Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63] (Page 11)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

@love14 -  I too liked rudra's attitude yday  Thumbs Up

@arjuhi24ever -  I agree it was a beautiful episode. Thumbs Up

@janamanasi - well said. Tongue,  this feeling of pain in love is being portrayed by them so well. Thumbs Up

@olly - edit ur post soon.

@pooja -  missing ur takes. Tongue

@bollywoodcrazed,shivani, pinky, shinyclassic,gemini 1217, akshara - loved ur views.

Edited by kavyasam - 25 January 2011 at 8:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-gemini1217aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Yeah baby i agree you guys complete eachother in every sense whether its your fight or love
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
the first promise is that he is going to  hate her forever second he is going to hate the person whom she lovesOuch
third he is going to make her life hell Ouch
fourth he is gooing to stay with her so that he can make her life miserable Ouch
fifth he is going to protect her from everything and problem because he is responsible for giving that to her Ouch
sixth he is never going to let her forget the life she spends with him Ouch
seventh and the last one that he is not going to break any promise he took Ouch

"Jab maan se maan ka rishta ho tou pheron ki kya zarurat" Day Dreaming

Wow tehreem ur take gave me the better picture of yesterday's scene that i took for a while skip to heartbeat and i could not see that was another ironical and paradox sceneClapClapClap

Arjun has made promises that are contradicting in his words - well suited as he was himself ''drunk'' (a hint he was not in his senses on what he was saying)

Then his promises that will remain unfulfilled, yes he was shown as the lover whose world is ruined and in this, I will share a lyrics from a friend that he is composing for his new song, it just talks all on what Arjun is going through in the feeling with Arohi,

Manan's new lyrics but suit Arjun's feeling to Arohi:
''She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes,
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies,
And she only reveals what she wants you to see.
She hides like a child but she's always a "woman" to me.''

''She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you.
She can ask for the truth, but she'll never believe.
And she'll take what you give her as long it's free.
She steals like a thief, but she's always a "woman" to me''

''And she'll promise you more,Than the Garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you,And laugh while you're bleedin'
But she'll bring out the best,And the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself,Cause she's always a "woman" to me...''

I am so happy that this lyrics is written by a man and got to see Arjun in the point of view of a man itselfThumbs Up even if the lyrics are not meant for this show or characterLOLLOLLOL

Well the promises were made in so feeling of ''desparation,ruined and falling'' but then contradicting himself 'made him seeing the redemption as well and need to rise by ''a woman'' and that is none than Arohi. Arohi saw the hurtful words and she blurred but it is also a blurry eyes of redemption on ''those contradicting lines'' : Hating her and then hating himClap
Surely Arohi will now not let him hate himself so much -''Promises in drunk state'' are meant ''to flow to heal the wounds'' rather to ''fulfil em''Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@aanchhiii -  you back..Hug,  and aate hi dhmaal macha di Clap
"n btw guys Karan is wearing d  same black kurta which we once thought to be his arabian look. for season 2."  are you sure? wasnt that one more short and tight ROFL.

@anjali - loved ur post Tongue waiting for u to update the rest.

@nisha -  amazing again ClapClap.  oh no I din not realise that Arohi gave away an imp info to rudra,  this guy will use it to the core.

Then I nearly fell on the sofa when Mikha'il said Arohi does ''yoga''LOLLOL thinking that ''she is so impulsive,so short tempered''   I did not buy his jhoot either ROFLROFL yaar she is here for only 2-3 days and within that she even turned his gym into spa SillyROFL

rest you put it so brilliantly Clap.  arjun will be hurt for sure and then arohi will be his shadow this time Thumbs Up.   

@tehreem - Clap loved ur songs yaar ROFL and yeah time to reveal garui's true face ROFL

'So arjun you remember that their is also an account of love b/w you guys'  he is a gem in that regard Day Dreaming.

'second he is going to hate the person whom she lovesOuch '  looks like she will love him when he is still in hate mode and once he knows the truth he will hate himself, hating the person she loves.Ouch
'i think there is an underlying meaning to all these promises i mean we all know that these promises are meant to be broken sooner or later so i thought may be these are going to break in a sequence starting from the seventh one which is that he is going to keep his promise'  Clap well said.

Edited by kavyasam - 25 January 2011 at 7:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@angles -  Welcome to our M.Lounge .  loved ur post. Thumbs Up

@ all - superb takes, I will open the lounge as soon as the episode ends.

Edited by kavyasam - 25 January 2011 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Nisha you surpass yourself everytime you write.. you brought out the symbolism and theme so well today.. my attachment to KMH grows.. Clap

couldnt agree more.

-anzaeram-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
m waiting for u guys to open d lounge... :p

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@tanu

in d accounts scenes when he said abt 4th account arjun proved by holding the bottle that arohi was d one who forgot luv but it was d arjun who held it. it was d arohi who became weak but arjun was d one who never left hope. 

i love this bit

Go to top