Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/1 - Epi 63]

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

HeartLove vs HatredHeart

wow!!! i absolutely loved the epi...it has to be one of the best epis so far n the Arjun-Arohi scene just marked the depth of this love saga..totally touched my heart..!! so this will be a serious take. i dont remember the jokes in this epi. All that is stuck in my mind is Arjun's lines. this epi wasnt heavy on drama yet intense.. now that is wat kitani mohabbat hai is about..:)

wrapping up of the muh dikhayi ceremony
Dadi was true to her character, she defends Arohi leaving everyone stunned. I like how she figured out that Arjun was involved in the prank n dat the cigarette, he gave it to her.

bahu vs her bad sasural
it reminded me of old hindi movies. so typical how a bahu alone stands by her saas, sasur n the greedy & selfish bro & jeejaji of her husband.
so does this give the insight to the near future where Arohi will protect Arjun from this evil family?

my favorite line here is dat RPS says,"ab samja ki Arjun ko ye itni pasand kyun hai"Clap  Mr Mohan Kapoor, u are always so good!!

Accounts to be settled
Arjun is pleasantly watching the sky when Arohi interrupts. I love this scene.Star it reminded me of Arjun's former line "main pehle bhi tumhare baare main sochta tha, ab bhi sirf tumhare baare main hi sochunga"

Arjun starts to talk to Arohi with the accounts that they got to settle or rather make equal?Heart
1)account of hatred.
2)account of enmity between families.
3)account of insult.
4)account of LOVE.

-Moment of the day-
Arohi drops the bottle n Arjun effortlessly catches it.
Does that mean that Arjun is going to save his worldHeart from any damage she tries to cause to herself or their love?
however from his forth account, the above seems an irony.
i stress on love coz i have a feeling that it will be Arohi to give her due love to Arjun now & hopefully heel his wounds before he goes out of control. it is time for her to turn all the bitterness..hatred to Love.
i like how Arjun reminds Arohi of the good old moments they spent together..the moment of happiness in each others company..

Arjun's moment of truth, his lines yet again prove how deeply he thinks. How he has accepted that they are made for each other, while Arohi has forgotten about the destiny she once believed in. The more she stresses on getting rid of Arjun, the more she is sinking in this relationship. Arjun & Arohi are a part of each otherHeart & each others support as Arjun puts it..

seven pheras of hatred with seven promises
Arohi wants to go far away from Arjun but Arjun will never let her go.
i love it how every time Arohi asks for a divorce, Arjun denies. he may b saying it out of revenge practically yet it has the flavor of love.

half drunk Arjun yet in conscious reading out his mind,
keeps the daaru bottle on the ground as a witness to his pheras of hatred? or is it the moon that is witnessing the love deep inside?

so the pheras of importance to me are
-i'l hate every person who u love(is this ironical? does it say that Arjun is going to hate himself?Shocked when Arohi is actually in love with him?Cry)
-i will always be with you wherever you go so that i can make your life hell(the first half is surely a part of this saga..if the next half is going to happen then he is going to repent big timeDisapprove)
-i will protect you from the world, wont let anybody hurt you coz only i have the right to hurt uCry.
the last promise-all the promises i made, i will never break them *ouch* that hurts.

n it touched Arohi!!

Arjun/Karan stole the show againStar

Edited by shibz - 24 January 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorajanamanasilizzie_1khadija-kmhKA Rocks!saku1122madhurameshanLove14shiviloveskmhAllwaysindian-anzaeram-gemini1217pinkyfrkaranika..Ananya..AmnaIshDu_Nishchanni_startanu111aAnchi.Praniirasika_DSaksh4IF-Olly-glitter567kavyasam.Mandy.payal_4ObodroKargoshMariaa.SGSandstoneAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Brilliant  once again  ClapClap

Arjun one more time proved that his life revolves around her,  no matter what he cannot stop being his amazing self when she is around.   when he started talking drunk I thought he will confess his love to her again,  but what happened was brilliant ,  I will be using this word a lot today Embarrassed.    from the way he got up from his seat till the end Karan nailed it,  amazing diction and action  delivery ClapClap.   this is the real arjun,  the extremes that he can go was again proved .  Even when drunk he did not loose his focus on what he had to do,  sarcasm, venom, slight touch of love,  attitude  , perfect Thumbs Up.   not that he rocks only in intense scenes but  these kind of scenes brings out the best in him , whatever might have happened it turns the table around Thumbs Up.   Okay will focus on episode LOL.  

Her question 'neeche sab itni badi problem discuss kar rahe hai aur tum yaha akele baith ke pee rahe ho'  , if only she knew he is always akela in that house,  she would see it differently na.  well hope she finds out soon what position arjun holds in that house.   'udti huyi titli ko zameen par kaise lana hai arjun ko pata hai'  looks like he has been planning something sitting there ,hopefully this time it will lead them both to some point of realisation.   She thinks the current ongoing thing is the only account, but he has the track of all of them,  nafrat, khandan, beizzati, and last but not least love.  (this is when I thot he will loose control ) even she was shocked .    They stare and then suddenly avoid staring Thumbs Up  look at him still completely into her 'hum ek dusre ko complete karte hain, ek dusre ki maksad hai,  ek dusre ki zaroorat hai'Heart 'tum chali jaogi to mein tumhe bahut miss karoonga',Broken Heartouch,  brilliant Clap(this is what I wanted to hear, just amazed he even said that Clap) he can change to look like he will miss torturing her but  his voice and eyes  didnot lie ,  dont u think?   

she feels the pinch again,  she was lost in whatever he was saying till now and again he fooled her.   unlike him she doesnot want to torture him for life but wants to be free, from his life and thoughts (first may happen temporarily but second is impossible).   'rishton ki dor itni asani se nahi tutti hai arohi '  (am I the only one who felt it was like how srk would have said ) brilliant again Clap.  he goes to the extreme again  he is so hurt inside out , it all comes out ,  he cannot control his feelings like her , kritz good job hereClap 'I think you are drunk '  she now knows he is not goint to stop .   moon and his frnd the daru ki bottle are his witness of nafrat ke phere Cry ,  his life revolves around her period .  Again brilliant performance throughout ,  she gets lost in his eyes at the fifth phere EmbarrassedClap,  it was all true what ever he said only that he masked it with his false hatred (which he thinks is true) again.  but she did feel the intensity here.  'har kadam se kadam milake chalunga, duniya se bachaunga , kisiko tumhe dukh pahunchane nahi doonga' -  kmh tune ClapDay Dreaming and then followed by his 'gotcha' ShockedClap  - he will do all this in true sense soon when he finds out the truth.   she has another important line to say -' yeh rishta kabhi nahi tutne wala'  'tum itne pareshan ho sakte ho ki khud is ghar se chale jaoge' Clap this is bound to happen that is when he will try to fulfill the above lines he promised her , hey bhagwan phir arjun se hi redemption Cry.  what a scene Day DreamingBroken HeartClap.

well  I had guessed dadi wont be mad and may be will speed up the honeymoon agenda, looks like she is going to,  dadi u rock, send them away atleast then these two pagals will find out 'why they are each other's weakness' .   loved how she brushed off arjun's attempts and made arohi feel little less sad.   singu's meeting Dead 'thot u are a bit more class than that ' ShockedSilly who kumud? rudra ji didnt u see how she fought with DJ near the babyshower venue the other day ?  thakeli meeting betn the singus.  none of them said anything about rashi instead are concerned about there trivial irritations DeadAngry,  and arohis's entry awesome , 'main itni buri nahi hoon, sabke liye coffee bhi layi hoon' LOL 'jaisa sasural vaisa bahu' Thumbs Up and rudra's line ' ab mujhe pata chala ki arjun ko yeh itni pasand kyun hai' Thumbs Up.  good scene. 

Shocked din realise I  rambled abt last part so much . but it was worth it Tongue.  chalo rest bg score and all was fine except ofcourse the ek tara one ,  all KMH tunes perfect Thumbs Up, and dialouges awesomeThumbs Up , do I have to say that the performance was outstanding.ClapClap  

edited : completely forgot about rajveer gauri scene ROFL  blame it on the last part of epi LOL,  rajveer has no luck in finding the culprit from his char panch cameras ROFL and gauri's next target is bhulakkad mama ROFL.   woh abhi bhi inke ghar mein hai ki apna gaun chale gaye? janne ke liye kal dekhiye kitni mohabbat hai ROFLROFL.

Edited by kavyasam - 24 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!madhurameshan-anzaeram-Love14shiviloveskmhanitaksureshgemini1217AmnaIshchanni_star..Ananya..Du_NishsurpatelPraniiAnchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Phew..! wot an episode.Clap.

What to say and what not..I'm gonna try to put my scattered thoughts into words about todays' episode..hope i make sense..But in one sentence, It was a very powerful episode!Thumbs Up
Content and Performances - OUTSTANDING...ClapStarStarStar

"Nafrat prove karne k liey 7 Phere....itani nafrat waheen hoti hai jahan pyar hota hai.KMH1 main pyar k phere liey they, aur KMH2 main nafrat k...hmmmm..Confused
Arjun's converstaion with Arohi today.. was was a perfect example of Nafrat main lipta pyar...Just Beautiful..really touched my heart and gave me goosbumps..Clap
"Aik account nafrat ka..aik account families ki dushmani ka..aik account be-izzati ka..aur chotha 'Pyar Ka"..
"Kionke hum aik dosre ka hissa hian..aik dosre ko poora karte hain, hum ik dosre ki zarorat hain..aik dosre ki zindagi ka maqsad hain..jab tum chali jaogi to main tumhe buhat miss karonga.."Day Dreaming

But my Favourite dialogue from todays' episode was:
"Ab samajh raha hon, k Arjun use itna pasand kion karta hai"WOW..good Job mr. Rudhr Singhania! - Aap kafi intellingent hain..aaj to apki daad deni paregi..!Clap

And Daddi..hahaLOL .Dadi ne to Arjun and Mom ki sari game hi ulat di..LMAOROFL..laikin her reaction was a bit surprising for me Ermm, but deffo works for us as we're in Arohi's favour..honestly i was hoping that Daddi would say that She heard Arjun and Mukud's conversation and knew about the plan..buth Oh well...!This also works..as long as Arohi's still at her 'Piya's" house, we're happy wid everything ...Wink

"Ab to tere honeymoon pe poora hotel book karongi main..haha LOLROFLROFL....Good one daddi..Thumbs UpI think daddi ne socha hoga k Room chota hai, itna mess karte hain room main, poora hotel book karwa doon..ahahhahaha ROFL -- ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Aik larki ne in sab logon ki neend haram kardee hai.WAH!..LOLz.ROFL.Literally..Everybody's having a 'Arohi Bhagao' meeting in the middle of the night..ahhaha..can't get any better than this...i pitty these Singhania's...some gangsters they are na..Thumbs Down

"Wo mere Gym main yoga karti hai..ahahhahahahahahhahahROFL....ohhh poor Mikhael...LOL
"Naukar aur Ghar jamai..hahahhah ROFL...ROFL"
'jaisa sasural, waisi bahu..ahhaha ..But Arohi I think, you're 10 kadam ahead of them..hahahha love it..lOOOOOOove it..
ClapLOL
***Ok can somebody tell me k Rashi Hospital main hai..ISN'T her Taklu Good for nothing hubby.. suppose to be with her or ANYBODY? ..Even Arjun seems to have forgotten about her...Ermm

Waise Today i was thinking that.."Eh lo..! yeh dono to aik dosre ko bura sabat karne par tule hoey hain..pyar wyaar kya Khaak hoga..!..lolz.LOL." but always positive so let's see kya hota hia..;Wink
Ghar Maa ki teritory hai, and that's final..!  KMH belongs to Karan and Kritika,and That's final..! Tongue

Edited by aamnaishtiaq - 24 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroralizzie_1madhurameshanKA Rocks!anitaksureshshiviloveskmhgemini1217-anzaeram-Du_Nish..Ananya..ana.khanrasika_DSAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFpayal_4Anjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Reserved but need tym to get the epi fully n feel it.
hey all lovely take by everyone. sorry i m late to giv mine but perhaps daily i will b able to giv my take at d same tym. hope u will not mind.
    abt epi i hav to agree now i superluved it. before going toward epi i wan to share my view abt arjun characteriation. 
 arjun is really a strong character. it is not very simple to understand n i really annot justify his character but an attempt splly for those who r saying arjun is doing wrong. arjun is a person who never got luv frm anyone in his life except rashi n daadi. a person always see god in his parents. parents r d one who not only giv shelter n fullfill our needs but also make us to feel there is someone in d world who luv us d most. this feelings help us in every field of life. when none in d world bcomes against u mother is d one who stands with u. poor arjun never got this feelings.when he was of 4 years someone left him in forest. can u imagine how a 4 years old child can make his life? how he can face all d hurdles of life? arjun in his childhood always searched n wished for mother lap but he never got. in this pain none can live but he lived n faced everything.rudra pratap singhania gave him home n a name arjun singhania. he know very well none luved him in d family except rashi but he dedicated his life for them bcoz the things which he got frm family was enough for him.for an orphan it really maters a lot that someone say him his son , his bro n all. he never expected anything frm life. he never took dreams in his life before jungle track.he never luved himself. the thought of his death didnt affect him even a little.he used to bear everything with a smile as he is saying them u r nothing i hav strength to bear more than this.in all he was living life only due to rudra n for rudra  n of d rudra but in very deep of heart there was a wish to live normal life lyk others,enjoy life, getting luv frm someone but this wish always used to giv him pain bcoz he had trust nothing can happen lyk this.  
      now arohi came in his life. arohi made him to feel that she is d gal who can giv him d happiness of whole world.she gave him the luv for which he also wished in his life. it was not less than a treasure for him. this luv matters for him more than any other person bcoz perhaps it was d first tym in life he is  getting luv in his life. the guilt of cheating her was not less than killing the most beloved person in d world. he did every possible effort to make her believe. he left his home for arohi . the home which was not less than a heaven for him. arohi changed him a lot. he started to take dreams of luv n happiness. how many tym he tried to tell arohi he luv her but arohi hurted him in return but he faced it with smile bcoz he had trust that god will giv him the luv frm which he was deprived frm birth. he know arohi very well. in d rashi miscarriage incident he bcame more than angry bcoz now arohi had crossed her limits. he was ok when arohi hurted him but arohi hurted rashi by saying her nonsense.it was unbearable for him. rashi is d only one who supported im in his whole life. rashi importance for him is not less than arohi importance for him.he has  very very spl corner for rashi n arohi commited a very big mistake by hurting her. his anger his revenge everything is justified if we try to feel his side.
    in d yesterday epi it was quite clear that arjun luv arohi lyk crazy till now. he dont wan to see her in home now bcoz he know arohi presence make him very weak. his luv for her is his weakness. he took pheras of hatred bcoz he was forgeting his anger n revenge in his presence.in 7th pheras he said he will never all pheras only to make sure that he will not forget what arohi did with him n rashi? perhaps in just 2-3 days in arohi presence he was forgetting everything.
   in d accounts scenes when he said abt 4th account arjun proved by holding the bottle that arohi was d one who forgot luv but it was d arjun who held it. it was d arohi who became weak but arjun was d one who never left hope. 
   in d yesterday epi i cried bitterly not bcoz of dialogues n all but bcoz of d pain hiding behind all d dialogues. i got d feelings which i used to feel in kmh season 1. when i got up in morning the very first thought came in my mind was arjun pain n it made my eyes wet. perhaps it is unique feeling of kitani mohabat hai.this is d feeling due to which we came to know abt selfless luv. this is d feeling due to which kmh bcame our part.before kmh2 n after kmh2 i was very doubt that will kmh2 b able to justify d title of kitani mohabat hai n yesterday all my doubts cleared. it will giv more depth to kitani mohabat hai.
     luv kitani mohabat hai. it is d bestest.  

Edited by tanu111a - 24 January 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshansurpatelrasika_DSkavyasamshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
res...
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
backkk afta a longggg tyme....Smile
            really missed dis sdiscussion Cry
                    bt wat 2 do??? am nt gtng tyme CryCry
                                    hmmm anyways i lyked todays episode........
d catching scene was d last part dats arjuhi's convo
nw its made clear to us dat dey still feel fr each other deep inside d heart....
bt all deir love s covered W*H hatred due to misunderstandings........
i just loved wen arjun said dey r bound together n r part of each otherEmbarrassed
n d 7pheras....... Shockedwat does it means... uffff ....
nw dont knww hw dey r gona b together???? n wen v ll b able to c arjuhi love Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranikaDu_Nishrasika_DSAnchi.glitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
aah finally.. today's episode left me with a nice satisfied feeling.. you guys ofcourse know why.. its the same reason all of you must be smiling.. the arjun-arohi convo.. but since that comes at the end of the epi. i will come back to that later as well.. 

for now a bear hug to our oldest cupid in the story.. Hug the youngest being shefali ofcourse.. Dadi is a one piece in the whole wide world.. "ab jab tak main mana karungi tab tak tum logon ko naachna hi padega"..ROFL loved arjun's reaction.. bechara.. isne itna try kiya dadi ko uksane ko.. but dadi toh dadi hai.. but how did dadi find out that Arjun gave the cigarette to her??!!Tongue and best of all.. dadi hamesha ghum phir ke honeymoon ke topic pe aa jati hai.. WinkROFL luv this dadiHug

hmm arjun apni don-giri chod ke, gharelu paintre baazi mein lag gaya..ROFLpar kya faida.. LOLburi bahu ya acchi bahu.. dadi toh maan chuki hai ki arohi ghar ki bahu hai.. ab toh tera wicket gir chuka hai..D'oh yeh tum maan hi loLOL

it is hilarious that kumud, micky, jigs and rudr have to have secret midnite sessions to concur on their fate abt dadi and arohi.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i guess arohi ne romit ko baksh diya hai..and romit anyways will give her a wide berth .. especially zinc club ke stripping session ke baad..ROFLROFL micky has a problem with her yoga.. thats his biggest issue?? W*H? and a big thank you to arohi.. "mera gym, gym nahi.. spa lagta hai"ClapLOL

again kumud is more worried abt arohi and dadi taking over the house ROFLROFLROFLthan the possibility that arohi is the reason rashi is in the hospital...OuchShocked aur jignes-bhai ghar pe kyar rahe hain.. for god's sake dude.. ur wife is in the hospital.. depressed and all alone.. and all u care is abt saving ur ghar-jamai seat in the singhania household.. shame on u..Angry

yeh rajvir bhi ajeeb khotta hai.. Angrywhy does he keep sharing his game plan with gauri.. is there no such thing as keeping work topics confidential!?!?Shocked but it is definitely very satisfying to watch a terrified gauri, on the brink of hysteria..LOL and talking of rajvir, what is going on his head..is he feeling more secure abt gauri now that arjun is married!?!?LOL

and wait a minute .. if rudr-kumud have been married for 24yrs.. then micky is max 23.. then arjun is wht max 22?? then rashi ka kya child marriage hua tha?? Ermm and romit toh teenager hai.. toh woh club mein kaise jaa sakta hai?? ShockedBT has always been bizzarre with their age counts and timelines..Embarrassed Thumbs Down

again its most fun and satisfying to watch arohi 'nacha'-fy her sasural-wale..Wink "aur uske liye aapke paas ek ghar jamai bhi hai.. " Clapghar ki bahu, ghar ke jamai ko bhaga ke hi rahegi.. 
luved arohi's band bajana.. u go girl!! 
"main zabardasti layi hui bahu zarur hun, but my zabardasti jaane wali nahi hun.." StarStar
"aap log raat bhar jaag kar mere bare mein baatein karenge.. toh maine aapke liye coffee banayi hai.. aur abhi tak maine coffee mein zeher bhi nahi milayi hai" ROFL
"mujhe kaminey pan mein aapse kam mat samjhiyega"StarStarEvil Smile

and rudr is completely living up to my expectations.. Party"ab samajh raha hun ki arjun usse itna pasand kyun karta hai.." he is always focused on the core problem.. and that is arjun's love for arohi.. Evil SmileRudr understands that arjun's hatred is all based on misunderstanding and circumstances.. and he has to endlessly keep all of those obstacles alive in arjun's mind..  he is the only one in the singhanias who is truly thinking evil.. baaki sab toh bekar ke gharelu mamlon mein uljhe hue hain..LOL its interesting how kumud did not invite arjun to the arohi-bhagao meeting.. after arohi is hiz wife.. and so cute.. arjun chath pe baithe, haath mein botal liye... taare gin raha hai.. 

and now for the most important, most interesting and next historical milestone in this season..

"ek account nafrat ka, ek account hamare families ki dushmani ka, ek account beizzati ka.." and then my heart stopped when he said "aur chautha pyar ka"

and that freaking precap.. totally had me on the edge.. 

luved the second round of saath phere.. did u notice this time the agni around which he took phere was both his wives - daru and arohi.. LOL Winkluved the way she let the bottle go and he caught it.. Clapand the whole pyar-nafrat convo.. very gripping, intense and all the while keeping a mysterious aura whether arjun is talking abt his love for her or abt his hatred for her.. (and we know it is bothDancing)..all the while the theme for this convo was: that the line between love and hate is very thin.. and arjun emphasised exactly how thin that line was.. each phera, each promise had a love-side and a hate-side .. like the two sides of a coin.. "main tumhe duniya se bacha ke rakhunga, kabhi kisi ko tumhe koi dukh pahunchane nahi dunga kyunki tumhe dukh pahunchane ki responsibliity toh meri hai na" this line kinda explained arjun's mysterious smiles in the party scene where arohi enters the singhania mansion for the first time.. for whatever reason she had come for; but for Arjun, she had given him more scope to hurt her by coming in to HIS playground..Party

i loved it when arjun said "hum ek dusre ka hissa hai" again here arjun showed his pinpoint perception .. he has already concluded and accepted that he and arohi are bound.. that they were initially bound by love, then hatred and now marriage has made these bonds deeper.. Arohi on the other hand is still fighting her heart's instincts of her love for arjun.. she who still stresses that arjun is nothing but a nightmare and her worst enemy is now convinced by arjun of this bond..and finally arohi ne yeh toh mana ki koi rishta hai..."jab man se man ka rishta ho, toh pheron ki kya zaroorat hai arjun.. hum ek dusre se nafrat karte hain.. aur yeh rishta kabhi nahi tuthne wala.."PartyDancing

aaj nafrat ko accept kiya hai.. aage pyar bhi ho jayega.. yay!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraKA Rocks!anitaksureshLove14shiviloveskmh-anzaeram-gemini1217ana.khanAmnaIshchanni_starDu_Nishrasika_DSAnchi.glitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@aamna.. hilarious post..

Good one daddi..Thumbs UpI think daddi ne socha hoga k Room chota hai, itna mess karte hain room main, poora hotel book karwa doon
ROFL

and we both caught similar pts. .. arohi-bhagao meeting and rashi ka "nikamma-taklu -gharjamao" pati..LOL

Edited by aksh4IF - 24 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroragemini1217AmnaIshDu_NishAnchi.glitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxpayal_4shibz

Go to top