Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63] (Page 3)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@anita - superb yaar .  "Arohi dropping the botlle when he says pyaar ka account..the botlle only to be caught by him..How it dint break because he caught it on time...a sort of sign there to tell.. for a relationship to be not broken, or be complete you need 2 people with the understanding on this timing aspect..."
wow Clap well said .   and arjun in bevda mood LOL, what a scene .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAmnaIshAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@kavya

- if only she knew he is always akela in that house,  she would see it differently na.  well hope she finds out soon what position arjun holds in that house. (i hope she witnesses more of these family meetings so she can realize arjun's tanhayee)
- looks like he has been planning something sitting there ,hopefully this time it will lead them both to some point of realisation. (hopefully this coincides with dadi's plan of honeymoon)
- he cannot control his feelings like her (so true.. but aro is more under misunderstanding and arjun is just plain hurt.. so aro's revenge attitude is more composed than arjun's but arjun always has the bigger pic drawn as opposed to her who loses focus in the smaller tussles .. like the way he summarized their war in 4 accnts..)
- his life revolves around her period. (even they dont realize what he had done.. i mean the symbolization of the nafrat ke saath vachan and the saath phere.. again i will mention the lines from season 1  
woh jo kehte hain nafrat karte hain humse, 
 apne dil mein chupaaye rakhte hai hume, 
 mohabbat karte hain humse,
 maine bhi kisise aisi mohabbat karli
 mujhse bhi kisine aisi mohabbat karli)

Edited by aksh4IF - 24 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@kavya

- if only she knew he is always akela in that house,  she would see it differently na.  well hope she finds out soon what position arjun holds in that house. (i hope she witnesses more of these family meetings so she can realize arjun's tanhayee)
- looks like he has been planning something sitting there ,hopefully this time it will lead them both to some point of realisation. (hopefully this coincides with dadi's plan of honeymoon)
- he cannot control his feelings like her (so true.. but aro is more under misunderstanding and arjun is just plain hurt.. so aro's revenge attitude is more composed than arjun's but arjun always has the bigger pic drawn as opposed to her who loses focus in the smaller tussles .. like the way he summarized their war in 4 accnts..)
- his life revolves around her period. (even they dont realize what he had done.. i mean the symbolization of the nafrat ke saath vachan and the saath phere.. again i will mention the lines from season 1  
woh jo kehte hain nafrat karte hain humse, 
 apne dil mein chupaaye rakhte hai hume, 
 mohabbat karte hain humse,
 maine bhi kisise aisi mohabbat karli
 mujhse bhi kisine aisi mohabbat karli)

exactly!!  like amna said nafrat mein lipta pyar .  and bold part very true.  In the jungle scenes she was the expressive one and he contolled himself,  but ever since she changed his life , he has become her and she him.   he is more descriptive and expressive where as she is composed. amazing na.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishAmnaIshAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@anita - superb yaar .  "Arohi dropping the botlle when he says pyaar ka account..the botlle only to be caught by him..How it dint break because he caught it on time...a sort of sign there to tell.. for a relationship to be not broken, or be complete you need 2 people with the understanding on this timing aspect..."
wow Clap well said .   and arjun in bevda mood LOL, what a scene .

@anita.. that and "Arohi having that tear in her eyes which she dint let flow..." this whole scene had so much symbolism going and there can be so many interpretations.. awesome job on the dialogues and the story.. more we watch.. more meanings to explore..

and techncally arjun is taking pheras correctly but did u mean that nafrat ke phere hain toh ulte pad rahe hain?? 

anitaksureshDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

arjuhi24ever Groupbie
arjuhi24ever
arjuhi24ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
WHAT A EPI IS JUST AMZINGGGGGGGGG LOVELY  AUR SAD BEDisapprove

-anzaeram-Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
updated my postEmbarrassed sorry for updating late..i got stuck somewhere...will b back in a while...
btw 1st time i went into deeply analysin though not much yet i think i have not donw dis befor so please forgive me if it does not make senseLOL

Edited by shibz - 24 January 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah Aksh I meant ulta means nafratwaaley phereys..yeah u r right there can be different interpretations to the dialogues..
Coming to Arohi reacting differently ..I wouldnt say she is misunderstanding here..she has loved him and here he has broken her trust and now he has ruined her life by marrying her,,,marraige is the most important stage of life and for a girl its a new life,,here she was bred in a family with ethics, morals, values all diferent and more in the direction of what society says is right and respectable ...here now she is thrown and pushed into this world where she is supposed to embrace this, though she doesnt believe in it. She will need time and that time is what the story will unfold I guess for us..that journey for her to also know how arjun is being used by RPS and how Mikael and Jijo are planning against Arjun, she will I guess understand Arjun and his family here and of course Daadi will be her thierd eyes there to give that direction or be with her...My prediction bohoth ho gaya aaj mera prediction ...lolzz
Thanks Kavya and Aksh..Thanks Shibz .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I have something to share ....

All my friends... have writtten so much that there is nothing more left for me to write.... as i am always late... and i am not a very god writer...

By the way...I feel love is hidden in all the act that they do.......
  • karan had promised that he will not  see Aarohi's marriage wid any other guy... and he kept his promise.... he made her his own.....
  • Karan pulled her out while she was dancing... and brought her back..
  • Finally " main tumhe duniya se bachake rakhoonga" speaks all..

It is all love... but never expressed......why is love so painful ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmh-anzaeram-anitaksureshDu_NishAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top