Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63] (Page 4)

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

@Janamasi luved reading ur take yaar...sahi mey  what u said true..bachaakey rakhegaa..love is painful..because there is love!!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-glitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@shibz 
i have a feeling that it will be Arohi to give her due love to Arjun now & hopefully heel his wounds before he goes out of control. it is time for her to turn all the bitterness..hatred to Love.  (maybe i am expecting too much but will we get to see Arohi take pyar ke saath vachan in the future? )

keeps the daaru bottle on the ground as a witness to his pheras of hatred? or is it the moon that is witnessing the love deep inside? (i was wondering why he mentioned just the moon.. then i thought, the daru symbolises evil and moon symbolises love and hence everything good...and so he stands at the threshold of both worlds - good and evil, and makes his promises (which in turn are about both love and hate))

i will protect you from the world, wont let anybody hurt you coz only i have the right to hurt u (nafrat mein aur pyar mein, donon hi suraton mein arjun ne apna hak jataya hai..ab arohi ki baari hai)

Edited by aksh4IF - 24 January 2011 at 12:40pm

Anchi.glitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hey guys......HugLOLLOLLOL....
here after so long...ShockedOuchLOL...feeling nostalgic...CryCry meri overacting phir shuru....ROFL
ROFL
Hope I don need to reintroduce myself...Evil SmileSleepy....what's my name..?what's my name..?what's my name..?...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL...
Shibz jee.....HugI was dhamkaing u to edit ur spot.....TongueLOL...but Anjali just told me u edited ur take..ClapLOL

Gona read ur takes now..Embarrassed

Loving KMH2 to the  core.Embarrassed.its getting funnier dat by day...LOL...d dialogue writer is improving..Beeji's dialogues r too too gud...ClapClapClapStarStar..ROFLROFL.n she is always after shefali's ghutne...ROFLROFL
..n to send her khota munda n bahu on a honeymoon...Day Dreaming.ROFLROFL..cool Daadi..CoolLOL
Arohi what a shameless bahu are you..Evil Smile..proud of you....ClapClapHugLOL..Kritz u rock..Star
Arjun aisa pati kise nahin chahiye............Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...LOL...Karan Karan Karan......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...love his scenes with Munda Mom Kumud too...gr8 chemistry..TongueLOL....

Loved Arohi ka band bajaana of her sasural waale n Arjuhi's convo...Tongue

I need to watch d epi again to write sumthn bout it...D'oh..n btw guys Karan is wearing d  same black kurta which we once thought to be his arabian look. for season 2.ROFL
ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishAmnaIshaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

updated my postEmbarrassed sorry for updating late..i got stuck somewhere...will b back in a while...
btw 1st time i went into deeply analysin though not much yet i think i have not donw dis befor so please forgive me if it does not make senseLOL
Shibz....wow!!..Star...awesome n outstanding take...ClapClapClap...*hugs* Hug...n it made alot of sense...Tongue..loved reading it...EmbarrassedStar

so does this give the insight to the near future where Arohi will protect Arjun from this evil family?
u know..that mite just happen because even today arohi was asking arjun why he's sitting there alone...she doesn't know yet that his family dnt get close 2 him..so later on when arohi finds out..she will always b there 4 arjun n protect him from the evil...Embarrassed

my favorite line here is dat RPS says,"ab samja ki Arjun ko ye itni pasand kyun hai"Clap  Mr Mohan Kapoor, u are always so good!!
yupp ditto shibz..that line made me happy..Big smile...RPS aka Mohan Kapoor did a great job there..Star

i stress on love coz i have a feeling that it will be Arohi to give her due love to Arjun now & hopefully heel his wounds before he goes out of control. it is time for her to turn all the bitterness..hatred to Love.
i like how Arjun reminds Arohi of the good old moments they spent together..the moment of happiness in each others company..

shibz..u spoke my heart out..Embarrassed..i agree wid you....it is time we get to see arohi's uncondtitional love for arjun..Heart..she never belived in him..his love..she didn't trust him at all..Disapprove..she never once tried to understand his love..his feelings..his intentions..which made arjun feel even lonely again..CryCry..esp after Rashi's incident...after MU's r cleared or even when arjuhi start 2 fall in love each other again...i deff wanna see arohi's sode of love for arjun...that love which arjun never had..i want arohi 2 fill arjun's life wid lots of happiness n love...that arjun forgets every pain he went thru...Embarrassed

n yh that scene where arohi drops the bottle n arjun catches it was deff the moment of the day...Embarrassed..it was like arjun was indirectly trying to say he will always b catch arohi wen she falls...he will never let her fall...Day Dreaming..at the same time it cud mean wat u said that arjun will save himself....Tongue

i love it how every time Arohi asks for a divorce, Arjun denies. he may b saying it out of revenge practically yet it has the flavor of love.
yhh...deep down in his heart..arjun doesn't want to part wid arohi..because deep down..he still has true feelings for her..Heart

-i'l hate every person who u love(is this ironical? does it say that Arjun is going to hate himself?Shocked when Arohi is actually in love with him?Cry) omg!!..CryCry i hope not...Disapprove
-i will always be with you wherever you go so that i can make your life hell(the first half is surely a part of this saga..if the next half is going to happen then he is going to repent big timeDisapprove) yh the first half was apt for KMH..but den the second half..CryCry..dunnoe what will arjun's reactions b wen he finds out the truth...gosh..he will b going on guilt trip..Cry
-i will protect you from the world, wont let anybody hurt you coz only i have the right to hurt uCry. wen he said that (first part) i got happy..n wen KMH title track was played..that dialouge was so dreamy..Day Dreaming..but den...made me sad..Cry
the last promise-all the promises i made, i will never break them *ouch* that hurts. yupp it does..OuchCryDisapprove

n it touched Arohi!!
ya!! i noticed that too!! her expressions were clearly showing that she was touched..it affected her in sum way..Wink

Arjun/Karan stole the show againStar yupp...no doubt abt that...Embarrassed
Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!anitaksureshDu_NishAmnaIshAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Hey guys......HugLOLLOLLOL....heyyyy aanchi babes...LOLLOL..Hug...im so happy ur bac...n so is ur colour n emo's...iss baat par taaliyaan..ClapClapClap..LOLLOL
here after so long...ShockedOuchLOL...feeling nostalgic...CryCry meri overacting phir shuru....ROFL
ROFL
Hope I don need to reintroduce myself...Evil SmileSleepy....what's my name..?what's my name..?what's my name..?...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL...itni jaldi apna naam bhool gaye...??..ROFL..D'oh..luks like i shud remind u..it's Aaanchal aka aanchi aka aanchi babes..ROFL
Shibz jee.....HugI was dhamkaing u to edit ur spot.....TongueLOL...but Anjali just told me u edited ur take..ClapLOL...yhh...claps for shibz too..EmbarrassedClapClap

Gona read ur takes now..Embarrassed

Loving KMH2 to the  core.Embarrassed.its getting funnier dat by day...LOL...d dialogue writer is improving..Beeji's dialogues r too too gud...ClapClapClapStarStar..ROFLROFL.n she is always after shefali's ghutne...ROFLROFL
..n to send her khota munda n bahu on a honeymoon...Day Dreaming.ROFLROFL..cool Daadi..CoolLOL..ya dialouge writer has improved alot..LOLLOLClap...n yhh luks like beeji is a fan of shefali's knees..ROFL...wat does khota mean..D'oh...n yhh arjuhi going on a honeymoon..hayeee...HeartDay Dreaming
Arohi what a shameless bahu are you..Evil Smile..proud of you....ClapClapHugLOL..Kritz u rock..Star
Arjun aisa pati kise nahin chahiye............Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...LOL...Karan Karan Karan......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...love his scenes with Munda Mom Kumud too...gr8 chemistry..TongueLOL....me2 proud of arohi..ClapClap...sab ki band baja di...ClapLOL...n munda kumud just makes me ..ROFL..n Karan...just blows me away...BlushingBlushingBlushing
Loved Arohi ka band bajaana of her sasural waale n Arjuhi's convo...Tongue...me2..Big smile

I need to watch d epi again to write sumthn bout it...D'oh..n btw guys Karan is wearing d  same black kurta which we once thought to be his arabian look. for season 2.ROFL
ROFL...omg!! how can we forget those day n nite talks abt dem..Shocked..ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishAnchi.shibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@amna - same feeling here dear - 'mein kya bataoun aur kya na bataoun'

As for today's episode,quick highlights:
BijiStarStarStarStarClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

''When age of wisdom dealts situation with maturity,calmness,positive attitude and diplomats, the age of ''youngs, that are growing in the circle of life from learning by experiences and mistakes'' who act impulsively, who acts instantateneously rather than a matter of thought, and when such feeling of ''proving i am better than u'' got the flavour ''of kindness and compassion'' from the age of Wisdom, it is not only an experience but heart melting and self realisation.''

-> My eyes blurred for 'again in the act of young defy those who have seen world,' has blundered.
Arohi committed a serious blunder today letting RPS know the reason she has come here.
RPS has already seen and confirmed the same fiery and strong willed character of Arohi that match and complement Arjun Singhania.

Being ruse and sharp minded, he will use this in his favour, whether by hurting Arjun this time as he knows for sure they are each other's weakness or by 'start using Arohi like he did for Arjun.' That calm and wicked smile in RPS face was because he has already seen how to destroy or manipulate more Arjun in his hands.
I kinda felt 'a line of wave of Arjun's life is in danger here.'

Like I realised, Jiggy who is stranger, instigate evil thoughts in the Singhania but being someone they know from earlier, they did not see his words are vernomous. He is not a bad person but spit negatitivities.

Then I nearly fell on the sofa when Mikha'il said Arohi does ''yoga''LOLLOL thinking that ''she is so impulsive,so short tempered''LOLLOLLOL perhaps she knows she needs to think with cool minded and get a better picture to play her cardsLOLLOLLOL that's why 'Yoga' Still good point to note, this will improve in the maturity and to handle a situation calmly and positively on Arohi's end.

Then came the heart wrenching of they both expressing love and hatred to each other and they both.
Yaar, I had to switch my repeat mode of ''aaj ki raat'' to ''kurbaan hua'' (lolz sorry guys I am totally fida on the geet version.
That's what I will attach:
That song and dance was my favourite as it depicted ''raw passion,anger,subtleness, undeniable chemistry and pure magic!''

Ouf, I saw the same thing in the Arjuhi scene today, but it was depicted in words and then instead of ''pavitra ''fire'' it was things that considered as vice ''alcohols.''
The whole conversation made me a skip of my heartbeat as that raw feelings they have towards each other,as they are young, they are seeing only the extremes: love and hatredness.

I was still assimiliating it with reasoning behind ''they have to dig the decadence before they see light'' I saw a wave of clear line of misunderstanding for a while. For a while I saw what a self losing where both of them are actually falling in the 'downs' and as they have not witnessed time think that how will always be, they expressed again their challenge with love and taunts and it was really piercing each other's hearts just like the knife,just like the flowers,just like the eyes lock. This feeling of they have no name what is that but categorised as ''hate''pierced to both of them with the same swordswift speed.

And my eyes starred on the last sentence of Arohi as with the line of GAuri to fool Mama and in the other hand, RPS will definitely do something and this line will be true. There must be a way they will keep biji a while away or it must be when Biji will send them to their trip. RPS will hurt either Arjun or Arohi. I personally felt that'Arjun's life is in danger' and for a while I felt afraid, afraid,if they are 'carrying the theme of death of Arjun (murder)' then smile back. I pat my heart again with this:
''No sweets, it will not  be going to that extent because without Arjun,there is no Arohi. they took all this time to build Arohi into strong character not to make her shatter without being able to repent. Still Arjun will be hurt seriously in the coming episodes, but then it will be response of that gunshot that Arjun had for Arohi in the jungle and Arohi realised how much she holds him, She can fight with him. She can think of going far away from him. She accepted that Arjun is complement to her and the truth she will realise, how much deeply she loves him. Like she took care of him at the gunshot, this time will be effected as the loving wife to husband where all the darkness from Arohi's side will drain and grows into the real feelings they have towards each other and that will be unquestionable and unbreakable love.  I am still figuring how will Arjun realise again that  Arohi realised back that love, both lovers fell in the dark together,they both changed to the worst together and when now when they are going to rise, they will have it again the journey together. from innocence to maturity in life,they will have it together with complements and strength of being together and stay pillar.''

''Still when Biji is giving the 'youngs' sufficient space to grow from their experience, still when she is the protector of these young buds, the contrast will highlight with machiavelic mind of RPS again with Gauri. Creating actually 2 situations:
(1) the best moment for the msytery to reveal and for that revelation,all these 'nafrat' promises will just melt away when know reality

(2) the love confession and making both of them know they were the same dance partners of the masquerade party to each other.

Yet this episode, Arjun stole the show and he was mind blowing,. StarStarStarStarStarThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up and RPS and Arohi deserve StarStarStarStarThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up with other who played in this sceneThumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarStar.

Edited by Eshu11 - 24 January 2011 at 6:18pm

AmnaIshaksh4IFglitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
res

So the plan back fired pretty bad  TongueROFLROFLROFL
perfect song for the perfect situation
hum tou chalay thay arohi ki bajanay
janay kahan hum baj gayeROFLROFLROFL

I cant stand this gauri and her make up please just show her true face to everybody Dead

Mrs singhania ki needain ur gyi LOLLOL

A perfect song again Wink
Neend churayi teri kis ne oh kumud
Arohi ne arohi neROFLROFLROFL

So the whole singhania clan was acting as middle class chik chik karne wali house wife
they were complaining to rudra about arohi as if she snatched their favourite lollipop and now they are complaining to their mom how she snatched itROFLROFLROFL

I love how she retorted back to everybody ahhh she is good at it WinkLOLLOL
Arohi your mom didn't teach you all these ROFLROFL
I just loved what RPS said about arohi Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

Arohi tum ne apne ap ko itni bari problem kaha i mean khud hi galat keh rai ho apne ap koROFL ROFL

So arjun you remember that their is also an account of love b/w you guys EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah baby i agree you guys complete eachother in every sense whether its your fight or love
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
the first promise is that he is going to  hate her forever second he is going to hate the person whom she lovesOuch
third he is going to make her life hell Ouch
fourth he is gooing to stay with her so that he can make her life miserable Ouch
fifth he is going to protect her from everything and problem because he is responsible for giving that to her Ouch
sixth he is never going to let her forget the life she spends with him Ouch
seventh and the last one that he is not going to break any promise he took Ouch

i think there is an underlying meaning to all these promises i mean we all know that these promises are meant to be broken sooner or later so i thought may be these are going to break in a sequence starting from the seventh one which is that he is going to keep his promise EmbarrassedBig smile
"Jab maan se maan ka rishta ho tou pheron ki kya zarurat" Day Dreaming
i surely agree you on that arohi Embarrassed

Edited by -tehreem- - 25 January 2011 at 3:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-anzaeram-aksh4IFshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
res LOL I Am Soo Laate LOL

Go to top