Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Precap WOWOWOW (Page 2)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12448

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
how will time paas yaarWinkWink

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Joined: 15 October 2010
Posts: 4452

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by alovi_21

I don't want to spoil you mood,but I feel its just geet dream as per promo, he is not going to come whole night, or may be beech main Dr koi phone aya ho aur jane ke baad usne mood change kiya ho, promo galat nahi ho sakta.SR ke liye ye log kaffi din tak promo denge tab dikhayenge.
 
 
hmmmmmmConfused IDK yaar but Chal Shadd just Enojoy the PrecapLOL
I dont think so , itsa dream .... it will happen but after that hug nothing will happen , maan might leave .....after promising so much love n happiness he will not immediately hurt her so badly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Precap dekh kar Geet ke saath saath humare man mei bhi laddu phoot rahe hai...........Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by alovi_21

I don't want to spoil you mood,but I feel its just geet dream as per promo, he is not going to come whole night, or may be beech main Dr koi phone aya ho aur jane ke baad usne mood change kiya ho, promo galat nahi ho sakta.SR ke liye ye log kaffi din tak promo denge tab dikhayenge.
 
 
hmmmmmmConfused IDK yaar but Chal Shadd just Enojoy the PrecapLOL
I dont think so , itsa dream .... it will happen but after that hug nothing will happen , maan might leave .....after promising so much love n happiness he will not immediately hurt her so badly...
 
 
 
Hyeee I hope its not a DreamEmbarrassed  And I agree with youClap
jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Precap dekh kar Geet ke saath saath humare man mei bhi laddu phoot rahe hai...........Wink
 
 
 
 
Hyeee Sachi Laggu phoot raye hain LOL
jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

how will time paas yaarWinkWink
 
 
 
Hyeee kal kabb aye ga I can't waitLOL
kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 13844

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i can hear only 2 sounds after watching the pre-AH-cap
1) dhak dhak...dhak...dhak....EmbarrassedBlushing( i hope dis sound is frm my heart...woh kya hai na...precap ke baad kuch pata hi nahi chal raha hai...kuch mehsoon bhi nahi ho raha hai na!!!DeadDead)
2) tick tock-------tick tock--------tick tock----------ErmmDay Dreaming( oye i knw..i knw dis sound....yeh to mere watch ki awaaz hai ....jo mujhe har baar kal ke epi ki yaad dila raha hai!!!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawaii_geet

i can hear only 2 sounds after watching the pre-AH-cap
1) dhak dhak...dhak...dhak....EmbarrassedBlushing( i hope dis sound is frm my heart...woh kya hai na...precap ke baad kuch pata hi nahi chal raha hai...kuch mehsoon bhi nahi ho raha hai na!!!DeadDead)
2) tick tock-------tick tock--------tick tock----------ErmmDay Dreaming( oye i knw..i knw dis sound....yeh to mere watch ki awaaz hai ....jo mujhe har baar kal ke epi ki yaad dila raha hai!!!)
 
 
 
LOLLOLLOLLOL Well SaidClapClapClapClap  Mera ve essa he Hal  hain LOL Dhak Dhak and Tick tock

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kawaii_geet

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Precap - Naintara saw Geet!

2

Author: Jake-lover   Replies: 10   Views: 2868

Jake-lover 10 2868 11 December 2010 at 9:27am by heartstealers
Geet touches Maans LIPS...Precap:Maneet hug 4 REAL

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 58   Views: 12770

Armu4eva 58 12770 30 October 2010 at 4:13am by tinatartari
Maaneet Scene based 7/20 Precap/Promo Hole Hearte

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -RushTrip-   Replies: 66   Views: 10487

-RushTrip- 66 10487 10 October 2010 at 8:09am by -RushTrip-
24th August 2010 Precap You Can Leave:Maan To Geet

2 3

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 22   Views: 3500

*Shruti* 22 3500 24 August 2010 at 1:04pm by beforesunrise
Heights of Attitude and Aggressiveness-MAAN PRECAP

2 3 4

Author: rickks   Replies: 26   Views: 3689

rickks 26 3689 22 August 2010 at 12:03pm by -honeydew-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index