Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nisha you surpass yourself everytime you write.. you brought out the symbolism and theme so well today.. my attachment to KMH grows.. πŸ‘
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali baccha very sweet dreamy post like you....loved it..πŸ€—πŸ‘β­οΈ
Eshu hii... same here..finally done wid exams.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†...im coming here after writing for dat epi where Arjun/Karan spoke my name in d  epi.😳😍...remember..?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

Welcome Karan's Angels...πŸ€—...gr8 to see u guyz here...n lovely post.. love ur dp both of FB n IF.😳.update Karan's new pics too..πŸ˜›.😳..

Need to catch d epi again moro to write sum sense here..πŸ˜›...Loved all ur takes..πŸ‘β­οΈstill left wid few.....Shibz what u wrote I hope exactly d same happens..this season would love to watch Arohi go through that pain n supporting Arjun throughout when she comes to kno bout d sachhai of Singhania's n esp RPS plans..dat would be so good...😳...Im also loving Arjun Beeji's scenes ...gr8 chemistry between both Karan n Daadi...Im sure u ppl must have noticed too the way Arjun addresses his Daadi...he sounds so cute when he says Daadi...πŸ˜›...n Kritz' n Beeji's scenes are also too good..!!!Apart from Arjuhi's scene , RPS dialogue was also the highlight of the episode.."Ab samajh aaya yeh ladki Arjun ko itni pasand kyun hai?"...exactly , he is smart..πŸ˜‰...Mohan Kapoor is truly aweosme..πŸ‘...n his parts with Kumud were funny too..πŸ˜†...
                                 Karan Kritika are too good as always..!!From the past 2 weeks we gota see so many wonderful performances n scenes from both of them...πŸ‘...agree!!Karan stole the show today...He was awesome...dialogue delivery..what screen presence ya..?😳.his one stare is enough for us to go to Singhania's dreamland..πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†.looks so fit n fine..handsome....He looked awesome in the purple , red (in Sarhali)n now black kurta punjabi attire....😍
😍😍...n the dialogues were very good...loved Arjuhi's chemistry...n Karan Kritz' expressions....waiting for moro's epi...πŸ˜›

Missing some buddies...Pranii Sanju πŸ˜’..
Miss bak bak Pooja🀣..hello...🀣er...missed ya too..

wil come moro ...ok today.πŸ˜†...its sleeping time in India...actually waking time..bye...!!πŸ˜†

Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

Nisha you surpass yourself everytime you write.. you brought out the symbolism and theme so well today.. my attachment to KMH grows.. πŸ‘

i wanted to post the same thing πŸ˜†...nisha girl your one hell of a writer...my analysis looks like it has been written by a 5 year old compared to yours πŸ˜†....you are very talented indeed!! Clap
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow graet .angels visited this forum & wrote their take.................great ........anyways "welcome angels".we would expect more of them on this forum.....love them & KKπŸ˜›
Love14 thumbnail
kaise kahein kitni se kitni mohabbat hai,...................karnika always drive me crazy.......love them
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved this episode!

I am so glad Arjun's plan failed, I laughed when Dadi praised Arohi for doing what she couldn't do all these years. More power to Arohi!

I was wondering if Rudra wouldn't take notice of Arohi's guts and be impressed by her, I definately am. Arohi is holding her own against everyone, definately not what anyone was expecting at all

My favorite scene though was on the terrace when Arjun talked to Arohi about how they complete each other about love. The poor guy is hurting, and underneath that hatred is someone who is still in love. Same with Arohi, who was taken back when Arjun talked about saving her from the world and not wanting anyone to cause her pain. He was right he did get to her there, but quickly turned the tables by saying it will be him to cause her misery.

Hopefully the honeymoon that Dadi has planned will be the turning point for Arjun and Arohi, one day their love will triumph their hatred.  
janamanasi thumbnail
@KA Rocks!
Thanksssss karan's Angels.. for coming to this site..ab to manna hi padega KMH ne sabko pagal kardiya...Angels bhi ...Good..... KMH Banane walon ko Pyar ka trophy thama dena..
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Gr8 to see you all here Angels..πŸ€— 
Shibz just read your take..awesome, luved it...kaash yahaan pey luv button hota..
Aanchi had missed you, luv reading yours and Anjalis too..you wirte soooo well!!
Have a lovely day..c ya.😊
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superbest episode,,,and kudos to the intense performance by who else than karanika,,,,

I could feel them saying in their heart:"kab somjhoge humainn kitani mohabbat hai"

I just couldnot take my eyes off them,,in nafrat also their chemistry was mindblowing,,,jo pehli baar dekhega usse lagega ke inmein kitni nafrat hai ,,par hum jaante hain "kitani mohabbat hai"

khair nafrat ho ya mohabbat ,,arjuhi ke junoon ko hai sallaam

shiviloveskmh thumbnail
hi guys.... Lovely takes...loved reading all...
😊
@karan's angels... Welcome.... Lovely take... 😊
Well wat to write bou last nyt's epi.. nthng's left for me to write..m sooo late todae... U guys wrote each n evrythng... Love d way u ppl analyse whole epi n write ur takes....

Loved d way bijji saved arohi...aww poor arjun apni chal un par khud bhari par gai... Aww... Shakal dekhne wali thi arjun n kumud ki...
"Arjun : daddi iske kapre dekho kitne chotte hai , tatto bhi lagaya hai...aur cigarette bhi pi rai thi..
Bijji : jooth na bol cigarette toh tune khud usse di thi .menu sab pata hai..."

Gauri's ki band baji pari hai achi khasi haha...maaza aaega uska parda farsh ho jae...dushman... [:p]

Arohi gave superb answers to all singhani family.... Superb...isse kehte hai muh tor jawab... 😊

Last part arjun n arohis convo nice...
Bt arjun ne toh 7 fere fir le lie lolzz bt iss baar har fere par nafrat.... πŸ˜”
Best line :
1. mein tumhe kissi ko nuksan nai pahunchane dunga..
2. Mein har baar tumhare sath chalunga..
3. Rishta pyar ka bhi toh tha...

Overall nice episode.... Bt i cried wen i saw itni hatred....