta has forgotten this fact.

And the plot of CG and Reva was so cliche.. first of all, I dont understand how could cg enter reva's room without a key..   all the hotels where i have stayed, doors open only with key....  and the whole thing looked very contrived.  both act crazy and are horrible..

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update
AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatmaratha

Thanks Shruti....

I agree with u, mehak does not look preganant from any angle.  i think ekta has forgotten this fact.

And the plot of CG and Reva was so cliche.. first of all, I dont understand how could cg enter reva's room without a key..   all the hotels where i have stayed, doors open only with key....  and the whole thing looked very contrived.  both act crazy and are horrible..

I agree

LOLLOLLOL for CG&REVA.

I think, Ekta is just wasting her & viewer's time. she didnt have much 2 show now coz sujal & Kash r become 1 now. hence she is showing Rishi-Varun-Sanjana-Mahek prob. CG_REVA prob.LOL

what else she has 2 show? 

Neways thanx for update.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Thx for the update shruti...........the episodes have gotten very boring now.................just waiting for Sujal and kashish to get back into the storyline fulltime.

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged

this story ov mehek,rishi.varun.is very irritatin Stern Smilen same is da case wiv cg n reeva dey r veryyy borinnn n dat vasu weneva she speakss is sumfin relatin to sujal n yeahh its always badd Angryi hatee herrr Angry

n akshat n charuuu r okkie dey don irritate muchhh thankkk godd koi tu is worth ov watchinnn in kth wen sujaln kash r missin hehe Wink

but i want to c kash n sujal more instead ov hearin dere namess by mehak,or by vasu or by anyone elseee!Angryn yeahhh rishii becumin guddd nahhh dosen't suitsss kyun ektaaa plzz don doo diss!

wat do u ppl finkk!

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged
thanx for the update

Go to top