Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63] (Page 5)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@eshu
hey, was waiting for ur take..

Arohi committed a serious blunder today letting RPS know the reason she has come here.
RPS has already seen and confirmed the same fiery and strong willed character of Arohi that match and complement Arjun Singhania.
i agree with that.. but now RPS will commit his own blunder.. sharp as his mind is.. he will hurt Arjun in a way that he can get a fully assimilated evil Arjun back and get rid of Arohi 'Ahluwalia' for good.. but this move will backfire in the long run since like you described it will be the deeper version of that gunshot that Arjun had for Arohi in the jungle and Arohi realised how much she holds him..

i have been reading all the posts, and the general consensus being it was a sad episode, i am brilliantly in a happy mood.. the nafrat ke phere gives me hope rather than sadness.. the love transmitted in Arjun's words are such a calming balm over the negativity in his behavior in the past few days.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Shibzy..Hugsuperloved ur post...ClapClapStar...i stress on love coz i have a feeling that it will be Arohi to give her due love to Arjun now & hopefully heel his wounds before he goes out of control. it is time for her to turn all the bitterness..hatred to Love. wow..!!would love to see dis..Embarrassed..

IF is not letting me hit d likes..AngryAngryD'oh...

Guys I wil read all ur posts..IF is acting crazy today..LOLAngryAngryLOL mere aane ki khushi mein..Evil SmileEmbarrassedClapLOL...

Anjali Choti babes..ROFLClapLOL...khota means nikamma or nalayak..TongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i have been reading all the posts, and the general consensus being it was a sad episode, i am brilliantly in a happy mood.. the nafrat ke phere gives me hope rather than sadness.. the love transmitted in Arjun's words are such a calming balm over the negativity in his behavior in the past few days.. 

I agree with you Aksh4IF...i think it was a very positive episode, it's a step towards them realising how much they actually mean to eachother.  It seems negative, cuz we're seeing it in a negaise set up..but really deep down, it shows the intensity of their love...I was actually very happy with todays' episode..i thouhgt it was well thought out  and executed and the dialogues were just classic...some of the best dialgues even written for indian TV's...Smile

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Aamnaishtiaq gr8 post...ClapClap..

Aksh4IF lovely post...ClapClapClap....was ROFLing throughout...LOL...even i was doing an analysis on Singhania's family members' ages...D'ohLOL...Arjun is so young..WinkTongueLOL

Others still struggling wid IF...AngryAngryLOL

AmnaIshaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Anjali Choti babes..ROFLClapLOL...khota means nikamma or nalayak..TongueLOL
oh!! thanx 4 the definition...Hug..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.aksh4IF

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Kavya awesome take as always...ClapClapClap....now i remember d episode n d dialogues TongueLOL...n yeah Karan was too too good...ClapClapStar

Anita di nice post...ClapClap

Anjali welcome jee...ROFLROFL...

Pooja missed ur ROFLing takes...CryLOL....

Olly must say Karan did a fab job today..ClapROFLROFL...LOL...Wink..Anjali u kno why m i rofling..ROFL...

All hello...Eshu hey....Big smile

anitaksureshkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
updated on page two...sorry for such a late edit...but better late then never right? Tongue

@ ALL....loved all your takesThumbs Up...mind blowing.Clap..wish i had writing skills like you guys

anitaksureshkavyasamaksh4IFshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@glitter still ROFLing from ur take

one day 'kismat' won't be on arohi's side...well only time will tell...
the day kismat is not arohi's side.. arjun will be Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top