India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

24th Jan ~ choot bole, quwa kate!

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hey guys im back after a hectic horrid week of stress and packing, now my folks have gone and im home alone and the comp decided to crash thus the late update, but never my mind all that, lets get back to SSBN, its a quick brief update due to my exam revision, sorry guysEmbarrassed.

a ~~Chaska Meter~~r

Seems like we'r loving the #20 positiong for SSBN, so lets keep rocking n rating it on as...It deserves to be in the top-10!!...So chalo,common,go on voting!!Big smile.....

~~Fan Appreciation~~

If you're drooling over your jeejz,Daksh aka Gaurav(LOLWink)....and if you're adoring Parvati as the sweet and cute Naina;then,please,go on,visit their FCs,join the clubs,and go on commenting!!>...That would increase their celebrity ranking;which is,I think really deserved by the two,as they're doing a veryyyy veryyyy fine job!!!Embarrassed

Parvati Vaze aka Naina's FC
Gaurav Bajaj aka Daksh FC

24th Jan
  •  N leaves D and thinks i have gotta make him my hubby in front of Mr and Mrs A tomorrow other wise the job will be lost
  • D remembers he had to talk to Aai
  • Rohini praises Aai's cooking and helps, basically sucks up so that she can borrow the watch N gifted Aai and Aai agree's though she doesnt seem happy about it
  • D informs Aai and Kaki ji that the boys Side will come as planned next week for Aku's rista and all are happy, Kaki thanks Aai and D
  • Akku is sorting out Ns clothes when she's the red dress and she is admiring it, she tries it on and panics when her mum calls her spilling ta on it, she manages to  dress into her clothes when her mum arrives and informs her of the Rishta, Aku isnt happy as even last time her rishta did not occur, all she wanted was independence freedom and ability to work and stand on her own 2 feet but now hse has to marry to get her freedom from the khadoos kaka
  • Akus gives N her cloths n leaves N is worried about the job n decided she goes to get water, and hears Kaka ji n Kaki ji discussing money woes, the khadoos gets angry and leaves kaki is worried and decides if N cant provide the payment she will sell her bangles and N is upset hearing this

• N is waiting for D in his room when he see's her and gets annoyed, he goes for his pillow n to leave when N stops him saying he was to do a job for her job, he's gotta fake being her hubby and D aint happy (great expressions here)
  • N starts circling D n blackmails him saying that she will tell his fam that they are a couple and D told her to come to mumbai to win his fams heart so they could marry, she then explains how she can use everything that has happened to prove her ryt such as the fact that he has a beaty spot on his back and the earing Rohini found in his room etc etc, D is shocked and says My foot! n N is like N has said what I say i do!
  • In the San discusses expenses, D asks to talk to Aai but N gets there n Aai asks where is she is going and she replies she has to see Mr and Mrs A n she thinks she will get the job today
  • The end
Precap:- N is telling Aai and the family about a guy that sent his girlfriend to with his fam and they would be in one anthers room at night and to avoid being cought he would lie to his fam and say he hated that girl but they would meet, D is sweating, Aai is shocked and the family is listening, Rohini asks who that guy is

i said short update but got carried away, anyway sorry for the delay

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 24 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoosriyapoojagiguseramee1crmspoo_supiTressaNisa_nr..yajnaseni..shalini01Varsha-01Quirkyanna44prncz..Naina.._Rainbow_anu17isomerspyar-ishkAreYaar

Sweetyzz Senior Member
Sweetyzz
Sweetyzz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
it is okiee darling we don't mind but thank you so much
nilmin Senior Member
nilmin
nilmin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for fab. update
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for the nice update This show is gr8...cool
Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates...
sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thanx for the lovely and entertaining update BeeSmile. Todays episode was awesome Clapand has made me think that Naina is one of a kind of a leading lady as compared to all her counterparts in other serialsShocked . Either they are doormatsAngry or shrews Ouchor sati savitri's Sleepybut Naina is sweet and caring Tonguealongwith self respecting, manipulativeWink and also has a strong will.Poor Daksh he didnt stand a chance against herWink, aakhir uska pati bannaa hi pada he he he LOL
ashluvdmg Goldie
ashluvdmg
ashluvdmg

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
thancx a ton 4 de update...!!it ws Naina-daksh epi...god i luvd it..!!daksh is so cuteee eva if hes annoyed.n especially de wy he ws pretending 2 smile,gt me cracked upp..it ws hillarious 2 dy..!!luvd naina too...woah i luv dis show..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index