Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63] (Page 7)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
a very warm welcome to the Angels!!! Hug thank you for joining us here Smile

and really loved your take...hope to see you here as much as possible Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!anitaksureshAllwaysindian-anzaeram-Du_NishAnchi.Anjalii...xXxsujal_kashishshibz

KA Rocks! Groupbie
KA Rocks!
KA Rocks!

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Originally posted by KA Rocks!

....We Loved How 'Account Of LOVE' Made Arohi Drop The Wine Bottle & Arjun Caught It & Saved It From Breaking.A Positive Sign,Whatever The Bottle Symbolizes...,Clap

'' Wow, awesome piece highlighted! I was only focusing on the phere of the pavitra fire that was contrasted with their decadence in their ''deep feelings'' and they were having ''vachan'' on a  bottle of wine. Now reading this bit, I get a clearer picture in my mind. The bottle is the ''falling form'' of that ''globe'' that represents the ''fairytale love story then.'' Gauri by breaking the ''globe'' shake Arohi in the sense that 'she started running away from herself. It was Arjun who continued to make her understand ''the strong relationship'' they are sharing. Yet like the fragility o the globe.Gauri broke the innocence and sweet bubbliness of Arohi.

Today the bottle that questioned again the ''fragility'' in this relationship, Arohi has realised that where she ''would stumble'', Arjun will not let her fall. Arjun will never let her break into pieces that she almost was when she was at her place as the string of 'evil' Gauri there. Arjun by holding the bottle again shows the bit of the lyrics ''teri saason se hi meri saase chale, tuhi dekhe jabhi akhen khule,saason se hi chale,tuhi dekhe jabhi khule ......
Aaa tujhe khudh me mein is tarah chupa, ke khuda kar na paye juda....''Thumbs Up 
Again this theme appears but in the ''downfall of the lovers.'' However with the positive string of Shefali and Biji, where Arjun is falling more and more,it is time to Arohi to bing light and rise in this relationship.'' And the vachan on a bottle will break and vanish when the mystery will unfold.''StarStarStar
 Karan's Angels Wink

Thank You All For The Welcome,We Really Appreciate It,We Will Try & Post Whenever We Can,But You All Keep Up With Ur Fantastic Post & Feedbacks.Doing Great All Of You.We Read It Daily We Must Admit & Like How It's All Written & The Way The Epis Are Summarised & Analysed!! Good Night & God Bless!!

Karan's Angels Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

premeer_everanitaksureshAllwaysindianMaheen_AhmedLove14arshravi-anzaeram-gemini1217Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshtanu111aglitter567kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishshibz

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
OMG

Welcome to Mohabbat Lounge Angel's Big smileBig smile

Love you Loadz Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindiansujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Nisha you surpass yourself everytime you write.. you brought out the symbolism and theme so well today.. my attachment to KMH grows.. Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishglitter567kavyasamsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Anjali baccha very sweet dreamy post like you....loved it..HugClapStar
Eshu hii... same here..finally done wid exams.SleepyLOL...im coming here after writing for dat epi where Arjun/Karan spoke my name in d  epi.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...remember..?WinkLOL..

Welcome Karan's Angels...Hug...gr8 to see u guyz here...n lovely post.. love ur dp both of FB n IF.Embarrassed.update Karan's new pics too..Tongue.Embarrassed..

Need to catch d epi again moro to write sum sense here..Tongue...Loved all ur takes..ClapStarstill left wid few..Ouch...Shibz what u wrote I hope exactly d same happens..this season would love to watch Arohi go through that pain n supporting Arjun throughout when she comes to kno bout d sachhai of Singhania's n esp RPS plans..dat would be so good...Embarrassed...Im also loving Arjun Beeji's scenes ...gr8 chemistry between both Karan n Daadi...Im sure u ppl must have noticed too the way Arjun addresses his Daadi...he sounds so cute when he says Daadi...Tongue...n Kritz' n Beeji's scenes are also too good..!!!Apart from Arjuhi's scene , RPS dialogue was also the highlight of the episode.."Ab samajh aaya yeh ladki Arjun ko itni pasand kyun hai?"...exactly , he is smart..Wink...Mohan Kapoor is truly aweosme..Clap...n his parts with Kumud were funny too..LOL...
                                 Karan Kritika are too good as always..!!From the past 2 weeks we gota see so many wonderful performances n scenes from both of them...Clap...agree!!Karan stole the show today...He was awesome...dialogue delivery..what screen presence ya..?Embarrassed.his one stare is enough for us to go to Singhania's dreamland..Day DreamingBlushingLOL.looks so fit n fine..handsome....He looked awesome in the purple , red (in Sarhali)n now black kurta punjabi attire....Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming...n the dialogues were very good...loved Arjuhi's chemistry...n Karan Kritz' expressions....waiting for moro's epi...Tongue

Missing some buddies...Pranii Sanju Disapprove..
Miss bak bak PoojaROFL..hello...ROFLer...missed ya too..

wil come moro ...ok today.LOL...its sleeping time in India...actually waking time..bye...!!LOL

Edited by Aanchi - 24 January 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Nisha you surpass yourself everytime you write.. you brought out the symbolism and theme so well today.. my attachment to KMH grows.. Clap

i wanted to post the same thing LOL...nisha girl your one hell of a writer...my analysis looks like it has been written by a 5 year old compared to yours LOL....you are very talented indeed!! Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
wow graet .angels visited this forum & wrote their take.................great ........anyways "welcome angels".we would expect more of them on this forum.....love them & KKTongue

Anchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
kaise kahein kitni se kitni mohabbat hai,...................karnika always drive me crazy.......love them

Anchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top