Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63] (Page 8)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I loved this episode!

I am so glad Arjun's plan failed, I laughed when Dadi praised Arohi for doing what she couldn't do all these years. More power to Arohi!

I was wondering if Rudra wouldn't take notice of Arohi's guts and be impressed by her, I definately am. Arohi is holding her own against everyone, definately not what anyone was expecting at all

My favorite scene though was on the terrace when Arjun talked to Arohi about how they complete each other about love. The poor guy is hurting, and underneath that hatred is someone who is still in love. Same with Arohi, who was taken back when Arjun talked about saving her from the world and not wanting anyone to cause her pain. He was right he did get to her there, but quickly turned the tables by saying it will be him to cause her misery.

Hopefully the honeymoon that Dadi has planned will be the turning point for Arjun and Arohi, one day their love will triumph their hatred.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianLove14AmnaIshAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@KA Rocks!
Thanksssss karan's Angels.. for coming to this site..ab to manna hi padega KMH ne sabko pagal kardiya...Angels bhi ...Good..... KMH Banane walon ko Pyar ka trophy thama dena..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
OMG Gr8 to see you all here Angels..Hug 
Shibz just read your take..awesome, luved it...kaash yahaan pey luv button hota..
Aanchi had missed you, luv reading yours and Anjalis too..you wirte soooo well!!
Have a lovely day..c ya.Smile

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
superbest episode,,,and kudos to the intense performance by who else than karanika,,,,

I could feel them saying in their heart:"kab somjhoge humainn kitani mohabbat hai"

I just couldnot take my eyes off them,,in nafrat also their chemistry was mindblowing,,,jo pehli baar dekhega usse lagega ke inmein kitni nafrat hai ,,par hum jaante hain "kitani mohabbat hai"

khair nafrat ho ya mohabbat ,,arjuhi ke junoon ko hai sallaam

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
hi guys.... Lovely takes...loved reading all...
Smile
@karan's angels... Welcome.... Lovely take... Smile
Well wat to write bou last nyt's epi.. nthng's left for me to write..m sooo late todae... U guys wrote each n evrythng... Love d way u ppl analyse whole epi n write ur takes....

Loved d way bijji saved arohi...aww poor arjun apni chal un par khud bhari par gai... Aww... Shakal dekhne wali thi arjun n kumud ki...
"Arjun : daddi iske kapre dekho kitne chotte hai , tatto bhi lagaya hai...aur cigarette bhi pi rai thi..
Bijji : jooth na bol cigarette toh tune khud usse di thi .menu sab pata hai..."

Gauri's ki band baji pari hai achi khasi haha...maaza aaega uska parda farsh ho jae...dushman... [:p]

Arohi gave superb answers to all singhani family.... Superb...isse kehte hai muh tor jawab... Smile

Last part arjun n arohis convo nice...
Bt arjun ne toh 7 fere fir le lie lolzz bt iss baar har fere par nafrat.... Unhappy
Best line :
1. mein tumhe kissi ko nuksan nai pahunchane dunga..
2. Mein har baar tumhare sath chalunga..
3. Rishta pyar ka bhi toh tha...

Overall nice episode.... Bt i cried wen i saw itni hatred....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAmnaIshaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@ANGELS...Aweee....so happy to see u here...yayyyy...Dancing..biggggggggggg hug fr u HugHugHug..muah Embarrassed

Loved yesterday's episode totally !! it was awesome!...luved the way dadi supported arohi Big smile
nd luved the way arohi handled nd all those family members..tht was really gud .well done! WinkThumbs Up

The best part i liked was..the convo between arjun nd arohi...the 7 pheras part! rofl..chand ko sakshi maankar..hehe..so cute LOLLOLLOL Heart
...the 7 accounts..aweee..tht  was really sweet Embarrassed..specially the last one (7th one) ..''THE ACCOUNT OF LOVE'' Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Nd the 5th phera...wen arjun said ''main tumhe duniya se bacha ke rakhunga..kabhi kisiko tumhe koi dukh pahunchane nahi dunga'' and the kmh 1 title song is played as the backgroung music..awee..i just loved it!!Hug

Over all..the episode was too good Smile

Pinky

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
karans angels nice to see you on IF

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
hav edited ny post on page . hope i made sense.

Go to top