cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

anmol
do u realy think its gg to be ichaa - sanchi trip
i think it will be either tappu -sanchi or ichaa tappu sanchi trip

I think it will be Ichcha - Sanchi trip ... in between Satyaveer might jon in ...and Sanchi might leave these two n disappear....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by neenu55

anmol
do u realy think its gg to be ichaa - sanchi trip
i think it will be either tappu -sanchi or ichaa tappu sanchi trip

I think it will be Ichcha - Sanchi trip ... in between Satyaveer might jon in ...and Sanchi might leave these two n disappear....

LOLLOL
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

This DAYAN will never change.. GIRGIT ki tarah rung badalti hai. the moment she saw that veer is there she tried to put the blame on ichcha for calling her a thief..

kaisiCensored aurat hai! she doesnt even deserve to be called an aurat!Angry

I was fuming and fretting after watching todays episode....

Ichchas dialogues to Tapasya were really good...but what is Tapasya trying to achieve by coming in between Veer and Ichcha...and all this nautanki to her kid...Angry..she is making use of the fact of being pregnant to emotionally blackmail people..she is a psycho...when she stepped in Bundela house she was acting as if she was staying there for Ichcha...and now she needs rights???? How impractical r these people...y dont the people living in the house including Ichcha realize the original motive of Tapasya...even if Veer cares for the baby how long can he take care of Tapasya...he has a wife...how illogical is this situation...i am seriously fuming with anger seeing this tantrum queen..i can gather all my strength to just shut the mouth up of this devil and throw her out of this earthAngry....and after all this while they dont even show even a minute % of realization in Tapasya...like what Ichcha had sacrificed for her and why she is in this situation...why dont someone scream on her filthy ears that Veer was, is and will always be Ichchas.......and the baby itself is the result of her own manipulating a poor man ...

Edited by akruz - 24 January 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12mitturajusweetgal2001farah007divy609rahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
chemistry ?? kal ke episode mein ??

for gods sake , she is witch and blackmailing everyone , why on earth does she need so much footage ?? total nonsense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12farah007tiny15

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by farah007

This DAYAN will never change.. GIRGIT ki tarah rung badalti hai. the moment she saw that veer is there she tried to put the blame on ichcha for calling her a thief..

kaisiCensored aurat hai! she doesnt even deserve to be called an aurat!Angry

I was fuming and fretting after watching todays episode....

Ichchas dialogues to Tapasya were really good...but what is Tapasya trying to achieve by coming in between Veer and Ichcha...and all this nautanki to her kid...Angry..she is making use of the fact of being pregnant to emotionally blackmail people..she is a psycho...when she stepped in Bundela house she was acting as if she was staying there for Ichcha...and now she needs rights???? How impractical r these people...y dont the people living in the house including Ichcha realize the original motive of Tapasya...even if Veer cares for the baby how long can he take care of Tapasya...he has a wife...how illogical is this situation...i am seriously fuming with anger seeing this tantrum queen..i can gather all my strength to just shut the mouth up of this devil and throw her out of this earthAngry....and after all this while they dont even show even a minute % of realization in Tapasya...like what Ichcha had sacrificed for her and why she is in this situation...why dont someone scream on her filthy ears that Veer was, is and will always be Ichchas.......and the baby itself is the result of her own manipulating a poor man ...

Hi, Yaar - Well said - what ever was in my mind you have written thanksClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruztiny15

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Since Veer is stopping her of going out - I think Tappu Censored will have a list of conditions to stay back. Which will surely affect our Veecha.

Lets wait n watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitturaju

Since Veer is stopping her of going out - I think Tappu Censored will have a list of conditions to stay back. Which will surely affect our Veecha.

Lets wait n watch.

Yes lets see how it is going....Confused...lets see what is Veer's response when Tapasya asks what do you wish Mr.Veer Singh BundelaLOL

Go to top