Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63] (Page 10)

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hey mohabbatians......
Actually i was wondering what should i write abt yesterday episode!!!!!!!!!
Becoz im speechless.........
I was seeing d repeat telecast of kmh........
N i was again dumstruck.........
In yesterday epi i seriously got gusbumb.......
From starting to end it was soo interesting........
As i said earlier dadi is an angel........
I room nai pura hotel book kar wadengi.......rofl
luv her!!!!!!!
Arohi was luking pretty in maroon nity...
N arjun is marvelous..........
7 pheras of hatred.......
4 accounts to be cleared........
I wl say with each phera
not only dere hatred but dere love was been seen!!!!!!!!
Aarohi was actually in tears......
N d way arjun expressed it was out of d world
luv both of them......
N eagerly waiting 4 tdys episode
enjoy!!!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
@Eshu:
Then I nearly fell on the sofa when Mikha'il said Arohi does ''yoga''LOLLOL thinking that ''she is so impulsive,so short tempered''LOLLOLLOL perhaps she knows she needs to think with cool minded and get a better picture to play her cardsLOLLOLLOL that's why 'Yoga' Still good point to note, this will improve in the maturity and to handle a situation calmly and positively on Arohi's end. aha.. good pointLOLLOL

i really hope the honeymoon is as long as the jungle trackShockedTongueEmbarrassedLOL
i want 'em to spend some time together...n want the realization to happen atleast from one end n it would b nice if it is Arohi...also dat Arjun softens towards her... want him to b a true Hero!!
Day Dreamingno kamzor dil for himTongueWink

@Tehreem:
hum tou chalay thay arohi ki bajanay
janay kahan hum baj gayeROFLROFLROFL

wat a roflin songs composition..!!ROFLROFL loved all the remixROFLROFL

I cant stand this gauri and her make up please just show her true face to everybody Dead ROFLROFL

i think there is an underlying meaning to all these promises i mean we all know that these promises are meant to be broken sooner or later so i thought may be these are going to break in a sequence starting from the seventh one which is that he is going to keep his promise EmbarrassedBig smile wow!! so true... hope it happens slowly but soon one by one..Embarrassed

p.s:i love your burning desire siggDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
@ shibz just watched the sbs segment - yeah i guess it will mend the ''hatred'' but then lol they broke the bedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Luckily Dadi was prepared to that - thts y she thought of book the whole room and like i was guessing and hoping they will be on the''pee loon'' track

lets c if their time remained disastrous or start seeing some lights
heheheeh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i know i'm super late, yet Angels..welcum to our chota sa aashiyana..our loungeLOL
we love KMH n everythin that u said is true...:))

@Anita dii:Thanq...Embarrassed

@Pooja:aww...sleep is more importantWink but really miss ya...Hug hope to c ya soon...

@Tanu:
glad u loved the epi...Hug will be looking forward to your takes everyday on time...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@ shibz just watched the sbs segment - yeah i guess it will mend the ''hatred'' but then lol they broke the bedLOL
Luckily Dadi was prepared to that - thts y she thought of book the whole room and like i was guessing and hoping they will be on the''pee loon'' track

lets c if their time remained disastrous or start seeing some lights
heheheeh
lolz...i m wondering wats with the bed breaking?ErmmConfusedLOLLOL
but peeloon well i think it was jus played by sbb...dun think it is a part of the show though...coz the audio thing happens durin editing right?

gemini1217Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
oh wow!! so many things happened today and i was in college..Cry...anyways first of all a big hugs and welcome to karan's angels!!!..

Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@shibz - superb post . Clap Arjun is pleasantly watching the sky when Arohi interrupts. I love this scene.Star it reminded me of Arjun's former line "main pehle bhi tumhare baare main sochta tha, ab bhi sirf tumhare baare main hi sochunga"  Thumbs Up he was so at peace until she came and then he just lost himself,  deep down he hates hating her.
i stress on love coz i have a feeling that it will be Arohi to give her due love to Arjun now & hopefully heel his wounds before he goes out of control. it is time for her to turn all the bitterness..hatred to Love. Oh I so want this to happen,  she should love him like crazy when he is still in hate mode, that will be classic.

his lines yet again prove how deeply he thinks  well said Thumbs Up

@tanu -  lovely post Clap.   Arjun's character is really strong, more mature and deep.

@jannat - loved ur take Clap 'sasuma suffering from insomnia' ROFL

'gotta give credit to the dialogue writes this season they're doing a fab job '  they are indeed,  the dialouges are so accurate.  Clap

totally loved the way karan delivered those dialoges with his nashili eyes..through all that nafrat there is a glimpse of love that can be seen...well expressed by karan!! He was brilliant, this is what I wanted him to do, spill his spite in his style . 

Edited by kavyasam - 25 January 2011 at 7:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Yeah baby i agree you guys complete eachother in every sense whether its your fight or love
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
the first promise is that he is going to  hate her forever second he is going to hate the person whom she lovesOuch
third he is going to make her life hell Ouch
fourth he is gooing to stay with her so that he can make her life miserable Ouch
fifth he is going to protect her from everything and problem because he is responsible for giving that to her Ouch
sixth he is never going to let her forget the life she spends with him Ouch
seventh and the last one that he is not going to break any promise he took Ouch

wow tehreem
your take  made me see this scene another way, OMG, that was another paradox scene that made me really take it as it meant.
Arjun took pheres full of contradiction - from - hating Arohi forever to hate the person lovesLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top