Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63] (Page 2)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
reserved
shibz u opened after so long....Embarrassed..Hug...n replied to ur take too..it was rocking..StarClapClapClapClapClap..superduper loved it..Heart

Edited..
wow!! another rocking epi.StarStar..loved it..n the end scene was the scene of the day...and once again arjun was the star of the day..Embarrassed...
i knew beeji wud save arohi...she knew why arohi did this..n to make sure arohi doesn't get driven out of the house n to make sure arjun dnt succed in his plan..she did this..Wink...n loved the way she said she didn't like her friends anyway..LOLLOL..gosh!! she was proud of arohi..Star...loved arohi's expressuons..n arjun''s too..Embarrassed..wenever i see kumud's expressions..i cnt help but to start..ROFLing...dunnoe why..LOL..they r just to funny..LOL..n dadi still sending arjuhi on honeymoon...Day Dreaming..bur arjuhi don't wanna go..Ouch..but dnt worry all ur efforts to stop the honeymoon will go in vain..Evil Smile..because no one can stop 2 lovers from being close n realising their love 4 each other...Heart

The familiy discussion was funny..LOLLOL...loved it wen RPS was like to kunud she is like those middle age wifes'..ROFL...n arohi's entry wid the coffee was even gud..ClapClap..she was gud there..n den after she goes n RPS says now i understand why arjun like her so much...StarStar...i loved it when he said that...Big smile

now the last scene....the scene which had to much depth n meaning n charm into it...i really loved the last part of this epi...it was just amazing...dialouges n execution was great too..Embarrassed just loved it...
oh gosh!!...i have 2 go..CryCry..will edit this tomorrow now..Embarrassed

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 24 January 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!anitaksuresharshravirasika_DSPraniiAnchi.glitter567kavyasamshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@aamna.. hilarious post..

Good one daddi..Thumbs UpI think daddi ne socha hoga k Room chota hai, itna mess karte hain room main, poora hotel book karwa doon
ROFL

and we both caught similar pts. .. arohi-bhagao meeting and rashi ka "nikamma-taklu -gharjamao" pati..LOL

haha..LOL Thanks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

EDITED

hey guys...first of all apologies for not editing for the maha epi...trust me u guys didn't miss out on anything..probably would've been another ordinary analysis from me...as i am not half as intelligent as you guys

anyway lets put my dumb brain to work and see what it can churn out for today!!LOL

ok! so i'll start off by commenting on the epi as a whole...in my opinion today's epi was quite powerful because of the arjuhi convo (will comment on this later on) but certain parts made me ROFL...there's always an element of humour in almost every epi this season!!!

so the epi started off from where it ended on saturday...honestly daadi's reaction came off as a big surprise for me, because in the maha epi it seemed like daadi was hiding due to the sheer embarrassment caused by arohi's behaviour, and i though uh-oh arohi is in deep trouble...but daadi's reaction was a pleasant surprise..i was ROFL when she said 'jab tak mai mana nahi karungi tab tak tum logo ka nach na padhega'...so it looks like arohi ended up doing herself and daadi a favour as daadi hates those aunties...arjun's and kumud's expression was worth watching....did you see how arjun's beautiful smile turned into a frown? LOL...they thought that today woh dono arohi ka band baja diya...dishkyaooo...dishkyaooo..arohi and daadi shot their plan downLOL...then arjun's lame attempt at putting arohi down in daadi's eyes by commenting on her physical appearance...woh toh paani mai gaya!! LOL..so after being impressed by arohi's act daadi decides she will book the whole hotel for their honeymoon LOL...yes those two need alot of room..to....fight of course Tongue....daadi aapne bohot changa kiya!!...she is the best cupid StarStar

the next scene focuses on the rajveer analysing the CCTV CD's to find the cause behind rashi's miscarriage...but he is unable to find any evidence...yes that was expected...nevertheless there is a witness who can tell exactly what happened...and it's none other than memory loss mamu LOLD'oh....well gauri enjoy your days of glory...because sooner or later that day you dread will come...where your inhumane actions will be put on display!!!!

moving on kumud and rudra's convo...looks like saasu maa is suffering from insomnia LOL....well she is just a greedy snob who wants to rule the house...ghar ki rani banna chati hai bechari...but she is unable to because of her own saasu maa and bahu...aww poor kumud..NOT Tongue....she sure managed to irritate rudra with her jing jing...lol..when he sai 'middle class housewife ki tarah jing jing mat kiya karo' ROFLROFL...gotta give credit to the dialogue writes this season they're doing a fab job ClapClap...so the madam is so distressed about her own selfish needs she decided it's time to have a family meeting in the middle of the night like thiefs...some don they are pffft...so the singhania's decide to vent out their tension and anger of the 'BIG' problems of arohi doing yoga in mikael's gym and making it look like a spa LOL...ghar jamai's problem of arohi staring at him as if he's a stranger D'ohLOL...those are your big problems?? you have got to be kidding me!!!...anyway one thing i like about rudra is how he is powerless infront of his mum...go daadi Star...love this woman Star ....anyway, they thought that it would be safe to have a meeting in the middle of the night...but then out pops arohi from nowhere with a tray of coffe in her hands...this made me crack up LOL...so yet again arohi gave some b****y bahu dialogues, i love the way she gives out these dialogues in a careless and fearless manner...when she compared naukar and ghar jamai ROFL ....but she was wrong when she said 'jaise sasuraal vaise bahu'...honestly arohi don't compare yourself to these brainless, aisho-aram craving idiots LOL

ok next my fav scene Star...obviously the convo between arjun and arohi...i felt that this scene had a lot of depth, meaning and emotion, flawless acting by the two of themClap
so starting off arohi goes on the roof and finds arjun drinking...why does he always resort to alcohol???D'oharjun and his drinking habits..tut tut tut...still love him though EmbarrassedTongue...anyway he's obviously feeling down because his plan miserably flopped, he thinks arohi just got lucky and says one day 'kismat' won't be on arohi's side...well only time will tell...but all i can say is the same 'kismat' will push you both in the path of true love Heart...arohi's reply to this was...you've had your turn now it's my turn...good come back Star

ok moving on to the account part...wow!! loved that bit...my heart stopped for a second just like arohi when he said 'pyaar ka account'...the way she dropped the wine bottle and he caught it, the flashbacks she had...you could tell she felt nostalgic for a moment...and, bg music suited the scene!!! when he said 'we complete each other' Day Dreaming...made me hyperventilate...yes arjun bilkul sahi kaha tumne...no matter what happens both of you will always complete and complement each other Heart...totally loved the way karan delivered those dialoges with his nashili eyes..through all that nafrat there is a glimpse of love that can be seen...well expressed by karan!!
  then arjun wants to prove his sheer nafrat through the 7 pheras so he puts his wine bottle down and walks around arohi saying the phera 'promises'...saying how he will always hate her and make her life hell and, so on...on he fifth phera when he said ' i will save you from the world and never let anyone hurt you with kmh tune in the background gave me a lump in my throat...but it all ended abruptly when he completed that sentence by saying 'because hurting you is my responsibility'...then he proceeded with the remaining pheras....all this brought tears to arohi eyes...felt so sorry for her...but we all know that she is a fighter, so she will bear it!!!
well my comment on the whole phera scene is simply going to be...arjun hosh mai aao!!!...don't make promises under the influence of alcohol Tongue..never make such strong promises that you can't keep...because at the end of the day we all know 'hogi pyaar ki jeet' Dancing

p.s. ignore any mistakes please wrote this in a rush EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by glitter567 - 24 January 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-anzaeram-rasika_DSkavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
updated my post on page 1,  brilliant guys.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

@amna - loved ur take.  nafrat mein lipta pyar , so true.  and arey yaar this family is least bothered about rashi sply that so called good for nothing taklu  pati.

@akshIF - ROFL even I din get the  'problems' of singus and their age analogy, idiots.  last scene gripping, intense everything,  completely agree there is a thin line between love and hatred.  superb take  Clap

Edited by kavyasam - 24 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAmnaIshAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
what a brilliant episode.................standing ovation again for arjun,arohi , dadi & RPS...........

For RPS becoz i loved him saying "ab main samjha, arjun is ladki ko itna pasand kyun karta hai"........ & then takes the coffee in style without giving a damn what his wife & sons will think......Big smileBig smileBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiDu_NishAmnaIshAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hiee friends sowiee couldnt make it here to drool..

Luved your take Aksh and all and waiting to read the others as well!!
Todays epi luved was again another superb one in the name of love!Wink
Some of the moments that I can remember..yaar my memory is gone to ghass charofy..I guess too many things on mind toh I have become one bhatakthi aatmaa...anyways the ones that touched me ..
Daadi is toh such an adorable Daadi ki feel like going to the sets and giving her a big hug!!The way she turned around the game plan ..kewl!!
Then Singhu family takkar with Arohi...gosh Mikael ke gym mey yogaa was an awesome chattering there..I also remembered the gym wala takkar of Arjuhi then..their meeting in the gym..
Loved the way Kritiika with her nose up in the air faadofied all those dialogues to her Mom in law and then to the ghar jamai..oops Raashee's husband..cant remember his name.. but what I liked best was RPS in the end in style saying ab pata chala Arjun isko kyun itna pasand karta hai!!Boy RPS has little dimaag left in some corner of his brain.
Phew!! the last Arjuhi scene was mindblowing ..I am still dreaming,It was heavy sort, full of emotions there...Arohi dropping the botlle when he says pyaar ka account..the botlle only to be caught by him..How it dint break because he caught it on time...a sort of sign there to tell.. for a relationship to be not broken, or be complete you need 2 people with the understanding on this timing aspect...WinkHug
Arjun in totally Bevdaa mood taking ulta pheraas around bottle and Arohi...what a heavy one that was...Arohi having that tear in her eyes which she dint let flow...her expressions awesome portraying the pain from within at each and every mantra that he was saying touching and piercing her heart..it was just beautiful to watch how these 2 people in love felt so much for each other be it hatred ..but such an intense and passionate performance by Karan and Kritika here!!!ClapStar
Its not just superficial here, I am glad they are portraying this aspect of love , a more realistic portrayal of a husband and wife together but yet have not found each other..in their journey of finding each other!Gosh now this is my perspective not the creatives..before i do some nonsense bak bak I betta scoot. Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!Du_NishAmnaIshchanni_starrasika_DSAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
thanks Shibz for opening it! Embarrassed

didn't hear my alarm today LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAnchi.rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top